Who killed Seth Rich?

Dale Smith adheres to every conspiracy theory out there.

He has never explained how the Jews were able to fire a missile at the Pentagon and fool ten thousand military experts in the building into believing a missile was a Boeing passenger airplane.

He always runs away when I ask him. Every time. :lol:
That idiot is the biggest nut on the forum.

And given the rightards who post here, that's not an easy feat. :ack-1:

He's top five. No doubt.

LL, oddly enough, you have never attempted to debate or discuss anything that you disagree with me about. I can back up my contentions...can you?

I'll bet when someone tells you that you are tiresome, you take it as a sign of defeat. Right?

I am only "tiresome" to those that can't defend their positions.

If you are standing on a map of Florida where, right on top of Orlando, and you are asked to point East. What city will you be pointing at? A) Tampa B) Miami C) Cocoa D) Tallahassee

Quick!

The Seth Rich murder needs to be investigated, there are too many questions. If he was robbed. Why was nothing taken? Why is it that the body cams of the police officers that were on the scene not released and where is Seth Rich's computer? That is just a few unanswered questions
Appoint a Special Prosecutor to investigate the murder of Seth Rich, the alleged Wikileaks email leaker | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government
OANN investigates and even puts up a $100,000 reward for information.

I found this today while looking up something else. hmmmmm

Forum List

Back