Who is your favourite singer?

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
The most popular music artists of all time
Is your favourite singer/musician in the list of most popular music artists of all time?
I have three favourite music artists on the list - Michael Jackson, Eminem and Chris Brown

hqdefault.jpg

Nico I get fussy when it comes to music :) singers could you be more specific in what genres?
In rock for example you have to separate Bryan Adams from Ted Nugent.

I love a lot of singers. So maybe can we make it our top 100?

I'll start off with Frank. Sinatra's range wasn't even spectacular but his voice had attitude. I don't even know how to put it into words.

But when he sang it wasn't just from the heart, even as a little girl I felt he was singing to me.

This time of year.....It was a very good year.

Next Ronnie.............Ronnie Spector. She was as amazing in person as she was on stage. You know when she told me about Phil and we're talking waaaaaaaaaaaay back I was horrified. But I believed her. Turns out she was right about him. He was a monster. What kills me is that all the others just turned their heads away because for their own careers.

Judy Collins. Maybe we should make it our favorite top 1,000's ..........Both sides now. :) and/or Janis Joplin and/or Grace Slick. Oh cripes and I'm only on my first coffee.

I love voices with authenticity. I hope that makes sense.

So I thought a sarcastic comment was generally best to an overly generally question.
Never heard m&m "sing"

Come to think of it, Chris Brown doesn't carry a lot of notes either. . . :eusa_think:

Both M&M and Chris come from a generation of artists that don't understand what vocals are w/o auto-tune. Vocals from today's "artists" are all garbage.

Here nicoleivy5 this is an example of what good singing was like before auto-tune. Back when artists had nothing but organic instruments and their own voices. There are no "good" singers today.

So I thought a sarcastic comment was generally best to an overly generally question.
Never heard m&m "sing"

Come to think of it, Christ Brown doesn't carry a lot of notes either. . . :eusa_think:

Both M&M and Chris come from a generation of artists that don't understand what vocals are w/o auto-tune. Vocals from today's "artists" are all garbage.

Here nicoleivy5 this is an example of what good singing was like before auto-tune. Back when artists had nothing but organic instruments and their own voices. There are no "good" singers today.

No good singers today? What about Justin Bieber

Judy Collins. Maybe we should make it our favorite top 1,000's ..........Both sides now. :) and/or Janis Joplin and/or Grace Slick. Oh cripes and I'm only on my first coffee.

top 1000? I cant even name 1000 singers lol

Never heard m&m "sing"

Come to think of it, Christ Brown doesn't carry a lot of notes either. . . :eusa_think:

No good singers today? What about Justin Bieber

meh. . . ya got me kid.

lil fucker has talent.

top 1000? I cant even name 1000 singers lol

I separate vocalists from singers. :) I detest his politics from no end, but Neil Young's Cinnamon Girl rocks me out. Always will be a fan.

Gordon Lightfoot to Gordie with New Orleans is sinking. Some days I wish I was back in the game.

There is so much talent out there these days untapped. Great thread. Off to run Raven. Her back teeth are singing Anchors Away it sounds like. She needs to whizz bad. :lol:

The following are my top ten favorite solo acts.

James Otto
Alison Krauss
LeAnn Rimes
Tanya Tucker
Trace Adkins
Darryl Worley
Brad Paisley
Toby Keith
Kenny Chesney
Hal Ketchum

My favorite duo/trio/band are Brooks & Dunn, SheDaisy, and Diamond Rio.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. My most favorite singer who is not here anymore is the late beautiful precious Billy Joe Royal..........if only I had discovered him before his departure, I love him SO much!!!

The following are my top ten favorite solo acts.

James Otto
Alison Krauss
LeAnn Rimes
Tanya Tucker
Trace Adkins
Darryl Worley
Brad Paisley
Toby Keith
Kenny Chesney
Hal Ketchum

My favorite duo/trio/band are Brooks & Dunn, SheDaisy, and Diamond Rio.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. My most favorite singer who is not here anymore is the late beautiful precious Billy Joe Royal..........if only I had discovered him before his departure, I love him SO much!!!
great list! love it

Forum List

Back