Who needs the F-22?

Andrew2382

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2008
Yes, lets cut spending on the F-22 and research for upgrades. Who needs a plan that advanced right? Fuckin libs, hope we are all happy now.

Can we bring back funding for this please...when we lose 100% pure air dominance, we lose the greatest advantage that we currently hold.

DailyTech - India's First Stealth Fighter Scheduled to Fly in 4 Months

New fighter, designed by Russian Sukhoi is reportedly more maneuverable than Lockheed Martin's designs

India, one of the world's brightest emerging technical superpowers -- currently, the seventh biggest nation in terms of land area, and the second biggest in terms of population -- is preparing to make a major military leap forward. It will be flying its first stealth fighter in under four months.

IsNtreal needs them...and anything else they can get for free.... and I'm sure you'll give " your greatest ally" as many as they ask for....ummmm demand... so that they can fight, heroically, side by side with you like they did in Korea, Nam, Grenada, Panama, DS1 and O.I.L.... Operation Iraqi Liberation.

You have to take care of your allies. Unless you are " Chosen".
Self Chosen.

Fear and Loathing In Georgetown: F-22 To Israel?

Yes, lets cut spending on the F-22 and research for upgrades. Who needs a plan that advanced right? Fuckin libs, hope we are all happy now.

Can we bring back funding for this please...when we lose 100% pure air dominance, we lose the greatest advantage that we currently hold.

DailyTech - India's First Stealth Fighter Scheduled to Fly in 4 Months

New fighter, designed by Russian Sukhoi is reportedly more maneuverable than Lockheed Martin's designs

India, one of the world's brightest emerging technical superpowers -- currently, the seventh biggest nation in terms of land area, and the second biggest in terms of population -- is preparing to make a major military leap forward. It will be flying its first stealth fighter in under four months.
Technology never stands still, something that cost cutters ferquently ignore.

I have zero faith that our lame political parties will keep us out of wars anytime soon, thus they should at least provide the means whereas we don't lose as many service people.

Instead they insist on cutting corners that lead to lost lives.

Forum List

Back