Who is responsible for not protecting the burned businesses in Ferguson?

Responsible?? Not exactly responsible, he did not rob the store and start this chain of events ................

He's the little boy holding the big red jug of gas while his constituents race bait ..................................

Any other reasonable and prudent society would consider him to be an arsonist just like our illustrious Rev.(I use the term loosely) Al Sharpton!!

He's not "responsible", history will accurately reflect that but he is an instigator just like the other race baiter's with a cross to carry.

I would surmise between the AG's guidance and Jay Nixon's urging there is plenty of blame to go around. They knew what the out come would be, they had the guard but not where needed, we know the rest.....................

Lot's of blame to go around, the little black boy with the gas jug only gets part of it, though he seems to be leading the circus.

The police but a fire burning at night is just too great of a TV moment to put it out or anything.

Its okay if you burn and loot in this country if you're black. Its a protected form of free speech and wealth redistribution.

The police but a fire burning at night is just too great of a TV moment to put it out or anything.

I spent years in the fire department, police are not trained to put out fires and fire men don't want the fools without proper equipment getting hurt .............

but hey, if it makes you feel better to talk pure nonsense about others in hopes of making yourself feel better, then go for it ...............

Mean while keep those fucking idiots without bunker gear away from the fire's and idiots like you out of the spectators section!!

I spent years in the fire department, police are not trained to put out fires and fire men don't want the fools without proper equipment getting hurt .............

but hey, if it makes you feel better to talk pure nonsense about others in hopes of making yourself feel better, then go for it ...............

Mean while keep those fucking idiots without bunker gear away from the fire's and idiots like you out of the spectators section!!

Excuse me fuck face but who said anything about you or what firemen want?

I said they let the fires burn and you come back with a biography. You're the only one talking nonsense fake ass Dennis Leary face fucker

Excuse me fuck face but who said anything about you or what firemen want?

I said they let the fires burn and you come back with a biography. You're the only one talking nonsense fake ass Dennis Leary face fucker

Fucking priceless retard, did I hit a nerve??

No I was working on my name calling. Pretty good eh?

BTW I said they let it burn and this is your 2nd response not responding to my post. I feel like the Old Spice man saying "Look at my post, now look at me...now stop looking at me and look at my post"

Remember, kids. If someone steals a stapler in Kansas, it is somehow Obama's fault. So of course someone setting a fire in Missouri is his fault, too. Obama probably called the firebug and personally told him to light the match.

The fact we do not have a phone record of Obama making that call is not only proof he did, but evidence of a cover-up. Oh, yes.

A black business owner has their business burned to the ground. That sure will teach those cops something, eh?

Does the black business owner blame the arsonists for their business going up in flames? OH HELL NO!

Let's find some scapegoat to blame. Some white scapegoat. "They didn't protect my business."

Didn't protect your businesss...FROM WHO?!?

I guess the cops should have been there to shoot the arsonists, right? RIGHT? RIGHT!?!

Here's an idea. Protect your business during a riot yourself.

With an AR-15.

A black business owner has their business burned to the ground. That sure will teach those cops something, eh?

Does the black business owner blame the arsonists for their business going up in flames? OH HELL NO!

Let's find some scapegoat to blame. Some white scapegoat. "They didn't protect my business."

Didn't protect your businesss...FROM WHO?!?

I guess the cops should have been there to shoot the arsonists, right? RIGHT? RIGHT!?!

Wouldn't matter what color the business owner is and you missed my point.

Police are not only not "trained" to fight fires they lack the proper protective gear and lest we forget, they would probably need a fire man to bring the truck to pump water.

Now fire fighters do not put out fires in war zones, when all the thugs start rioting and burning they have no choice but to let it go.

Police don't fight fires and fire fighters don't work when shots are being fired or mobs are looting.

So you can holla policia!! all you want, just shows your ignorance and shallow depth of trolling ....................

You want the fires out out, put the nigga's at bay so folks can do their jobs!!

By the way the nigga's that set the fires would be where I would let the blame fall ...............

Say how's Detroit working for you nigga's today??

Forum List

Back