CDZ Who is the most beautiful First lady ever?

Michele will have to relinquish the title of most beautiful first lady ever when Hillary becomes president.

When Hillary becomes President it will establish a new path for future First Ladies

An amazing legacy

That's some mighty powerful shit your on rightwingnut...care to share what it is, because it's made you euphoric and tres delusional!

There is little doubt that Republicans can not put out a candidate capable of beating Hillary
When she wins.......that will set a new standard for First Ladies

I think the First Lady is quite pretty. I also thought Laura Bush was very lovely as well. Just b/c I may disagree with some of political policies doesn't mean I can't find you attractive.

And, like her husband, she has consistently worked to better the working class.

Patently false and unsubstantiated by the facts. Saying it does not make it so, you are delusional on this point.

Saying Michelle Obama is the most beautiful violates the liberal political correctness of judging women superficially by their looks. What is on the inside is reflected on the outside and mrs Obama has little class and a hard heart. I believe I have said it before, she is the Marie Antoinette of our time.
Saying she is beautiful reminds me of a conversation I had with the checkout girl at Walmart a few years ago. I saw Oprah Winfrey on the cover of one of the gossip rags in one of her many reincarnations as a skinnier Oprah and mentioned this to the checker. She smiled and said if,she had Oprah's money she could look good too. Michelle could care less how much taxpayer money is spent trying to glamorize her average self, as far as she is concerned it is never enough.

Michele will have to relinquish the title of most beautiful first lady ever when Hillary becomes president.

When Hillary becomes President it will establish a new path for future First Ladies

An amazing legacy
Which of Hillary's girlfriends will be her first lady? She's going to get rid of Bill over Orgy Island.

That should be in the next issue of The National Enquirer, right under the "Bigfoot is Real" article. :p

Weekly World News was my favorite. My sister and I used to laugh at all the Bat Boy articles while trying to persuade my mother to buy us unneeded candy bars and trinkets.

An amazing legacy

That's some mighty powerful shit your on rightwingnut...care to share what it is, because it's made you euphoric and tres delusional!

There is little doubt that Republicans can not put out a candidate capable of beating Hillary

But, rightwingnut...NOBODY has seen her!!! Only a TWEET now and then, and POOOOF she's gone again!... Maybe she's at ORGY ISLAND, that old carpet muncher! LOLOL!

gv021615dAPR20150217042440.jpg

An amazing legacy

But, rightwingnut...NOBODY has seen her!!! Only a TWEET now and then, and POOOOF she's gone again!... Maybe she's at ORGY ISLAND, that old carpet muncher! LOLOL!

Hillary Clinton was an outstanding First Lady in her own right

In becoming a US Senator and then Secretary of State, she is already the most successful First Lady

I think the First Lady is quite pretty. I also thought Laura Bush was very lovely as well. Just b/c I may disagree with some of political policies doesn't mean I can't find you attractive.

I do like to make fun of politicians though. :D I don't really care about the first ladies because they don't make the policies that I object to, although I may find them to be a bit annoying at times. I don't like politicians or their wives telling freedom-loving Americans what they should eat, etc. However, I realize that they are just suggestions, so I don't let it get to me TOO much. People already KNOW they shouldn't eat McDonalds all the time. They do it because they don't care, obviously. That's why we have so many obese people here in the US.

I liked Laura much better than her mother-in-law. :D

Awe, I liked Barbara. In many ways I sort of pity The First Ladies. Quite a few wanted nothing to do with the spotlight and the press that surrounds the position.

Last edited:

I do like to make fun of politicians though. :D I don't really care about the first ladies because they don't make the policies that I object to, although I may find them to be a bit annoying at times. I don't like politicians or their wives telling freedom-loving Americans what they should eat, etc. However, I realize that they are just suggestions, so I don't let it get to me TOO much. People already KNOW they shouldn't eat McDonalds all the time. They do it because they don't care, obviously. That's why we have so many obese people here in the US.

To be fair, the whole "eat right" campaign is a pretty innocuous cause in my opinion. We all know we shouldn't do drugs (Nancy Reagen) or read more (Laura Bush) so they sort of get a pass in my eyes. They are not telling me things I don't already know. lol.

To be fair, the whole "eat right" campaign is a pretty innocuous cause in my opinion. We all know we shouldn't do drugs (Nancy Reagen) or read more (Laura Bush) so they sort of get a pass in my eyes. They are not telling me things I don't already know. lol.

TBH, I can't understand how people could eat at McDonalds every day or even once a week. A lot of the restaurants are filthy. They are like a filthy Chuck-E-Cheese. :lol: The food is God awful too. I just stopped in one today because I was running errands and was starving, and it's cheap and quick, but just awful food.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

They are just suggestions for those not eating lunch from a public school cafeteria.

TBH, I can't understand how people could eat at McDonalds every day or even once a week. A lot of the restaurants are filthy. They are like a filthy Chuck-E-Cheese. :lol: The food is God awful too. I just stopped in one today because I was running errands and was starving, and it's cheap and quick, but just awful food.
Don't stand between the RW and their junk food. Just sayin'

They are just suggestions for those not eating lunch from a public school cafeteria.

Well, we do have a LOT of fat people around. Normal sized people seem to be the minority in some places. I see it a LOT in teen girls. I wonder how large they are going to be by the time they are adults. Good Lord, some of them are just enormous. When I was a kid in school, really fat people were the minority. That seems to be changing.

Me neither, I hate fast food. It is so unfulfilling. Trying to get Americans to eat better, not do drugs, or read more are all noble causes but it can come across as "mom-ish" at times. Either way, the final decisions on all those matters is always up to me.

Don't stand between the RW and their junk food. Just sayin'

I don't think diet has anything to do with political affiliations. Do you? Or was that just a joke. Hard to tell with no emoticon. :D

The best food is the food you make for yourself. You control how much fat, salt, etc. goes into the food. :) Best way to stay healthy and avoid all the crap. Not to mention, home cooking is the BEST.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

An amazing legacy

In becoming a US Senator and then Secretary of State, she is already the most successful First Lady
hillary-what-difference-does-it-make.gif

I'm not too crazy about Hilary either. :D I don't trust her one bit.

An amazing legacy

hillary-what-difference-does-it-make.gif

Secretary of State Clinton did a wonderful job under trying circumstances. To blame a terrorist attack on her is offensive

Michelle Obama has been subjected to some of the most offensive and racist attacks from the right

She is one of the most intelligent and beautiful First Ladies we have ever had

Forum List

Back