CDZ Who is the most beautiful First lady ever?

Nancy Reagan was OK when she was younger, but as the years passed, she just never understood the proper way to relate to the public as well as our present First lady does.

nancy_reagan_mrt_ap_605_605.jpg

Michelle Obama has raised the bar on what the role of a First Lady is

She has tirelessly advocated for nutrition, children, veterans programs and is admired around the globe

She is an asset to our nation

Only one other First Lady compares in beauty

fdr179.gif

IMO, Barbara is ugly on the inside and out.

image4633759x.jpg

I disagree. Every Flotus we have had has been a classy lady in at least one or many ways. And I found Mrs. Bush to be particularly classy. She may not have the youthful beauty that our current FLOTUS, Michelle Obama, possesses, but she had a warmth that people from all sides of the aisle recognized.

With all due respect...Michelle Obama has an ass SO wide you could land an F-16 on it at night in heavy seas!

Next to Jackie Kennedy...Michelle would look like a plow horse side by side with a thoroughbred.

Last edited:
With all due respect...Michelle Obama has an ass SO wide you could land an F-16 on it at night in heavy seas!

Next to Jackie Kennedy...Michelle would look like a plow horse side by side with a thoroughbred.
While Jackie was a wonderful First Lady, she was very shy in public and was not nearly as outgoing as our current First Lady

fdr179.gif

IMO, Barbara is ugly on the inside and out.

image4633759x.jpg

I disagree. Every Flotus we have had has been a classy lady in at least one or many ways. And I found Mrs. Bush to be particularly classy. She may not have the youthful beauty that our current FLOTUS, Michelle Obama, possesses, but she had a warmth that people from all sides of the aisle recognized.

When she commented on those poor people who had lost their homes in Katrina, saying they were better off living in the arena, and that they were underprivileged anyway, so it's working out well for them...(not her exact quote, but you get the gist) I thought that was pretty insensitive, considering when you don't have much, losing everything you have has got to be very painful.

I have zero respect for the woman, and find nothing classy about her.

fdr179.gif
Eleanor was definitely beautiful on the inside.
She looks like a common everyday manly lesbian, btw which she was.

She set the bar for what a First Lady should be. She was a wonderful woman concerned about the poor, minorities and workers

A beautiful human being
One of my favorite stories of her is when she went to review the Tuskegee Airmen and when assured they were good pilots, asked to be taken up for a ride by one of them.

fdr179.gif
Eleanor was definitely beautiful on the inside.
She looks like a common everyday manly lesbian, btw which she was.

She set the bar for what a First Lady should be. She was a wonderful woman concerned about the poor, minorities and workers

A beautiful human being
One of my favorite stories of her is when she went to review the Tuskegee Airmen and when assured they were good pilots, asked to be taken up for a ride by one of them.

Great story about a great lady

Forum List

Back