Who is MOST responsible for the 2016 crash of the Democratic Party?

Out of these choices, who is MOST responsible for the 2016 crash of the Democratic Party?

• Hillary

• Barry

• Nancy

• Harry

• Fox News

• Donald

• Biased MSM

Results are only viewable after voting.
Out of the choices below, who is most responsible for the Dems having the least power in Washington since the 1920s?

The meat puppet faggot for sure. Ever since he pushed the libturd agenda and more people finally got sicker of it, democrooks have been in decline. I think after he went balls deep on the queer agenda, it really disgusted more people than it attracted. Democrooks are all but done outside the metropolitan areas, and before long they'll be done there when blacks finally figure out how they've been played.

Like I said, the DNC should just pack it in, move into the Communist Party USA office and be done with it.

...balls deep in the queer agenda, ... that is an eloquent way of putting it.

Stupid Americans who gobbled up fake news like they were at a Wrestle Mania event.

Fake news, like everything through democrat media put out

Hillary is gonna win in a landslide.......nope!!!!!
Hilary I landed in sniper fire
Brian Williams, everything he said.

Democrats picked up seats in both the House and the Senate, and won the popular vote by 3 million votes.

George W. Bush had better margins in both the House and the Senate in 2005, so your nonsense about "1920" is bullshit, too.

YOU COULD NOT BE MORE WRONG

2005 Senate: 49-49-2 DEMOCRATIC VOTING MAJORITY BECAUSE THE INDEPENDENTS CAUCUSED DEM.

2016 Senate: 51-47-2 REPUBLICANS

2005 House: 233 DEMS, 202 PUBS

2016 House: 194 DEMS, 240 PUBS

115th United States Congress - Wikipedia
109th United States Congress - Wikipedia

When you are making a post that is 100% incorrect, maybe try not to be a dickhead about it.....

Not only are you stupid, you're also an asshole.....CONGRATS....

Share with me YOUR SPECIFIC NUMBERS that demonstrate Bush's "BETTER MARGINS IN BOTH THE HOUSE AND SENATE". SPECIFICALLY, lay it out with sources...or are YOU the one full of nonsense and bullshit?

Even if you consider the 108th congress it was

640px-108senate.svg.png

If The Republicrat in Louisiana wins the Senate will be GOP 52-48 bed wetters.

Stupid Americans who gobbled up fake news like they were at a Wrestle Mania event.

Fake news, like everything through democrat media put out

Hillary is gonna win in a landslide.......nope!!!!!
Hilary I landed in sniper fire
Brian Williams, everything he said.

CNN showing their asses and CONFIRMING they are the CLINTON NEWS NETWORK by giving the DNC debate questions.

NO INTEGRITY AT ALL. NONE. CNN is the propaganda wing of the Dems.

Democrats picked up seats in both the House and the Senate, and won the popular vote by 3 million votes.

George W. Bush had better margins in both the House and the Senate in 2005, so your nonsense about "1920" is bullshit, too.

YOU COULD NOT BE MORE WRONG

2005 Senate: 49-49-2 DEMOCRATIC VOTING MAJORITY BECAUSE THE INDEPENDENTS CAUCUSED DEM.

2016 Senate: 51-47-2 REPUBLICANS

2005 House: 233 DEMS, 202 PUBS

2016 House: 194 DEMS, 240 PUBS

115th United States Congress - Wikipedia
109th United States Congress - Wikipedia

When you are making a post that is 100% incorrect, maybe try not to be a dickhead about it.....

Not only are you stupid, you're also an asshole.....CONGRATS....

Share with me YOUR SPECIFIC NUMBERS that demonstrate Bush's "BETTER MARGINS IN BOTH THE HOUSE AND SENATE". SPECIFICALLY, lay it out with sources...or are YOU the one full of nonsense and bullshit?

Even if you consider the 108th congress it was

640px-108senate.svg.png

If The Republicrat in Louisiana wins the Senate will be GOP 52-48 bed wetters.
Louisiana is an easy Republican win.

The party didn't crash. Clinton lost the EC and the Dems picked up seats in both houses.

Clinton +2.5 million votes.

She won one state, California by 3.2 million. That means she lost the rest of the country by 700,000

But regardless......

In california in 2016 she had 8.7 million votes total

In 2012 Obama had 7.8 million

In 2008 Obama had 8.2 million.

This doesn't pass the smell test.

No one, in there right mind would say that Clinton was more popular than Obama in California. Not even close.

But she would have beaten him side by side?

No the ones I'm talking about are still chanting "Lock her up" "Lock Her up"....."Build da wall" Build da Wall"

She should be locked up, if you can't realize that, you should probably be examined to determine if its safe to have you in society.

I will agree the wall thing is funny, but I am sure that border security will be a priority and something will get done. I'll shit myself if the crazy fucker actually does build a wall. I'll try and get on the project.

Ah a truly hopeless believer in the fake news and phony scandals. Frightening that you brownshirt type think the election of the Groper will give rise to a brand of extremism not seen since the 1920's and 30's

Eight years ago the nutters on the right talked about Obama's brown shirts and I thought what a bunch of idiots. Now we have nutters on the left talk about Trump's brown shirts.

You nutters on both sides are just a bunch of idiots. Maybe you people need to get a life.

Ah a truly hopeless believer in the fake news and phony scandals. Frightening that you brownshirt type think the election of the Groper will give rise to a brand of extremism not seen since the 1920's and 30's

Your "people" went out and rioted when the opposition won.

Exactly who are the brownshirts here retard?

The party didn't crash. Clinton lost the EC and the Dems picked up seats in both houses.

The Democratic Party need to make Clinton their nominee need election.

There has not been this level of MAJORITY for Pubs in the House and Senate with a PUB PRES since 1929.

The Dem Party took it on the chin in 2016. They'll get off the mat, but they are down right now

Typhoid Barry, because 8 years of his toxic presence have turned his political party into a bunch of cocksuckers of the world's most blood-soaked, praised-by-Hitler, human-rights atrocity Islam hate ideology. A bunch of self-hating Westerners, even though history has proven that the Western world is the greatest, most productive culture in human history. Since Pisslam has killed many, many times more millions than the Nazis, I'm actually being kind by calling liberal invertebrates the Nazi pigs they are.

Lost in a world that may never know reality.

In case you haven't heard, the popular vote doesn't matter, and we have no way of knowing what the results would have been if it did.

In case you haven't noticed, the premise of the thread is that the democratic party has collapsed.
Getting more votes than your opponent in the general and gaining seats in both houses of Congress is hardly a collapse.

In case you haven't heard, the popular vote doesn't matter, and we have no way of knowing what the results would have been if it did.

In case you haven't noticed, the premise of the thread is that the democratic party has collapsed.
Getting more votes than your opponent in the general and gaining seats in both houses of Congress is hardly a collapse.
Oh, so Clinton won then.

Oh, so Clinton won then.

Who said that, dope?
A loss isn't a collapse.

I understand. A loss isn't a collapse. A collapse isn't a loss. losing is winning, crime is legal. Failing is success. I get it.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to keep from rolling up in a fetal ball, huh?

Democrats have lost from the WH to Congress to SCOTUS to state governorships to state legislatures. The DNC isn't even a regional party, it has become coastal with small pockets here and there within the nation's interior. Your bench was made up of old, rich white people in their late 60's and 70's. You have an extremely small bench as there are so few Democrats in any seat of power to draw on for future national elections. Yes, the DNC has crashed.

Forum List

Back