Who killed Seth Rich?

So you're just going to be a partisan hack and refuse to believe this even if it's true?

Rule of thumb -- If it comes from a conservative, you always assume it's fraudulent, unless independent evidence shows otherwise.

That's why most conservatives will burn in hell, because they always lie. We've tried to save them, but they refuse our help. It's a tragedy to see any soul lost to Satan, and we're seeing Trump and the Republicans hand him millions of souls.
THEY'RE NOT LIES!!!

THEY'RE ALTERNATIVE FACTS.

The assassination of Seth Rich and the FBI cover up is proof that we no longer live in a free country. None of us are safe from the violent extremists who now control the Democratic Party.

Like the Nazis and the Communists before them, they started the killing with abortion. Then they branched out to euthanasia. Eventually, no one was safe.

And that is the path we are on with the Democrats. They are murderous thugs who are only looking for the opportunity to start a murder spree that will include police officers, Republican Congressmen, and conservative judges.

Seth Rich is only the beginning of the violence.

“I have a source inside the police department that has looked at me straight in the eye and said, ‘Rod, we were told to stand down on this case and I can’t share any information with you.’
And I have 2 sources inside the police department that have looked at me straight in the eye and said, Trump killed Seth Rich and we were told to stand down on this case and we can’t share any information with you.

“I have a source inside the police department that has looked at me straight in the eye and said, ‘Rod, we were told to stand down on this case and I can’t share any information with you.’
And I have 2 sources inside the police department that have looked at me straight in the eye and said, Trump killed Seth Rich and we were told to stand down on this case and we can’t share any information with you.
You are a murderous thug, because you are on this forum covering for murderous thugs.

You are a murderous thug, because you are on this forum covering for murderous thugs.

:lol:

You're adorable. Keep it up.

So, got any other faked stories to justify violence against Jews/liberals?

When you stop working out of Hitler's playbook, I'll stop pointing out you're working out of Hitler's playbook.

Wheeler also told us, “I have a source inside the police department that has looked at me straight in the eye and said, ‘Rod, we were told to stand down on this case and I can’t share any information with you.’
I mean just how STUPID does one have to be to believe that a person who says they can't share any information with you and shares the information that they were told to stand down!!! :cuckoo:

Rod Wheeler is a FOX News pundit, and he's never seen Seth Rich's laptop.
You are apologizing for murder.

No, I'm calling you a gullible fucking moron.
Wheeler never said he saw the laptop. He said it held tangible evidence. The FBI has the laptop just as they have Hillary's server.

How would he know what the laptop holds, if he's never seen it?

Other than his "secret sources", of course.

Wheeler never said he saw the laptop. He said it held tangible evidence. The FBI has the laptop just as they have Hillary's server.

OK, well then you would have no problem with it if the FBI and police showed us what was on the laptop.

OK, well then you would have no problem with it if the FBI and police showed us what was on the laptop.

Not at all. You have my blessing.

Go tell the FBI that someone on the internet said it was ok for you to see it. Im sure they'll jump to show you whatever you want.

Not at all. You have my blessing.

Go tell the FBI that someone on the internet said it was ok for you to see it. Im sure they'll jump to show you whatever you want.
You're nervous about this, I can tell.

What would happen if it was revealed that your beloved Democrats actually had someone murdered to cover up their secrets?

You wouldn't know what to do.

Most likely Rich was killed because of the DNC leaks whether he did it or not. If he did it, it would serve as retribution. If he wasn't the one who leaked the DNC emails it served as intimidation.

Forum List

Back