Who Is The Biggest Republican Liar ?

Which Republican primary candidate is the biggest liar?

• Rubio

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Cruz

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Carson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trump

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TeaBagger

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2016
ct85o7sg2o.jpg

Without doing any formal research I would have to think that it's Ted Cruz. Natural born Canadian Ted Cruz seems to be following in the foot steps of Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan.

Rubio is probably in second place when it comes to lying, followed by Ben Carson and then Trump. I would have included that home wrecking whore Carly Fiorina but she's dropped out. Jeb Bush would be the biggest loser.

No one can compare to Obama and Hillary. I can't think of a Republican who lies like those two, thankfully.

that's why we have to kick out this administration and take back our government from these liars like Hillary, Obama, in this upcoming Elections

No one can compare to Obama and Hillary. I can't think of a Republican who lies like those two, thankfully.

that's why we have to kick out this administration and take back our government from these liars like Hillary, Obama, in this upcoming Elections

OFF TOPIC! AND A LIE!
Ted Cruz's file | PolitiFact Texas
Barack Obama's file | PolitiFact
Hillary Clinton's file | PolitiFact

Cruz's statements by ruling
Click on the ruling to see all of Cruz's statements for that ruling.
rulings%2Ftom-pantsonfire.gif

Cruz lies 67% of the time and tells the truth 5% of the time. That's worse than Rubio.

Liars like you die before their time and burn in hell.

My vote would be for media sources and revisionists of all sorts. And when is a lie a lie? Assume for a minute you are asked a complex question and you really don't want to answer. Can you plead the 5th, or do you prevaricate. Could there be a positive, a polite, or even a political reason for skipping over the truth? Remember those WMDs, that may have been the most consequential lie of recent times, or maybe 'I did not have..." ranks up there too.

But truth is skirted in all kinds of ways, sometimes it is the focus that is the lie. Deception may be labeled the better lie. The link above for Hillary is interesting. Some lies really do matter though. Republicans have created their candidates even as they disown them, that is something they fail to see as they look confused at their voters' choices.

"The truth is, the current incarnation of the GOP, frozen in its pose of perpetually indignant outrage, doesn’t want additional perspective, more data and nuance, and — Heaven forbid — dissenting voices. The impulse to marginalize, condemn, ridicule, and finally choke off dissenting voices is not only what’s behind Senator Coburn’s war on the NSF, it’s behind the GOP-sponsored culture war that has sucked much of the oxygen out of the national discourse for more than a decade now. ¶ Republicans don’t like science and scientists because they are sources of data that are independent of GOP-approved propaganda mills like Fox News. Pesky scientists and academics are always popping up to dispute the Roger Ailes-approved buzz-quote of the day — on climate change, on health care, on the effects of poverty on the rapidly evaporating middle class, on the diversity of American families, and on the importance of funding basic research instead of commercially-driven ventures constrained by short-term considerations like ROI." Steve Silberman Why the GOP Hates the National Science Foundation | NeuroTribes

Hillary doesn't "believe" she's ever lied to the American people. :laugh:

Hillary Clinton Says She's 'Always Tried' to Tell the Truth to Americans

Hillary Clinton on Thursday said she has "always tried" to tell the truth and that she doesn't "believe" she has ever lied to American voters.

"Have you always told the truth?" CBS News' Scott Pelley asked Clinton during an interview with the network after discussing theDemocratic presidential candidate's pledge not to raise taxes on the middle class.

"I've always tried to. Always, always," Clinton replied.

"Some people are going to call that wiggle room that you just gave yourself,” Pelley told her.

Sanders Says Hillary Clinton Cozying Up to Obama to Win Black Voters

Latino Vote in Nevada Key to Bernie Sanders, Hillary Clinton in Democratic Caucus

Inside Hillary Clinton's Midnight Visit to a Las Vegas Hotel Laundry Room

After a bit of a back-and-forth between the two, Pelley mentioned a famous line from former President Jimmy Carter: "I will never lie to you."

"Well, you know, you're asking me to say, 'Have I ever?'" Clinton said, "I don't believe I ever have. I don't believe I ever have. I don't believe I ever will."

"I'm going to do the best I can to level with the American people," she added.

The Republican National Committee immediately pounced on the moment.

“The fact Hillary Clinton felt the need to waffle on a question about whether she is a liar is precisely why two-thirds of the American people think she’s dishonest and untrustworthy," RNC spokesman Michael Short said in a statement.

The Clinton campaign did not respond to a request for comment or clarification.

Clinton Has 'Always Tried' to Tell the Truth to Americans

this is so typical of sides that do not have a decent logical argument as to why they should be supported.

Lying means NOTHING to the democrats why in the hell do they keep bring up the subject? Bill Clinton wagged his finger in the democrat's collective faces and lied his ass off. He lied when he didn't need to lie. One would think that would make democrats wonder what else he lied about.

The Republican "lies" that are being point out are mostly campaign hyerbole.

But the lies of Mrs. Bosnia Clinton and Bill had real meaning and real effects on people's lives. So go with the woman who says that those who make the claim of sexual abuse needs to be heard and believed. Yet it was her who called woman accusing Bill of sexual abuse the bimbo eruption. How far did that lie set back women?

An here is the lie, once again, that truly has meaning:

The real harm Hillary Clinton inflicted on Bosnia.

Forum List

Back