Who on the left or right thinks this is ok?

Just utter and sad sad irony. The court made to uphold our constitutional rights is the same one limiting them.

I'm all for it. Keep the political drama across the street from the Supreme Court. By the time the case hits the SC there isn't anyone to sway. It's useless.

There are space and time limits on speech all the time. Nothing has been taken from protesters.

It shouldn't be ok. Supreme court republican justices have met with and accepted gratuities from right wing heroes the coke brothers also. Maybe democrats do the same, but probably not, since karl marx and saul alinsky have been dead for awhile.

The Koch Brothers

It shouldn't be ok. Supreme court republican justices have met with and accepted gratuities from right wing heroes the coke brothers also. Maybe democrats do the same, but probably not, since karl marx and saul alinsky have been dead for awhile.

The Koch Brothers
At least someone agrees, sheesh. I find it odd though that someone bribes the judge and you blame the person bribing but not the judge

The Koch Brothers

Dems do too.
Big money is very much so in both parties.
Soros is one that comes to mind, Goldman Sachs,Fortune 500 companies, big businesses donations is what got Sotomayor appointed.
We got the new Health care Act because Pfizer gave to Obama at a 4-1 rate, as did the hospital and nursing home industries over McCain.
As soon as progressives in both parties got in everything has been about money for the politicians, power and not the people.

That would depend where they are not allowed to congregate. It is necessary to establish places where people can't be in order for someone to safely travel from one spot to the other. I have not read to much of this but before we jump to conclusions we should eliminate this possibility. It could be that the courts are just establishing some rules so that people can safely travel back and forth.

Forum List

Back