Who is the most over-rated president of all-time?

Who is the most over-rated president of all-time?

• Abraham Lincoln (#1 Ranking)

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • Franklin D. Roosevelt (#2 Ranking)

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • George Washington (#3 Ranking)

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Thomas Jefferson (#4 Ranking)

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Theodore Roosevelt (#5 Ranking)

• Woodrow Wilson (#6 Ranking)

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Harry Truman (#7 Ranking)

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Andrew Jackson (T-#8 Ranking)

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Dwight D. Eisenhower (T-#8 Ranking)

• Other (Explain in your post)

Votes: 29 40.8%

• Total voters
That's your reasoning? Srsly? :eusa_eh:

What srsly, bro?

The question was overrated. Not worst. Reagan was a good president, but not deserving of the veneration he receives by some. Overrated.

Going by your previous post, I see you don't like FDR. I suspect partisanship. All politics aside, FDR guided through a World War, Reagan had no such test.

You lecture about "overrated" and then talk about what FDR did or didn't do, and what Reagan did or didn't do. All while calling me partisan?

FDR started the progressive ball rolling. I don't give a shit if he fought 20 WWs in the process, nothing takes away that fact, even though he is put forth in high school textbooks as some sort of hero.

This right here shows your lack of knowledge.

TR, Taft, Wilson: all had distinct "progressive" policies well before FDR.

So yeah, this is partisan hackery.

My vote would be Reagan. Not because he was a bad president, but it seems many love him without actually accounting for his decisions and policies, which were quite varied. Plus, Gorbachev should properly get more credit for ending the Cold War.

What srsly, bro?

The question was overrated. Not worst. Reagan was a good president, but not deserving of the veneration he receives by some. Overrated.

Going by your previous post, I see you don't like FDR. I suspect partisanship. All politics aside, FDR guided through a World War, Reagan had no such test.

...which he provoked in the first place.

What srsly, bro?

You lecture about "overrated" and then talk about what FDR did or didn't do, and what Reagan did or didn't do. All while calling me partisan?

FDR started the progressive ball rolling. I don't give a shit if he fought 20 WWs in the process, nothing takes away that fact, even though he is put forth in high school textbooks as some sort of hero.

This right here shows your lack of knowledge.

TR, Taft, Wilson: all had distinct "progressive" policies well before FDR.

So yeah, this is partisan hackery.

He took it to a whole new level. But you can deny that, and bash Reagan if it makes you feel less partisan. :lol:

What srsly, bro?

Stop it. Reagan was an old actor. It is time to focus, Odd one.

What srsly, bro?

Don't care...Reagan didn't provoke a war to "lead us through" said war.

Not that I worship at the altar of St. Ronnie, mind you, but FDR truly has the blood of millions on his hands.

Not that I worship at the altar of St. Ronnie, mind you, but FDR truly has the blood of millions on his hands.

yeah, and ayn rand was a brilliant writer...

ali2.jpg

Reagan, the right wingers worship him like the 2nd coming of christ. They don't know why, you're just suppose to in the "how to be a good republican" handbook.

They know why, but like your avatar illustrates, you have your head too far up your ass to hear anyone say why.

My avatar is the official seal of the united states republican party. Stupid posts like you make verifies the serious head up their ass problems the GOP trash have,.

Reagan, the right wingers worship him like the 2nd coming of christ. They don't know why, you're just suppose to in the "how to be a good republican" handbook.

They know why, but like your avatar illustrates, you have your head too far up your ass to hear anyone say why.

My avatar is the official seal of the united states republican party. Stupid posts like you make verifies the serious head up their ass problems the GOP trash have,.

did you get paid to pose for it or did you do it pro bono?

ali2.jpg
You will note that the AVG (a.k.a. Flying Tigers) were deployed in China and active well prior to 7 Dec 41...That's provocation in anybody's book....Corky.

ali2.jpg
You will note that the AVG (a.k.a. Flying Tigers) were deployed in China and active well prior to 7 Dec 41...That's provocation in anybody's book....Corky.

keep telling yourself that, mr galt

:rofl:

You invent a ridiculous seal, ascribe it to the GOP as though it proves something, and then tell *me* I am stupid?

ROFLMAO

That is a classic.

Dude, please.

I've said I think Reagan was a good president.

srsly.

Yet, he was the one that you singled out.

Howaboutthat. :oops:

Except for the statists that are appalled at any heretic that wont worship at the alter of Power and take it up the ass from local commies, Most Americans have a strong and postive regard for Reagan.

I think he is the best President since Truman, and the second best of the 20th century, forth best overall with Teddy fifth.

The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men. - Plato

He foresaw the Democrats and Republicans.

And just to address another statement, although myself not an FDR admirer, saying he provoked WWII is impossible to understand. It could be said that Japan was provoked, but even in that case they required very little provocation. Otherwise, America had nothing to do with starting that conflict.

Also, the vote for 'W' stands, for whom any rating is overrating.

Last edited:
"Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire,
a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it
be left to irresponsible action." - George Washington

He was warning of 'W' (with Ronnie a close second).

Speaking of 'W' and Ronnie, I didn't like puppet shows much even as a kid. As an adult, these two charmed not at all.

It seems like president Other won. Who might that be? Polk? Mckinley? What a mystery. Who chooses the names on that list? Over rated is one thing, but who was the WORST president? Popularity contests ASIDE... I would like to know why REGAN wasn't on the top of that list? Or even W. Bush? Hmm. Other....Ok...Ya, right.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back