GOP Establishment Has Spent $220 Million So Far------Trump-Little Over $11 Million And In Command

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
All that money spent and Trump is in a unstoppable commanding lead. The elites are pulling their hair out.

CbvHZovW8AAdy8t.jpg

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/02/2...ay.html?_r=0&referer=http://drudgereport.com/

Yep, there's nothing more democratic, than buying an elective office.
That means that Trump spent $180 million per delegate. That's almost as much as the total the other GOP candidates spent for the other 28 delegates. And you're bragging? :lmao:

Last edited:
That means that Trump spent $180 million per delegate. That's almost as much as the total the other GOP candidates spent for the other 28 delegates. And you're bragging? :lmao:
??????????????????

Are you drunk or something?

??????????????????
Stop pretending like his point confuses you. He's absolutely right.
You must be drunk too.
No you just lack the emotional maturity to admit he has a point. My state of mind is irrelevant.

??????????????????

That means I should never drink heavily and then try to do simple math. :booze:Also, in my drunken stupor I read 11 billion not 11 million and I even had my glasses on. :oops:
Oh well, time to put the bottle down and leave the room in total embarrassment.:woohoo:

??????????????????

That means I should never drink heavily and then try to do simple math. :booze:Also, in my drunken stupor I read 11 billion not 11 million and I even had my glasses on. :oops:
Oh well, time to put the bottle down and leave the room in total embarrassment.:woohoo:
It's ok, what's funny is Billy000 agreeing with what you said. :lmao:

??????????????????
Stop pretending like his point confuses you. He's absolutely right.
You must be drunk too.
No you just lack the emotional maturity to admit he has a point. My state of mind is irrelevant.
Hey dumbass, Kiwiman has an excuse. He's drunk. You're just stupid. No offense. :lol:

??????????????????

The point is that money buys elections. It's a rigged system.

??????????????????

The point is that you can't count. :lol:

How could he have spent $180 million per delegate when his total spending is only $11 million?

??????????????????

Trumps record shows money isn't buying this election.

??????????????????

When did I do any math? You try too hard you know that right?

??????????????????

When did I do any math? You try too hard you know that right?
You still don't get it, do you? lmao

Forum List

Back