Who is culpable for today's terrorist attack?

No worries, I knew you were just making shit up anyway. Suffice it to his, there’s no recording of his party affiliation prior to 2016.
The point is no matter what proof or links I give you and others will discount it. Both sides on this board do it which make demands for proof COMPLETELY POINTLESS.
You are more than capable of an honest search for yourself if you want to actually seek the truth.....but I know you don't
“Suffice it to say” (not “his” as the nitwit stated above), Faun Over Men has 0 interest in the truth. None. He’s a whiny little snowflake and political hack who can’t accept the fact that We the People have spoken. But don’t worry, as usual, I just owned him for you. Posted video of him admitting to donating to Hitlery Clinton for years (among other liberal admissions).
LOLOL

Aww, how cute, look how excited Buttplug gets because he saw I missed a word in a post.

Oh, and moron, Trump donating to Hillary doesn't establish Trump was a Democrat. He also donated to Republicans.

Trump values money before anything else, he wants access to power, and by giving money to pols he gained access.

We will not have our democratic republic back, until money is controlled by the rule of law, and that will not happen when conservatives control the Supreme Court. Ideology has torn the blindfold off Lady Liberty.

Every TV advertisement by law needs to be transparent in who and how much has been given to fund it. Every ad is an attempt to mislead the public, for the benefit of the special interests.

Moron, if Trump wanted money before anything else he wouldn't have become President....he has lost more money as President while barak has become rich by becoming President.....

No..... we have a Right to Free Speech, and allowing asshats like you to know who is donating their hard earned money to which candidate so asshats like you can target them for destruction....is a non starter....

You have no clue how much money Trump is making from being President. He should be making nothing but he refused to divest himself, refused to release his tax returned, refused to quit using his person phone.

Obama made his money from wiring books. Maybe you should try reading one every now & then.

[

Trump values money before anything else, he wants access to power, and by giving money to pols he gained access.

We will not have our democratic republic back, until money is controlled by the rule of law, and that will not happen when conservatives control the Supreme Court. Ideology has torn the blindfold off Lady Liberty.

Every TV advertisement by law needs to be transparent in who and how much has been given to fund it. Every ad is an attempt to mislead the public, for the benefit of the special interests.

So what you are saying is "Communism NOW AND FOREVER."

As for who did what to lady justice..

sk092818dAPR20180928074508.jpg

What is wrong with you? Your hate is pathological; mindful of those now in custody for hateful acts of terror.

What is wrong with you, Comrade?

What you pigs did during the Kavanagh confirmation was the rape of American justice. You LITERALLY attempted to end due process and the presumption of innocence.

KAVANAUGH lied under oath.

Innocent until proven guilty is a court term.

YOU asswipes called a renowned college professor a liar while you ignored Kavanaugh's unhinged ranting about liking beer & lying under oath.
She got CAUGHT in 3 specific LIES you dumb ass. As for well respected? Guess what Kavanaugh was a DC Court Judge if that is not well respected I don't know what is.
What lies weer these?

Again Comrade Nazi, shall we look over the reactions to the move of the US Embassy?

There is a tiny fringe element of the right that is antisemitic. Among democrats antisemitism is the party platform. 70% of democrats hate Jews.

FT_16.05.20_IsraelPalestiniansC_party.png

How Americans view the Israeli-Palestinian conflict: 5 facts

You are the party of Antisemitism. Fact.
LOL

Fruit loop dingus, you can't wish away the anti-Semites of the alt-right.

Again, there is a tiny group of antisemitism on the right.

While you democrats have antisemitism as a major plank of the party.

Progressive Democrats increasingly criticize Israel, and could reap political rewards

A Jew voting for democrats is no different than a Jew voting for the Nazis. You Stalinsts have made it clear that you will destroy Israel on behalf of you Muslim allies.

Who loves the Neo Nazi's??? Trump. Republicans.

Who loved the Nazis, NaziDave? :dunno:

The Nazis were defeated 75 years ago. The party closest to them is the fascist democrats. Substitute "white man" for "Jew" and you have any speech by Eric Holder or Hillary Clinton.

