Unconfirmed: Oregon shooter made victims "state your religion" before being shot.

Your best guess; the murderer will end up being a Muslim?

• Yes

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Fox is reporting from the scene. They have witnesses with a local paper saying the shooter was making victims state their religion before being shot. Absolutely not other info in identity of shooter. Fox also reporting he shot them from OUTSIDE THE building through windows!!?? This one may not end up true. Hard to believe that's how it happened.

The religion thing.....ugh. This isn't good.

NY Times is now reporting this. He went victim to victim. Told them stand up and state your religion. Then shot. Have not said if which religion stated mattered or not.

Gee CNN doesn't know this. The shooter is dead as well. I sure hope that Fox is not starting propaganda again.

Gee CNN doesn't know this. The shooter is dead as well. I sure hope that Fox is not starting propaganda again.

They're just relaying what others are saying.

Hearing about this....each one of us has a different image of the shooter in our minds. Sad but true. 100% chance it's either a spoiled brat over medicated white loser....or....a Muslim.

Hearing about this....each one of us has a different image of the shooter in our minds. Sad but true. 100% chance it's either a spoiled brat over medicated white loser....or....a Muslim.

Yes , a crazy for sure. I would like to know what they find out for the reason, of course there would be no good reason for something as awful as this.

Passing on an opportunity to stick it to a ****** Bucs? What's the matter?

Yes , a crazy for sure. I would like to know what they find out for the reason, of course there would be no good reason for something as awful as this.
Bucs will be thrilled if it's a Muslim.

Passing on an opportunity to stick it to a ****** Bucs? What's the matter?

Blacks rarely commit these mass shootings.

You may hate to hear it...but CRIMINAL PROFILING is usually accurate...and race is a part of that.

That said...while 13 tragically died here....blacks in Chicago will kill 10-20 of each other in separate shootings every week.

No I wont. If it is....then it's gonna mark a very very very bad turn of events in America.

Wish it didn't happen. But hope it's an isolated white over medicated losers like the others.

If it's a Muslim? Well....that's a sign of a very scary thing.

The shooters in the mall in Kenya asked what religion people were before they were shot.

The police already have a motive. They just aren't saying.

No I wont. If it is....then it's gonna mark a very very very bad turn of events in America.

Wish it didn't happen. But hope it's an isolated white over medicated losers like the others.

In an ideal world, the other occupants of the class would have pulled on him and filled him full of zee holes like zee swiss cheese.

Alas, they had to wait for the police to assist them.

The shooters in the mall in Kenya asked what religion people were before they were shot.

The police already have a motive. They just aren't saying.

No they aren't saying. I'm not jumping to any conclusions.

Thank God he didn't bring a clock to the school though.

Yes , a crazy for sure.

So, you're saying that it's been confirmed that the mass-murderer did vote for obama twice... and actually did believe that it could keep it's doctor if it liked its doctor and that it could keep its plan if it liked its plan?

Makes sense... those folks are wounded souls. All that faith in fecklessness "Hope and Change".

Well... at least they got what they wanted. They just weren't bright enough to know what it meant.

Poor, illiterate, mass-murderin' fucks.

In an ideal world, the other occupants of the class would have pulled on him and filled him full of zee holes like zee swiss cheese.

Alas, they had to wait for the police to assist them.

Yes... 2-3 minutes is a long time in a 15 second situation. Better to take responsibility for one's own security. Like Americans do.

Forum List

Back