Who is primarily responsible for the pending downfall of America?

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
America appears to basically be headed to a failed country at this time. It is a vastly different country than it was in the 1990's and before, with a loss of freedom and community being part of it.

One person or group isn't fully responsible, but there may be a group who is primarily responsible.

Who is primarily responsible for the downfall of America?

The "Rich".
The "Deep State"/Government Officials
Boomers
The Citizens
NWO/Davos/Etc.
Illegal immigration
Other: list the other

I say it's the citizens.....We should have done the needful with the .gov back during the "W"/Halfrican years.

I know this much, some people should have heeded the CIAs warning about China in the early 1990s rather than ignore and even disregard the advice. This was to me, the most egregious and irresposible decision. At the very least, leaders should have appointed or himself read the specifics. That started the easy money outsourcing craze that gutted U.S Middle Class.

America appears to basically be headed to a failed country at this time. It is a vastly different country than it was in the 1990's and before, with a loss of freedom and community being part of it.

One person or group isn't fully responsible, but there may be a group who is primarily responsible.

The "Rich".
Boomers
The Citizens
NWO/Davos/Etc.
Illegal immigration

I say it's the citizens.....We should have done the needful with the .gov back during the "W"/Halfrican years.
that would be republicans,,
because for decades they have lied to us and said they would stand for us against the leftist hoard and stop their onslaught, only to get elected and then defend and fund the leftist agenda,,

The "Rich".
Boomers
The Citizens
NWO/Davos/Etc.
Illegal immigration

I'd say it is people who make their living demonizing others, and those that listen to them. If you think someone who doesn't share your values is evil, you are part of the problem.

The "Rich".
Boomers
The Citizens
NWO/Davos/Etc.
Illegal immigration

Yes, we should have stopped neoliberalism long before Trump lowered the corporate tax rate and give the rich another tax cut for which there was no money. He put it on the kids credit card. We should have done something about all that money in our political system long before the Supreme Court fucked us over with Citizens United.

I know this much, some people should have heeded the CIAs warning about China in the early 1990s rather than ignore and even disregard the advice. This was to me, the most egregious and irresposible decision. At the very least, leaders should have appointed or himself read the specifics. That started the easy money outsourcing craze that gutted U.S Middle Class.
Too late by then, we gutted our manufacturing capability and shipped it there.

The "Rich".
Boomers
The Citizens
NWO/Davos/Etc.
Illegal immigration

What freedom have you lost? Speech? Own guns? Worship? Own land?

You've lost nothing, other than the ability to discern fact from fiction.
Ask NY about owning guns and their Safe Act restrictions.

At least SCOTUS seems to be helping with the free speech thing.

Sure you can own land till it's taken from you and given to a third party energy cabal like in TX and many other states.

The "Rich".
Boomers
The Citizens
NWO/Davos/Etc.
Illegal immigration

Deep State"/Government Official

Greedy and many are extremely stupid the last 25 years or so.

Too late by then, we gutted our manufacturing capability and shipped it there.
Why? Most people are employed now outside of manufacturing. Manufacturing jobs are not the only good jobs out there. For most of them you need a bit of education and Biden's student loan forgiveness program was part of it.

Why? Most people are employed now outside of manufacturing. Manufacturing jobs are not the only good jobs out there. For most of them you need a bit of education and Biden's student loan forgiveness program was part of it.
Have fun with your three part-time service industry jobs to make ends meet.

America should have never entrusted a communist brutal dictatorship like China !

Forum List

Back