Who LIKES Planned Parenthood?

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
National religious leaders support Planned Parenthood - Religion Press Release Services

"September 28, 2015—Today, 44 nationally recognized religious leaders released a joint statement supporting Planned Parenthood and urging Congress to resist efforts to deny federal funding to Planned Parenthood’s health centers – which serve 2.7 million people each year. Together, these Christian, Jewish, Catholic, Unitarian Universalist, and Muslim leaders agreed:

“As religious leaders, we urge Congress to resist efforts to deny federal funds to Planned Parenthood’s non-profit health centers that provide crucial reproductive health care. We ask for an end to politically motivated attacks on women’s sexual and reproductive health. We know that Planned Parenthood provides essential lifesaving services to almost three million people each year, including the most vulnerable families in the U.S. As religious leaders, we support family planning as a means of saving lives, improving reproductive and public health, enhancing sexuality, and encouraging intentional parenthood. We stand with people of faith who have supported Planned Parenthood for nearly one hundred years.”"

rest at link

D4e doesnt like planned parenthood, they abort his favorite people

Who likes it?

People who want to have free unprotected sex as much as they want....but not have the accidental baby...so Planned Parenthood is there to suck that little stomach-kickin fucker out and chop it's body into spare parts for them. In short: Liberals.

The people who like PP - who declare its necessity - are those who want to act without consequences and who want someone else to pay for their elective surgery (i.e., abortion). In other words, shit bags.

Who likes it?

People who want to have free unprotected sex as much as they want....but not have the accidental baby...so Planned Parenthood is there to suck that little stomach-kickin fucker out and chop it's body into spare parts for them. In short: Liberals.

They say they sell those parts for research. I think that's a cover story.

I'd bet the billion dollar club donors of the DNC eat them as hors d'oeuvres. If you're criminally insane enough to fund pieces of shit like obozo, hitlary and pilousy, eating fetal organs doesn't seem far off.

National religious leaders support Planned Parenthood - Religion Press Release Services

"September 28, 2015—Today, 44 nationally recognized religious leaders released a joint statement supporting Planned Parenthood and urging Congress to resist efforts to deny federal funding to Planned Parenthood’s health centers – which serve 2.7 million people each year. Together, these Christian, Jewish, Catholic, Unitarian Universalist, and Muslim leaders agreed:

“As religious leaders, we urge Congress to resist efforts to deny federal funds to Planned Parenthood’s non-profit health centers that provide crucial reproductive health care. We ask for an end to politically motivated attacks on women’s sexual and reproductive health. We know that Planned Parenthood provides essential lifesaving services to almost three million people each year, including the most vulnerable families in the U.S. As religious leaders, we support family planning as a means of saving lives, improving reproductive and public health, enhancing sexuality, and encouraging intentional parenthood. We stand with people of faith who have supported Planned Parenthood for nearly one hundred years.”"

rest at link

Actually the Democrats have a brilliant plan overall. Via Planned Parenthood, the Democrats are slowly and systemically killing off the belligerent and diabolically depraved Black race. Through abortions, the destruction of the Black family unit, free contraceptives, and by locating Planned Parenthood abortion clinics in Black inner city neighborhoods, the Democrat Party will eventually kill off the Black race and replace it with Hispanics and Middle Eastern refugees and immigrants which will perform the medial and unskilled jobs that Blacks refuse to perform. Hispanics and the immigrants and refugees will be more easily managed than the rebellious and backward Blacks.

The people who like PP - who declare its necessity - are those who want to act without consequences and who want someone else to pay for their elective surgery (i.e., abortion). In other words, shit bags.

If they choose to let the baby live, they still want someone else to pay for it from cradle to grave. I say let George Soros eat them.

Actually the Democrats have a brilliant plan overall. Via Planned Parenthood, the Democrats are slowly and systemically killing off the belligerent and diabolically depraved Black race. Through abortions, the destruction of the Black family unit, free contraceptives, and by locating Planned Parenthood abortion clinics in Black inner city neighborhoods, the Democrat Party will eventually kill off the Black race and replace it with Hispanics and Middle Eastern refugees and immigrants which will perform the medial and unskilled jobs that Blacks refuse to perform. Hispanics and the immigrants and refugees will be more easily managed than the rebellious and backward Blacks.

That's racist as hell.

However it sure seems plausible that the libtard elite had that very thing in mind when they started their destructive agenda.

However it's short sighted. The indigenous people made piss poor workers when the colonial powers attempted to enslave them, so they imported blacks from arab traders in north africa.

I think the democrooks are in for a rude awakening.

That's racist as hell.

However it sure seems plausible that the libtard elite had that very thing in mind when they started their destructive agenda.

However it's short sighted. The indigenous people made piss poor workers when the colonial powers attempted to enslave them, so they imported blacks from arab traders in north africa.

I think the democrooks are in for a rude awakening.

I thought their plan was one of remarkable genius.

I thought their plan was one of remarkable genius.

Your not under any delusions they would limit such endeavors to blacks are you? Hitler killed a lot of commies, he should still be reviled for his arbitrary methods.

Yes. I know of no other race the Democrats can continually piss on and they are still stupid enough to carry their water for them. Blacks are ignorant. Face it.

only a fraction those who go to PP every ask about abortions.

PP is there for the health and benefit of females and males

only a fraction those who go to PP every ask about abortions.

PP is there for the health and benefit of females and males

Bullshit.

PP is there to profit from murder. The only thing they provide that isn't widely available anywhere else are DNA disposal options for irresponsible liberals.

Personally I think all liberal wombs should be sucked clean every 28 days or so just for the sake of the genepool, but to pretend that PP is an essential part of women's health is a giant pile of dried up bullshit sprouting shrooms.

rest at link
16%2B-%2B1

Forum List

Back