Who is running this place now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Again...curiosity only. Flacal is rarely here but still head Mod? Really? Where is EyeCantSeeYou? Is she ill? That's what I heard..so I hope things improve for her. Meanwhile...who is running the place now as head Mod? I know y'all collect in your hidey hole for Staff decisions and discussions, but who has the final say?

Enquiring minds and all that.

Who is running this place now?​

china-cyber-security-3.jpg

Nearly all the honest brokers have resigned in disgust....I have that on first-hand authority.

Haters, cranks, and hacks, for the most part, are running the joint.

First hand authority? lol
Yes....Multiple sources....I was behind the curtain for quite some time, and know people.

You schmendricks are an embarrassment, were it that you had the capacity to access that emotion.

Nearly all the honest brokers have resigned in disgust....I have that on first-hand authority.

Haters, cranks, and hacks, for the most part, are running the joint.

First hand authority? lol
Yes....Multiple sources....I was behind the curtain for quite some time, and know people.

You schmendricks are an embarrassment, were it that you had the capacity to access that emotion.
yes...I forgot you used to be a mod, Oddball. And you were gone a long too, afterwards. :(

My sources tell me USMB is run by a Billionaire Conglomerate affiliated with Bildenberg and the NWO.
They were heavily involved in fixing the 2020 election and the COVID Hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back