Who is Going to Apologize for the Resignation of Attorney General Gonzalez?

How many Bush cronies refusesd to comply with congressional supenas in this case?

• Banned
How many Bush cronies refusesd to comply with congressional supenas in this case?

I believe, and I could be wrong here, that Congress doesn't have the authority to ask for "supenas" in this case.

So you might want to research this, Truthdoesntmatter, before you look like a full blown retard.....

oh wait... too late.

again.. how many cats are you surrounded by?

Last edited:
This was an ideological battle from the word go with the Bush administration.
Take a look at the CPA set up in Iraq with Paul Bremer as head of that and you will see the analogies with the Justice Department administration during the early Bush years.
Criteria for hiring for the head of the Banking and Finance wing of the Coalitional Provisional Authority headed by Bremer:
1. What is your position on abortion?
2. What is your position on gay marriage?
and on and on and on.
Look into it, this was true and kids right out of college were put into these high positions over there based ON IDEOLOGY ONLY.
Is ideology a factor in the Justice Department in most administrations? Well of course but in the Bush administration where pay back to the religous right was always the monkey on the back it was huge.
Thank the current administration for putting this one to rest.
Now watch the right wing kooks claim it was all a communist plot because they heard Rush say so.

They're out of power now. Get over it, and be glad that Congress didn't waste our tax dollars on impeaching Gonzalez.

Wait what? Congress doesn't ever consider whether to impeach an AG you buffoon. In fact Congress can't fire an AG, or any other cabinet member for ANY reason. The President can fire him/her . All Congress can do is request that a special prosecutor be named to investigate any wrongdoing they suspect.

BY the way TM, it's SUBPOENA , I suggest you download Firefox with built in spell check and that won't happen again.

I am still waiting for Alberto Gonzalez to apologize to America

And George Bush for that matter

And Donald Rumsfeld..

And Dick Cheney

And Paul Wolfowitz

And Karl Rove

And Donald Rumsfeld..

And Dick Cheney

And Paul Wolfowitz

And Karl Rove

You will die of old age long before any politician EVER admits to fucking anything up.

AP sources: No charges for '06 US attorney firings - Yahoo! News

Bush admin didn't violate ANYTHING in the firing of Attorneys.

just because something wasn't criminal doesn't mean he wasn't unethical.

he deserved to be fired for acting in ways prohibited by the canons of ethics.

he was an embarrassment...

canons of ethics? laughable coming from a demonRat. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

and you talk about other people being nasty?

:lol:

only a psycotic demonizes everyone who disagrees with them, freak.

and yes... canons of ethics... coming from an attorney who is required to live by them.

i know that ethics is something that's beyond your ken, but we take it pretty seriously.

And Donald Rumsfeld..

And Dick Cheney

And Paul Wolfowitz

And Karl Rove

You will die of old age long before any politician EVER admits to fucking anything up.

AH HA!!!

I haven't died, and I'm still waiting for Neville Chamberlain to apologize for WW II!!!

They're out of power now. Get over it, and be glad that Congress didn't waste our tax dollars on impeaching Gonzalez.

Wait what? Congress doesn't ever consider whether to impeach an AG you buffoon. In fact Congress can't fire an AG, or any other cabinet member for ANY reason.

Gee, really?

Since 1797 the House of Representatives has impeached sixteen federal officials. These include two presidents, a cabinet member, a senator, a justice of the Supreme Court, and eleven federal judges.
Source

Open mouth, insert foot. Or trotter, if you're a pig.

Wait what? Congress doesn't ever consider whether to impeach an AG you buffoon. In fact Congress can't fire an AG, or any other cabinet member for ANY reason.

Gee, really?

Since 1797 the House of Representatives has impeached sixteen federal officials. These include two presidents, a cabinet member, a senator, a justice of the Supreme Court, and eleven federal judges.
Source

Open mouth, insert foot. Or trotter, if you're a pig.

or simply admit that I was wrong. No problems.

NO CHARGES

now be honest and apply your acorn logic here....

And that is good. Put the shoe on the other foot and the right wing would have shot gunned an indictment up the other party's ass.
Called ideological bias and the right wing is far worse than the liberals are.
Used to be the other way around when we had real conservatives.

I could be wrong, but I don't believe Congress has any authority over who the President or his Cabinet fires.

Isn't that part of the separation of the branches?

Forum List

Back