The Nazis were defeated under FDR's leadership on May 8, 1945 - a month after FDR died; HST lead our country in final days of Japan's fascist state, and ended WW II on Aug. 14, 1945 when Japan surrendered.

HST desegregated the military on July 26, 1948 by Executive Order.

JFK made a speech to the nation on June 11, 1963, which began:

Good evening my fellow citizens:

This afternoon, following a series of threats and defiant statements, the presence of Alabama National Guardsmen was required on the University of Alabama to carry out the final and unequivocal order of the United States District Court of the Northern District of Alabama. That order called for the admission of two clearly qualified young Alabama residents who happened to have been born Negro.

That they were admitted peacefully on the campus is due in good measure to the conduct of the students of the University of Alabama, who met their responsibilities in a constructive way.

I hope that every American, regardless of where he lives, will stop and examine his conscience about this and other related incidents. This Nation was founded by men of many nations and backgrounds. It was founded on the principle that all men are created equal, and that the rights of every man are diminished when the rights of one man are threatened.

Televised Address to the Nation on Civil Rights | JFK Library

LBJ Signed the Civil Rights act in 1964

Nixon sighed the clean air and water act.

Reagan did not support the Civil Rights Act of '64 and did not support the Voting Rights Act of '65

Anyone want to echo the revision of history promulgated by the 21st Century Conservatives?

Anyone want to defend Trump's record on civil rights?
/----/ democRAT W Wilson segregated the military and federal gubmint. The Rise and Fall of Jim Crow . Jim Crow Stories . Segregation in the U. S. Government | PBS
DemocRATS wrote and enforced the Jim Crow laws, filibustered the CRA and VRA. LBJ had to turn to the GOP to end the filibuster.
The Secret Racist History of the Democratic Party

[

What is wrong with you? Your hate is pathological; mindful of those now in custody for hateful acts of terror.

What you pigs did during the Kavanagh confirmation was the rape of American justice. You LITERALLY attempted to end due process and the presumption of innocence.

YOU asswipes called a renowned college professor a liar while you ignored Kavanaugh's unhinged ranting about liking beer & lying under oath.
She got CAUGHT in 3 specific LIES you dumb ass. As for well respected? Guess what Kavanaugh was a DC Court Judge if that is not well respected I don't know what is.

what lies?

Fruit loop dingus, Jew-haters span all political leanings.
Among democrats antisemitism is the party platform. 70% of democrats hate Jews.

You fail to grasp that Faun over Men doesn’t do facts. He does lies. He does propaganda. And he does men. But not facts.

That’s why he will deny that the Dumbocrats are the party of antisemitism (and racism) even though it is an indisputable fact.

Pfff! That’s the least of what the Dumbocrats did to Lady Justice. How about their refusal to prosecute the Black Panthers in the Philadelphia voter intimidation case simply because they shared the same skin color as MaObama and Eric Holder?

Or how about the way they weaponized government to use it to attack anyone who didn’t bow to their ideology? Lois Lerner and the IRS. FISA courts and surveillance of the Trump campaign. Spying on the media (Sharyl Attkinson). Drone strikes against American citizens without due process.

Or how about the refusal to prosecute Hitlery Clinton for dozens of felonies (including the destruction of evidence)? The list goes on and on and on. All under MaObama, Eric Holder, and the Dumbocrats.

Uh...no he didn’t. If he did, he would be under arrest right now. He did no such thing. As always, you’re lying. You just make up your own version of reality every day.
Bwahahaha! It is a “court term”? :lmao: :laughing0301::laugh::laugh2:

What are you - 6 years old? It is a legal term. Not a “court” term. And the hearing was in fact a legal hearing, you asshat. There were attorney’s present. All those testifying were sworn in. It was not a criminal hearing. It was a legal hearing.

You have no clue how much money Trump is making from being President. He should be making nothing but he refused to divest himself,
There is no requirement for him to “divest himself” you dumb fucking high school dropout. He owned businesses before the American people voted him President of the United States and he doesn’t cease to be a free man and citizen of the United States just because he is President.

I literally cannot take the ignorance of you and your pals anymore. You’re a bunch of whining, oppressive, parasites who hate liberty and the United States. Just leave already, you useless parasite. Go mooch off of Castro in Cuba.

