Who is Your “Political Person of the Year?”

I say Putin.

He has both major parties in our country accusing each other of being Putin puppets to such an extent now even going against the party line once is enough to be branded a "Putin puppet".

The goal of Russia in all it interference in many different counties has always been to lower the faith of the populous in their own system....

I'm sure Putin laughs at Trumps mockery of Democrats, and the Democrat impeachment of Trump.

Basically, Putin has bought this country to a tipping point of division, Civil War is likely to prevail, a pure benefit to Putin's Russia.

We will not have a civil war, but division and weakening our faith in the very systems that made us great are his goals. The idea that he cared who won in 2016 is laughable. It was never about who won.

I wouldn't rule it out.
The last time we were this divided politically was when Lincoln got shot.
Naw

The advent of social media and a 24/7 politically motivated news cycle makes things "appear" worse than they are.

The media has indeed made things worse.
Still, riots by lowlife fringes of society have fractured into worse things all over the World.

This discussion reminds me of the years when Shaquille O'Neal was in his prime. He was BY FAR the most valuable player in the league, but he was so dominant that he was ignored, and a select group of absurdities (Steve Nash???) won those MVP trophies.

There is only one most prominent political person in the world, and we all know who it is.

He has accomplished more, with more obstruction from both his political opponents and the Media, than anyone in the history of at least the United States, and possibly anywhere on earth.

Yeah, AO-C. Gimme a fukkin' break.

Trump with his tremendous record of successes. He is making America great again and he is undoing a lot of the damage that Obama did to the country. Best President of modern times.

My pick is easy. PM Boris Johnson pulling off a stunning landslide that will allow Great Britain to leave the EU and go back to being an independent nation again!
Johnson returns to power with big majority

Alexandria Cortez pulling off a stunning victory. Everyone laughed at her including many republicans on here said she would never win. She won. A very smart lady. She got her degree from Boston a very good college that many including myself only could dream of getting in, I think at my college I got my Masters degree from the average ACT score of freshman is like between a 17 - 22 or like a 900 - 1000 SAT score with a 78% acceptance rate. Boston way tougher to get into so must be a very smart woman.
She got what she did by using what's between her legs to get it. She has proven her ignorance daily.

I say Putin.

He has both major parties in our country accusing each other of being Putin puppets to such an extent now even going against the party line once is enough to be branded a "Putin puppet".

The goal of Russia in all it interference in many different counties has always been to lower the faith of the populous in their own system....

I'm sure Putin laughs at Trumps mockery of Democrats, and the Democrat impeachment of Trump.

Basically, Putin has bought this country to a tipping point of division, Civil War is likely to prevail, a pure benefit to Putin's Russia.

We will not have a civil war, but division and weakening our faith in the very systems that made us great are his goals. The idea that he cared who won in 2016 is laughable. It was never about who won.
I think Putin would rather have Hillary. She already proved that she would kiss his ass.

I say Putin.

I think Putin would rather have Hillary. She already proved that she would kiss his ass.

She kisses the side that Trump is not kissing.

That you only see one side of this makes me laugh.

Hunter Biden = the best example yet of how our political class bilks the hell out of us with full support from the "US" media

My pick is easy. PM Boris Johnson pulling off a stunning landslide that will allow Great Britain to leave the EU and go back to being an independent nation again!

Alexandria Cortez pulling off a stunning victory. Everyone laughed at her including many republicans on here said she would never win. She won. A very smart lady. She got her degree from Boston a very good college that many including myself only could dream of getting in, I think at my college I got my Masters degree from the average ACT score of freshman is like between a 17 - 22 or like a 900 - 1000 SAT score with a 78% acceptance rate. Boston way tougher to get into so must be a very smart woman.
Hello...it’s 2019? She was elected in 2018. What has she done this year?

Yep, and we're still laughing at her. You would think she'd run out of stupid, but she keeps on giving.

Forum List

Back