Who is Your “Political Person of the Year?”

That was going to be my pick as well.

Keeping the Islamist terrorist supporter out of #10 Downing is huge.

Alexandria Occasional Cortex has done a wonderful job dragging the DNC further down the communist sewer and into irrelevancy.

I say Putin.

He has both major parties in our country accusing each other of being Putin puppets to such an extent now even going against the party line once is enough to be branded a "Putin puppet".

The goal of Russia in all it interference in many different counties has always been to lower the faith of the populous in their own system....

My pick is easy. PM Boris Johnson pulling off a stunning landslide that will allow Great Britain to leave the EU and go back to being an independent nation again!
Johnson returns to power with big majority

Alexandria Cortez pulling off a stunning victory. Everyone laughed at her including many republicans on here said she would never win. She won. A very smart lady. She got her degree from Boston a very good college that many including myself only could dream of getting in, I think at my college I got my Masters degree from the average ACT score of freshman is like between a 17 - 22 or like a 900 - 1000 SAT score with a 78% acceptance rate. Boston way tougher to get into so must be a very smart woman.

My pick is easy. PM Boris Johnson pulling off a stunning landslide that will allow Great Britain to leave the EU and go back to being an independent nation again!

Alexandria Cortez pulling off a stunning victory. Everyone laughed at her including many republicans on here said she would never win. She won. A very smart lady. She got her degree from Boston a very good college that many including myself only could dream of getting in, I think at my college I got my Masters degree from the average ACT score of freshman is like between a 17 - 22 or like a 900 - 1000 SAT score with a 78% acceptance rate. Boston way tougher to get into so must be a very smart woman.

AOC is basically the Democrat version of Trump, goofy, obnoxious, big mouths, with credentials which make you cringe wondering how they got so far in education, or in the business World.

Smart lady.... Lol

I say Putin.

He has both major parties in our country accusing each other of being Putin puppets to such an extent now even going against the party line once is enough to be branded a "Putin puppet".

The goal of Russia in all it interference in many different counties has always been to lower the faith of the populous in their own system....

I'm sure Putin laughs at Trumps mockery of Democrats, and the Democrat impeachment of Trump.

Basically, Putin has bought this country to a tipping point of division, Civil War is likely to prevail, a pure benefit to Putin's Russia.

I say Putin.

Gonna have to agree.

If not Putin then "imagination"

I say Putin.

I'm sure Putin laughs at Trumps mockery of Democrats, and the Democrat impeachment of Trump.

Basically, Putin has bought this country to a tipping point of division, Civil War is likely to prevail, a pure benefit to Putin's Russia.

We will not have a civil war, but division and weakening our faith in the very systems that made us great are his goals. The idea that he cared who won in 2016 is laughable. It was never about who won.

I say Putin.

We will not have a civil war, but division and weakening our faith in the very systems that made us great are his goals. The idea that he cared who won in 2016 is laughable. It was never about who won.

I wouldn't rule it out.
The last time we were this divided politically was when Lincoln got shot.

I say Putin.

I wouldn't rule it out.

True, but you are not taking into account today's populous. Generally speaking we are a fat and lazy society...civil wars take effort.

I say Putin.

I wouldn't rule it out.

True, but you are not taking into account today's populous. Generally speaking we are a fat and lazy society...civil wars take effort.

The strengthening of political riots is inevitable next election.

Whether or not they snowball or the military squashes the rebellions & causes further conflict could actually cause a civil war.

I say Putin.

I wouldn't rule it out.
Naw

The advent of social media and a 24/7 politically motivated news cycle makes things "appear" worse than they are.

I say Putin.

I wouldn't rule it out.

Whether or not they snowball or the military squashes the rebellions & causes further conflict could actually cause a civil war.

You have an active imagination.

I say Putin.

I wouldn't rule it out.
Naw

The advent of social media and a 24/7 politically motivated news cycle makes things "appear" worse than they are.

I agree...we in this forum are the outliers...the vast majority of people in the country do not really care all that much either way as long as they get their reality TV and fast food.

I wouldn't rule it out.

You have an active imagination.

Riots all over the World have snowballed into Pogroms, Massacres & Wars.

Why Americans think the same can't happen here is ignorance.

Not saying its going to become a Civil War. But its certainly a possibility.

Especially since there have already been political riots in the streets.

Forum List

Back