CDZ Who is the most beautiful First lady ever?

Michele will have to relinquish the title of most beautiful first lady ever when Hillary becomes president.

michelle-Obama-more-magazine-glamazons-blog.jpg
here let me help you up....
cloud9.gif
......geezus.....

Do you deny she is beautiful?
compared to the other first ladies you have a point.....but i sure as hell aint going to act like some people do around here when they put these people on a pedestal and proceed to mess their underpants because of what they think they see....
The First Lady takes a lot of flack
She is a beautiful woman who has done a great job. Nothing wrong with pointing that out and nothing wrong with watching the vicious attacks against her
there is a difference between admiring someone and treating them like they are "gods" or royalty.....their shit stinks like everyone elses....

No one is doing that.

With all due respect...Michelle Obama has an ass SO wide you could land an F-16 on it at night in heavy seas!

Next to Jackie Kennedy...Michelle would look like a plow horse side by side with a thoroughbred.
While Jackie was a wonderful First Lady, she was very shy in public and was not nearly as outgoing as our current First Lady

And Jackie was born to huge money and privilege while Mrs Obama grew up in a one bedroom apartment and slept in the living room.

Liek her husband, she worked hard and earned everything she has. They're both the living personification of the old maxim that in America, you can grow up to be anything you want.

They're both great role models for all races, all TRUE Americans.
I think I'm about to puke.

I had to laugh at that, even though I agree with Luddly. :p

Michele will have to relinquish the title of most beautiful first lady ever when Hillary becomes president.

When Hillary becomes President it will establish a new path for future First Ladies

An amazing legacy

Nope!

Because Hilary will be POTUS, not first lady.
Hillary has already been First Lady. It will be Bill's turn!

I believe he stated once in an interview that he would be preferred to be addressed as "First Lad" but I am not sure if he was being serious or not.

:lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

When Hillary becomes President it will establish a new path for future First Ladies

An amazing legacy

That's some mighty powerful shit your on rightwingnut...care to share what it is, because it's made you euphoric and tres delusional!

Nope!

I believe he stated once in an interview that he would be preferred to be addressed as "First Lad" but I am not sure if he was being serious or not.

He wasn't. He has a great sense of humor.

Nope!

Exactly!

Which means that Michelle won't have to relinquish her title, right?
No, because Bill is more beautiful.

TMI! :eek:

Nope!

He wasn't. He has a great sense of humor.

That is what I figured. I like it. Very English.

An amazing legacy
Which of Hillary's girlfriends will be her first lady? She's going to get rid of Bill over Orgy Island.

That should be in the next issue of The National Enquirer, right under the "Bigfoot is Real" article. :p

Forum List

Back