Who other than Baltimore or San Francisco can win the Super Bowl?

No one really thinks the Chiefs have a chance, and Philly is in a hell of a tail spin in the last 6 weeks, they might not even beat Tampa Bay.

Do you think Detroit can get past San Francisco? Probably not. Rams are hot but probably not either.

But what about Buffalo, or Cleveland? I like Cleveland and think that their Super Bowl winning QB and that great defense could get them past Baltimore.
We are Cowboy fans. And we'll be hoping it's their year. Okay not likely. But hope springs eternal.

I wouldn't bet on them either, but they are capable of winning it all.

If Waddle and Mosert play, look out.
Or sure why you think that. They’ve lost to almost every good team they’ve played all year. Now they are going to beat 4 in a row? Pittsburgh has a better shot than Miami.

When did Flacco become a great QB?
Flacco was named Super Bowl XLVII's MVP, concluding a postseason run in which he tied Joe Montana's single postseason record for touchdown passes (11) without an interception. That off-
season, he signed a six-year contract worth $120.6 million, a record high for a quarterback at the time.

And this year he's proving that he's still got it.
Maybe he's like George Foreman. George was great twice. Almost seems like two different people

1705061891171.png

We are Cowboy fans. And we'll be hoping it's their year. Okay not likely. But hope springs eternal.
Would it be fair to have the Lions win the Superbowl after God gave us a National Championship in college football? Boy that would be swell.

Flacco was named Super Bowl XLVII's MVP, concluding a postseason run in which he tied Joe Montana's single postseason record for touchdown passes (11) without an interception. That off-
season, he signed a six-year contract worth $120.6 million, a record high for a quarterback at the time.

And this year he's proving that he's still got it.
Maybe he's like George Foreman. George was great twice. Almost seems like two different people

View attachment 886817
That still doesn’t explain when he became a great QB. Having a good off season and getting a franchise to over pay you for it doesn’t make you great

That still doesn’t explain when he became a great QB. Having a good off season and getting a franchise to over pay you for it doesn’t make you great

I think it's this part. single postseason record for touchdown passes (11) without an interception.

If that were a job interview would you hire the guy?

It's like Goff. When did he become "great"? When he got to a Superbowl. Experience. Is he a "great" QB? Probably not on paper. But good enough to get to a Superbowl.

Flacco is proving to be Great enough in the Browns system. And they are a team that beat the Ravens? Watch out for them. The only reason I don't think the Browns will win it all is they have Jim Schwartz as a coach. That's the mother fucker we had the year we won zero games.

I think it's this part. single postseason record for touchdown passes (11) without an interception.

If that were a job interview would you hire the guy?

It's like Goff. When did he become "great"? When he got to a Superbowl. Experience. Is he a "great" QB? Probably not on paper. But good enough to get to a Superbowl.

Flacco is proving to be Great enough in the Browns system. And they are a team that beat the Ravens? Watch out for them. The only reason I don't think the Browns will win it all is they have Jim Schwartz as a coach. That's the mother fucker we had the year we won zero games.
Again one post season. Is Flacco first ballet HOF?

Goff couldn't close the deal. He is not a great QB.

You need a Super Bowl ring and a body of work to go with it, Flacco and Stafford have both had great careers and both have a ring, if either of them get a second ring, they can be in the conversation for "elite", and they will have earned that consideration based on this season.

Goff couldn't close the deal. He is not a great QB.

You need a Super Bowl ring and a body of work to go with it, Flacco and Stafford have both had great careers and both have a ring, if either of them get a second ring, they can be in the conversation for "elite", and they will have earned that consideration based on this season.
Oh I believe Stafford's body of work in Detroit with Calvin Johnson is enough of a resume. Then to go to another team and they win a Superbowl? That's total proof that you weren't the problem in Detroit.

Detroit should win this game against LA Rams but for some reason I think Stafford is going to show up in a big fucking way and ruin our Sunday. Seriously. The only consulation will be Michigan won a National Campionship.

Do you know how hard it was to go 12-5? And we didn't even have that hard of a schedule. And as good as the season was, all that had to happen for us to lose the division was lose to Minnesota 2 times at the end of the year. Or lose once to them and Dallas and Minnesota won out, we would have fallen to wild card. Is Green Bay going to suck again next year? The Bears? We really need to capitalize on where we are this year. No counting on next year. Next year might not happen.

I hope to god the Lions will be undefeated next year. That'd be cool. Or look as good as Baltimore looks this year. I hope the Lion's are even better next year. Please!!! But we need to win now. Not impossible. Rams, Dallas, SF, Ravens. Say it. Rams, Dallas, SF, Ravens. That's all.

Not yet. If he wins another Superbowl yes. There I said it.
Joe Flacco is a 1st ballot HOFr if he wins another SB? I think he gets in if he wins another but not 1st ballot.

Is he currently even a HOFr at all? I would argue no. So how can he be currently a great QB if he’s not even a HOF guy?

odanny

Do you think Flacco if he never throws another pass has had a HOF worthy career?

He wasn’t even top 5 in his era.

Brady
Manning P
Manning E
Brees
Rodgers
Rothlesberger
Wilson
Newton

He finished in the top 10 QBs stat wise once in his career.

Joe Flacco is a 1st ballot HOFr if he wins another SB? I think he gets in if he wins another but not 1st ballot.

Is he currently even a HOFr at all? I would argue no. So how can he be currently a great QB if he’s not even a HOF guy?
Being "great" or HOF material isn't relevant to taking the Browns to the SB. Beware the healthy old QB with a ring.

Forum List

Back