Who is/was the Worst American?

suplex3000

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2014
Georgia
The BBC did a noted special, the "100 Greatest Britons" that was copied by multiple countries including the US in 2005. Channel 4 did a parody special of the 100 Worst Britons, and I'm curious as to who might make the US's Worst List.
I would prefer to look at this list? Do you have any candidates?

What does the word "worst" mean to the pop-culture internationalists? Executed serial killer monsters like Ted Bundy or Vice Presidents that the pop culture idiots didn't care for?

Dick Cheney
The Koch bros
Obama, Clintons, Harry Reid, Nancy pelosi, Barbara boxer, Anthony weiner, Robert Byrd, Roosevelt, Lyndon B Johnson, the Kennedy's, and almost every actor on the planet just for starters.

The BBC did a noted special, the "100 Greatest Britons" that was copied by multiple countries including the US in 2005. Channel 4 did a parody special of the 100 Worst Britons, and I'm curious as to who might make the US's Worst List.

Just pick any serial killer.

What does the word "worst" mean to the pop-culture internationalists? Executed serial killer monsters like Ted Bundy or Vice Presidents that the pop culture idiots didn't care for?
You mean vice presidents responsible for bankrupting countries, killing innocents and costing the US it's international good will?

Timothy McVeigh
Dick Cheney
Benedict Arnold

I'm conflicted about George Bush. At first I wouldn't put him on the list because I always felt he was an ignorant dupe caught up in terrible circumstances and he was manipulated by others. But when he took a hundred thousand dollars from a wounded veterans charity group I could change my mind. They were only wounded because of his in-artful policies. And still, he takes their money? And he's a multimillionaire and doesn't even need the money?

(1) Obama
(2) Every single member of Congress
(3) Every single high ranking official at the Pentagon
(4) Every single high ranking member of the Federal Reserve
(5) Every single U.S. president since JFK
(6) Every single member of Congress that has served since 1962
(7) Every single business owner that has ever off-shore out-sourced American jobs to cheap foreign labor markets
(8) Every single U.S. citizen that has every hired, housed, or otherwise assisted an Illegal immigrant
(9) Every single lawyer and judge that has ever allowed a circumstantial evidence case in a court room
(10) Every single doctor that has denied anyone proper care and treatment due to their financial status, or lack of insurance
(11) Every single cop that has murdered an unarmed citizen, raped a person, brutalized a person, stolen money or items, taken bribes, lied on the witness stand in court, or otherwise abused their power and authority
(12) Every single terrorists in the world

Forum List

Back