Who is the most famous person of all time?

Godboy

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2008
It can be someone from the past, or someone current. Who is the most well known person in the time he or she was alive? It can be a president, or some other historical icon, anyone.

Elvis and The Beatles were before my time and I hear they were HUGE, which makes sense since they still are huge. In their hay day, The Beatles drew massive crowds in the US and England. Crowds formed at airports when they arrived, etc.

That said, the same shit happened with Michael Jackson in the US and England, and in Russia, and in Brazil, and in Spain, and in Nigeria, etc. Michael was beloved all across the world. Interviews with him were prime time watching. He was the grand finale of every award show he ever went to and the most famous man in every room he ever stepped in, including inside the Oval Office. He was a phenomenon unlike anything ive ever seen in my 49 years on Earth.

Can anyone name someone bigger than Michael Jackson was?

Last edited:
Doris Day.
Lucille Ball.
Elizabeth Taylor.

Doris Day was the most money making entertainer for the longest time.
Lucille Ball was the most powerful female actor/producer in her life.
Elizabeth Taylor was the most glamorous, gorgeous, and highly profiled actors during her time.

To me, personally, it will always be.........

1657151401148.png

Guys, there are a lot of famous stars, but im talking about the most well known person on planet earth. People like Doris Day and Frank Sinatra arent even in the ballpark. More people around the world knew Ronald Reagan and Ali (for example) than anyone mentioned so far.

It can be someone from the past, or someone current. Who is the most well known person in the time he or she was alive? It can be a president, or some other historical icon, anyone.

Elvis and The Beatles were before my time and I hear they were HUGE, which makes sense since they still are huge. In their hay day, The Beatles drew massive crowds in the US and England. Crowds formed at airports when they arrived, etc.

That said, the same shit happened with Michael Jackson in the US and England, and in Russia, and in Brazil, and in Spain, and in Nigeria, etc. Michael was beloved all across the world. Interviews with him were prime time watching. He was the grand finale of every award show he ever went to and the most famous man in every room he ever stepped in, including inside the Oval Office. He was a phenomenon unlike anything ive ever seen in my 49 years on Earth.

Can anyone name someone bigger than Michael Jackson was?
During their careers Muhammad Ali and Colonel Sanders were considered the two best known people in the world.

During their careers Muhammad Ali and Colonel Sanders were considered the two best known people in the world.
Hmm, even though he is fictitious, Colonel Sanders is a pretty clever one. I bet a lot of people knew him. I know he is technically a real guy, but im pretty sure he wasnt a real colonel. Stolen Valor wasnt a big deal back then apparently. :laugh:

Hmm, even though he is fictitious, Colonel Sanders is a pretty clever one. I bet a lot of people know him. I know he is technically a real guy, but im pretty sure he wasnt a real colonel. Stolen Valor wasnt a big deal back then apparently. :laugh:
He was a real man and and an official Kentucky Colonel. This is not a military rank but rather an honorific bestowed by the state of Kentucky.

Who is bigger, the Dalai Lama or Michael Jackson?

MJ was awesome for sure....
And maybe a rampant pedo too, but none of that matters in this thread. Only fame. Damn, was Hitler the most well known person in his time? Was Hitler bigger than MJ?

And maybe a rampant pedo too, but none of that matters in this thread. Only fame. Damn, was Hitler the most well known person in his time? Was Hitler bigger than MJ?
Understood... but I've always had my doubts about that anyway....

Forum List

Back