Who is the most over-rated president of all-time?

Who is the most over-rated president of all-time?

• Abraham Lincoln (#1 Ranking)

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • Franklin D. Roosevelt (#2 Ranking)

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • George Washington (#3 Ranking)

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Thomas Jefferson (#4 Ranking)

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Theodore Roosevelt (#5 Ranking)

• Woodrow Wilson (#6 Ranking)

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Harry Truman (#7 Ranking)

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Andrew Jackson (T-#8 Ranking)

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Dwight D. Eisenhower (T-#8 Ranking)

• Other (Explain in your post)

Votes: 29 40.8%

• Total voters
"Upon what do you base this high regard of yourself?"

Was it a statement about my or his intelligence? One's I.Q. need not be very high to be smarter than that individual.

"Upon what do you base this high regard of yourself?"

Was it a statement about my or his intelligence? One's I.Q. need not be very high to be smarter than that individual.

Ok, let's go by what you've actually accomplished. Education seems a good place to begin. Bush graduated from both Harvard and Yale. How about you?

Later we can compare career accomplishments.

Einstein did not graduate from Harvard, so Bush is more intelligent?
Is this a serious offer of comparison?
As for career accomplishments, I have been successful in business in contrast to his 'W'ness.
But this is not about me, it's about the war criminal and collaborator with those who would destroy what is human.

Einstein did not graduate from Harvard, so Bush is more intelligent?.

So now you're comparing your accomplishments to those of Einstein? Wow, you really do think highly of yourself.

Anyway, I take it that's a 'no' on Harvard and Yale? Ok. You've got your GED, right?

Perhaps I should be flattered at your personal interest in me, but I am neither attractive nor rich, so don't bother.
As for 'W' (must stand for 'W'ar criminal), history will certainly allot him a place close to that I would give him.
Though not a great admirer of some of the other less popular candidates on this list of poor performers, GBII showed the least knowledge of history, the least understanding of America's place in the world, the least capacity to maintain America's power, the greatest co-operation with the despoilers of America's riches. It is unbelievable that at the start we had people like Adams, Franklin, Jefferson, Washington and so many other great minds to help form a nation, and today we can even think of electing someone like 'W'.

You haven't come anywhere near to proving your claim of being smarter than President Bush. What are you waiting for?

It's easily FDR. Everything that is f'd up about our society is traced to him. And it was his policies that extended a recession into The Great Depression. And he was asleep at the wheel on Pearl Harbor. And his apathy led to Hitler's dominance and consequently millions in casualties. All of that, and the idiot "historians" and liberals celebrate him as the second best president when he's really the worst ever. You can't get more over-rated than that.

Agreed,and you left out our concentration camps,we didn't kill millions but we locked up a lot of US citizens a really bad bad thing.

I didn't ask you. Your inability to follow along answers that question in any case.
My inability to what?

That statement makes no sense whatsoever.

That is Unkboys tactic. He likes to ask unrelated out of the bloue off the wall questions and then accuse YOU of being too stupid or too cowardly to allow him to derail the subject into something else entirely.

Doncha, Unkboy?

NO, he saved the "union" at the expense of state rights.

He saved America - THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

The confederacy lost. Get over it.

No shit the confederacy lost. Actually, we all lost. Because that is where the states became nothign more than ceremonial to the all mighty federal power. It's been downhill from there for liberty.

yes because we all know the ultimate liberty was the right to own slaves. /sarcasm

I would have to say JFK. Disastrous foreign policy that emboldened Khrushchev and never got a single major piece of legislation through congress. His chances for re-election were almost zero...after he got shot THEN everyone acted like he walked on water and was this fantastic president. In reality he was a disaster.

Cuban Missle Crisis. That ONE thing along keeps him in the top ten.

And he was shagging Marilyn Monroe. If youre going to cheat on your wife, Marilyn ( not Monica ) is the one to go with.

Forum List

Back