Who killed Seth Rich?

:lol:

No, I'm calling you a gullible fucking moron.
Wheeler never said he saw the laptop. He said it held tangible evidence. The FBI has the laptop just as they have Hillary's server.

How would he know what the laptop holds, if he's never seen it?

Other than his "secret sources", of course.
OK, well then you would have no problem with it if the FBI and police showed us what was on the laptop.

Not at all. You have my blessing.

Go tell the FBI that someone on the internet said it was ok for you to see it. Im sure they'll jump to show you whatever you want.
You're nervous about this, I can tell.

What would happen if it was revealed that your beloved Democrats actually had someone murdered to cover up their secrets?

You wouldn't know what to do.

:lol::lol:

I think Freud called this "projection".

Well, now that Drudge has broken the story the Democrats aren't going to be able to keep this under their hat anymore.

The only question at this point is whether Hillary ordered the hit, or someone else.

I think it was Hillary.

Wheeler never said he saw the laptop. He said it held tangible evidence. The FBI has the laptop just as they have Hillary's server.

OK, well then you would have no problem with it if the FBI and police showed us what was on the laptop.

Go tell the FBI that someone on the internet said it was ok for you to see it. Im sure they'll jump to show you whatever you want.

What would happen if it was revealed that your beloved Democrats actually had someone murdered to cover up their secrets?

When it is proven can I make you eat your words?

When it is proven can I make you eat your words?

Sure.

When this is proven to be bullshit, will you continue to refuse to accept reality like a gutless coward?

My guess is yes.

Same news channel....

Republican lobbyist says murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich linked to Russian operatives

By: fox5dc.com staff

Updated:Mar 01 2017 12:26PM EST

WASHINGTON - A Republican lobbyist says he has new evidence that links the murder of a Democratic National Committee staffer to Russian operatives.

Jack Burkman, who has put up reward money in the case of murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich, says a former U.S. intelligence officer came to him with the new lead.

"I was approached by a guy who styles himself as a former U.S. intel officer," Burkman said. "I quizzed him. I think he's credible - you never know the motive of people. But what he said is basically this - that Seth discovered that the Russians had been hacking and therefore the Russian government did away with Seth."

help solve the murder case, he said, comes from his empathy for the family especially Rich's mother.

Burkman said he has asked Congress to investigate Russian ties to Rich’s murder but has not received a response. "It's the media that can really solve this, not me, not the police, not the FBI, not anybody. It's the powerful spotlight that can bring information to us," he said.

"My job is simply to help the family, to represent the family, to get them what they want which is closure," Burkman continued.

He said that since becoming involved with the investigation he is fearful and he has hired private security for his family. "But once you get into these things you just have to keep going," he said. "I'm not a quitter. So we'll pursue it to the end wherever the evidence leads. I will get it done."

Burkman said that he has received numerous 'prank' tips and added that this new information is, what he believes, to be the first credible information in this case. "We are getting close to independent corroboration of what this guy has told us - because he didn't give us a lot," Burkman said.

$150,000 is being offered as a reward in the Rich murder case with $105,000 being contributed by Burkman. "If somebody comes forth they'll have to probably get out of town," he said. "I don't know much about the business of 'murder incorporated,' but if 'A' reports on 'B' - somebody is going to want to do something to 'A'. 'A' may have to go live in Seattle, Washington or something like that - or God knows where, China. So 'A' is going to need some money. So that’s why I did it."

Same news channel....

Republican lobbyist says murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich linked to Russian operatives

WASHINGTON - A Republican lobbyist says he has new evidence that links the murder of a Democratic National Committee staffer to Russian operatives.

Jack Burkman, who has put up reward money in the case of murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich, says a former U.S. intelligence officer came to him with the new lead.

"I was approached by a guy who styles himself as a former U.S. intel officer," Burkman said. "I quizzed him. I think he's credible - you never know the motive of people. But what he said is basically this - that Seth discovered that the Russians had been hacking and therefore the Russian government did away with Seth."

help solve the murder case, he said, comes from his empathy for the family especially Rich's mother.

Burkman said he has asked Congress to investigate Russian ties to Rich’s murder but has not received a response. "It's the media that can really solve this, not me, not the police, not the FBI, not anybody. It's the powerful spotlight that can bring information to us," he said.

"My job is simply to help the family, to represent the family, to get them what they want which is closure," Burkman continued.

He said that since becoming involved with the investigation he is fearful and he has hired private security for his family. "But once you get into these things you just have to keep going," he said. "I'm not a quitter. So we'll pursue it to the end wherever the evidence leads. I will get it done."

Burkman said that he has received numerous 'prank' tips and added that this new information is, what he believes, to be the first credible information in this case. "We are getting close to independent corroboration of what this guy has told us - because he didn't give us a lot," Burkman said.

$150,000 is being offered as a reward in the Rich murder case with $105,000 being contributed by Burkman. "If somebody comes forth they'll have to probably get out of town," he said. "I don't know much about the business of 'murder incorporated,' but if 'A' reports on 'B' - somebody is going to want to do something to 'A'. 'A' may have to go live in Seattle, Washington or something like that - or God knows where, China. So 'A' is going to need some money. So that’s why I did it."
This looks like a "fake news" story to divert suspicion from the Democrats and Hillary Clinton.

so who is doing the research for the family, the wheeler guy in post 1 or this burkman guy in the article i posted? or both??????

Same news channel....

This looks like a "fake news" story to divert suspicion from the Democrats and Hillary Clinton.

Same news channel? Check.
Both high level Republican pundit making claims? Check.
Both basing their claims on anonymous sources? Check.

But you believe one completely, and the other is "fake news".

I wonder why.

Same news channel....

DUMMY!

there is NO REASON for the DNC or Hillary to kill the guy...they just needed to turn him in to the police if he was the thief so they could find out who he was working for would have been important to find out...

no reason the DNC would kill someone for hacking the DNC?

THAT IS RIDICULOUS AND just plain STUPID!

Rod Wheeler is a FOX News pundit, and he's never seen Seth Rich's laptop.
You are apologizing for murder.

No, I'm calling you a gullible fucking moron.

Oy, the "secret sources" :mad: No news should be allowed that starts with that.

Same news channel....

DUMMY!

there is NO REASON for the DNC or Hillary to kill the guy...they just needed to turn him in to the police if he was the thief so they could find out who he was working for would have been important to find out...

I will bet you $100 it was the Democrats, or someone working for them.

Don't forget that the Democrats have often resorted to murder in the past, to defend slavery, segregation, and Jim Crow laws.

Same news channel....

DUMMY!

Apparently there was. Clinton's had many people killed. I started paying attention when a planeful of people died. Many more between them and Seth Rich.

It was her turn, dammit!

psyche!

If the Russians killed Seth Rich, the FBI and the Washington D.C. police would not have been ordered to "stand down" their investigation, they would have pursued it and caught the murderers.

Only the Democrats have the power to stand down the FBI and the Washington D.C. police.

They are guilty of Seth Rich's murder, and soon all will be revealed.

Same news channel....

DUMMY!

Apparently there was.

by the RUSSIANS :D

where does DCLEAKS and Guciffer 2,0 come in to this and Roger Stone come in to this?

Forum List

Back