[

YOU'RE A DAMN LIAR. The injustice began with McConnell and continued by Grassley and echoed by assholes like you.

You're as Un-American as any native born citizen can be.

Yep...and who drafted that legislation? Oh that’s right, the Republican-controlled Congress. And who vehemently opposed that legislation? The Dumbocrats! And what was Lyndon B. Johnson’s for signing the Civicl Rights Act?
“I’ll have those n*ggers voting Dumbocrat for 200 years”
Any other history you would like to attempt to rewrite, Guy Catcher? I’ll own your ass on this all day long. I have volumes and volumes and volumes of American history.

Inside the White House (Unabridged) by Ronald Kessler on iTunes

You have no clue how much money Trump is making from being President. He should be making nothing but he refused to divest himself,
There is no requirement for him to “divest himself” you dumb fucking high school dropout. He owned businesses before the American people voted him President of the United States and he doesn’t cease to be a free man and citizen of the United States just because he is President.

I literally cannot take the ignorance of you and your pals anymore. You’re a bunch of whining, oppressive, parasites who hate liberty and the United States. Just leave already, you useless parasite. Go mooch off of Castro in Cuba.

He has to divest himself of anything that would allow him to enrich himself while in charge of the public trust. Which I believe is the same argument Republicans used to make Carter divest himself of his peanut farm before he took office.

Let me guess. Selective wannabe historian, amirite?

He has to divest himself of anything that would allow him to enrich himself while in charge of the public trust.
No. He doesn’t. You ignorant snowflake. Don’t spout off laws that do not exist. You have no fucking clue what you’re talking about (as is always the case with the left).

And do yourself a favor - don’t even mention the “Emoluments Clause”. If you do, I’m going to make a fool out of you (as I have with every progressive idiot who has mentioned it).

Fruit loop dingus, Jew-haters span all political leanings.
Among democrats antisemitism is the party platform. 70% of democrats hate Jews.

You fail to grasp that Faun over Men doesn’t do facts. He does lies. He does propaganda. And he does men. But not facts.

That’s why he will deny that the Dumbocrats are the party of antisemitism (and racism) even though it is an indisputable fact.
LOLOL

How ironic.

You mean facts like...

"After losing ten million jobs during the Obama reign of terror." ~ P@triot

If that's fact and not a lie or propaganda, you should be able to show where Obama lost 10 million jobs. Oddly enough, you've never displayed the balls needed to address that. :badgrin:

Here, lemme help ya....

:dance:

Yep...and who drafted that legislation? Oh that’s right, the Republican-controlled Congress. And who vehemently opposed that legislation? The Dumbocrats! And what was Lyndon B. Johnson’s for signing the Civicl Rights Act?
Any other history you would like to attempt to rewrite, Guy Catcher? I’ll own your ass on this all day long. I have volumes and volumes and volumes of American history.

WTF??? You think Republicans controlled the Congress in 1963???

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Your ignorance never ceases to amaze me, Buttplug.

Here, moron .... read and learn...

Civil Rights Act of 1964

Introduced: 88th Congress (1963–1964)

House Party Division

Democrats: 258; Republicans: 176 (1963–1964)

Senate Party Division

Democrats: 66; Republicans: 34 (1963–1964)

Last edited:

What lies weer these?
That she was afraid of flying, even though EVERY year she flew across the ;pacific on vacation and every year flew across the Country to see her family. That she had a door installed because she was worried about leaving her house, she claimed this happened after 2012 when in fact the door was installed in 2008 and was specifically for a home business. She claimed she never coached anyone to pass a polygraph when in fact she did it several times.

Civil Rights Act of 1964

House Party Division

Senate Party Division

/——-/ You dummy, On This Day in 1964, Democrats Filibustered the Civil Rights Act

Civil Rights Act of 1964

House Party Division

Senate Party Division

/——-/ You dummy, On This Day in 1964, Democrats Filibustered the Civil Rights Act
LOLOL

What the fuck does that have to do with the moronic claim -- "Yep...and who drafted that legislation? Oh that’s right, the Republican-controlled Congress."

icon_rolleyes.gif

Forum List

Back