Who Likes Pasta?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I wondered this when I saw this video. I love spaghetti and meatballs, but I don't think I would like to eat this much of it!! :auiqs.jpg:

It is one of the things I had to remove from my diet. But the video wouldn't work on me the first thing I do to pasta is to cut it up with my fork. ;)

It is one of the things I had to remove from my diet. But the video wouldn't work on me the first thing I do to pasta is to cut it up with my fork. ;)

That's odd, do you know why it wouldn't work?

Because the first thing I would do is to start cutting it up with my fork into smaller pieces so the4ft pasta gag wouldn't work.

No, I mean why were you having problems with the video?

I always keep plenty of cans of the world's finest pasta in my cupboard. I love tremendous Italian cuisine like anyone else.

1645281483798.png

yea that shit is real Italian cuisine.....geezus....
We always keep a few cans on hand as part of our hurricane emergency preparedness kit.

However, when it gets close to expiration date we donate it to our church food bank rather than eat it.

We always keep a few cans on hand as part of our hurricane emergency preparedness kit.

However, when it gets close to expiration date we donate it to our church food bank rather than eat it.
well when someone says I love tremendous Italian cuisine and then show a can of that stuff.....what can you say?....

well when someone says I love tremendous Italian cuisine and then show a can of that stuff.....what can you say?....

We buy the cans of Chef Boy-ar-dee "Throwback Recipe". It is the original recipe and is much better than what is produced now.

To me it is edible. What I remember as a kid. The standard recipe they use now is not very good.

1645290644012.png

Forum List

Back