Who Makes Women Politicians Become Diggers of Their Own Political Graves ???

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
Nancy Pelosi answered one question that ended up being the biggest mistake of her life

nancy-pelosi-sotu.jpg

Nancy Pelosi thought announcing Democrats would impeach Donald Trump was striking major blows against the President.

But in the span of one minute, those hopes and dreams imploded in front of the TV cameras.

And that’s because Nancy Pelosi answered one question that ended up being the biggest mistake of her life.

At the Speaker’s weekly press conference, Pelosi made it clear Democrats would impeach President Trump.

Pelosi made this public declaration in part to show nervous Democrats that party leaders were committed and confident in this course of action.

But the event spiraled out of control when Pelosi responded to a question from Sinclair reporter James Rosen.

Rosen asked if Pelosi “hated” Donald Trump.

That led to a one minute meltdown where Pelosi’s facial features never budged as if frozen in place and she waved her arms wildly like she had some kind of disorder.

In the course of her hysterical remarks Pelosi smeared President Trump as “cruel” and a coward and falsely claimed that she prayed for the President and as a Catholic was offended by Rosen’s question.

JM Rieger

✔@RiegerReport

JAMES ROSEN: Do you hate the president, Madam Speaker?

NANCY PELOSI: I don’t hate anybody. … And as a Catholic, I resent your using the word “hate" in a sentence that addresses me. … I pray for the president all the time. So don’t mess with me when it comes to words like that.

https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=1202622236781416448

Americans could not believe the stream of lies Pelosi offered up.

If Pelosi was truly a Catholic then she would not support snuffing out the lives of innocent babies even if they survive abortion procedures.

Pelosi’s demented rant shows how fearful the Democrats are of this impeachment process.

Democrats know zero Republicans will join them and the American people will judge this as a partisan power grab.

That’s why Pelosi reacted in such a lunatic manner to lie about how she doesn’t “hate” the President.

Nancy Pelosi answered one question that ended up being the biggest mistake of her life - Patriot Pulse

I wonder if Mrs. Pelosi prays for Mr. Trump EVERY DAY WITH Mrs.Hillary Clinton or during the breaks in conversations with her?

As for the Catholic Church ... Given its grim medieval history with hundreds of thousands of inquisitorial bonfires and savage tortures, the "contribution" of the Catholic Church to the American genocide of Native Americans and the incessant pedophilia scandals, I would not have emphasized my affiliation with the Catholic church.

By the way, the question to Mrs.Pelosi (she asked for it herself!): in the Catholic version of Christianity there is NO requirement of celibacy for priests.

Maybe, in fact, the Catholic Church is a church of homosexual Christians and ... pedophiles (it is known that pedophiles demand recognition of their right to have sexual intercourse with minors in courts) ???

dig_it_81485.jpg

The only thing Pelosi prays for is her own wrinkly ass and that Trump drops over dead. She is as phony as a 3 dollar bill.

Look at the reaction of our colleagues : once you publish irrefutable facts - there is absolute silence ... Silence is like in a cemetery!

It turns out that with my assumption that the Catholic Church is a homosexual church, was I also right, was it not ???

In general, strange behavior. It seems as if SOMEONE is managing all this...

karikatura-dirizher_(ravshan-egamberdiev)_10458.jpg

Nancy Pelosi answered one question that ended up being the biggest mistake of her life

nancy-pelosi-sotu.jpg

Nancy Pelosi thought announcing Democrats would impeach Donald Trump was striking major blows against the President.

But in the span of one minute, those hopes and dreams imploded in front of the TV cameras.

And that’s because Nancy Pelosi answered one question that ended up being the biggest mistake of her life.

At the Speaker’s weekly press conference, Pelosi made it clear Democrats would impeach President Trump.

Pelosi made this public declaration in part to show nervous Democrats that party leaders were committed and confident in this course of action.

But the event spiraled out of control when Pelosi responded to a question from Sinclair reporter James Rosen.

That led to a one minute meltdown where Pelosi’s facial features never budged as if frozen in place and she waved her arms wildly like she had some kind of disorder.

In the course of her hysterical remarks Pelosi smeared President Trump as “cruel” and a coward and falsely claimed that she prayed for the President and as a Catholic was offended by Rosen’s question.

JM Rieger

✔@RiegerReport

NANCY PELOSI: I don’t hate anybody. … And as a Catholic, I resent your using the word “hate" in a sentence that addresses me. … I pray for the president all the time. So don’t mess with me when it comes to words like that.

If Pelosi was truly a Catholic then she would not support snuffing out the lives of innocent babies even if they survive abortion procedures.

Pelosi’s demented rant shows how fearful the Democrats are of this impeachment process.

Democrats know zero Republicans will join them and the American people will judge this as a partisan power grab.

That’s why Pelosi reacted in such a lunatic manner to lie about how she doesn’t “hate” the President.

Nancy Pelosi answered one question that ended up being the biggest mistake of her life - Patriot Pulse

I wonder if Mrs. Pelosi prays for Mr. Trump EVERY DAY WITH Mrs.Hillary Clinton or during the breaks in conversations with her?

As for the Catholic Church ... Given its grim medieval history with hundreds of thousands of inquisitorial bonfires and savage tortures, the "contribution" of the Catholic Church to the American genocide of Native Americans and the incessant pedophilia scandals, I would not have emphasized my affiliation with the Catholic church.

By the way, the question to Mrs.Pelosi (she asked for it herself!): in the Catholic version of Christianity there is NO requirement of celibacy for priests.

Maybe, in fact, the Catholic Church is a church of homosexual Christians and ... pedophiles (it is known that pedophiles demand recognition of their right to have sexual intercourse with minors in courts) ???

dig_it_81485.jpg
What a stupid article

nancy-pelosi-sotu.jpg

JM Rieger

✔@RiegerReport

dig_it_81485.jpg
What a stupid article

No arguments, AS ALWAYS!!!

nancy-pelosi-sotu.jpg

JM Rieger

✔@RiegerReport

dig_it_81485.jpg
What a stupid article

Is that your intellectual level ??? You have not brought a SINGLE counter-argument!

I AM shocked at the theoretical and intellectual level of reaction to my publications. Are extremist democrats capable only of labeling ??? Is it "the best American education in the world" ???

201506-omag-beck-1-949x534.jpg

Forum List

Back