Who is the Russian on USMB...

I do believe there are at least a couple of people here who are actually Russian trolls.

iu
Awe shucks, I do all right but "brilliant" might be overstating things.

1019681132.jpg

Beware of this Russian spy Comrads.............Don't let her tits and nice ass fool you.............In the end she will betray mother Russia..............

Of course, the Russian campaign did influence the election and did produce votes for Trump. And there is good reason to believe that these efforts did, in fact, swing the election for Trump, considering the narrow margin of victory in certain swing States.

Of course no person woul admit that their minds were influenced by a propaganda campaign. That is exactly what is to be expected. Yes, geniuses, as it turns out....someone else thought of this before you did. They studied it and determined that these propaganda campaigns are effective.
There is no good reason to believe the Russians swung the election for Trump.

There is good reason to believe it a cover story to hide the truth.

who influenced the election?
And who on usmb feels they were duped,
Led into voting for Trump unwhttingly?

Good question

How many posters on USMB posted fake stories distributed by Russian bots?

If you have no proof of the bullshit you just spouted,
Of course we have proof, gay cowboy. It comes in the form of every study ever done on this matter. This is why candidates buy political ads. This is why corporations advertise. This is why, when you open your browser, you see ads for dildos and anal lube.

Of course we have proof, gay cowboy. It comes in the form of every study ever done on this matter. This is why candidates buy political ads. This is why corporations advertise. This is why, when you open your browser, you see ads for dildos and anal lube.

STFU Russian faggot. :spank:

I knew you were a shill from the day you came here. Fuck you. :fu:

And you are, and you can't prove me wrong. You have as much in common with Indiana as Vladivostok.

STFU Russian faggot. :spank:

I knew you were a shill from the day you came here. Fuck you. :fu:

And you are, and you can't prove me wrong. You have as much in common with Indiana as Vladivostok.
Yes, get it all out of your system, crybaby.

Forum List

Back