who is commiting the vast majority of world terrorism?

who is responsible for the vast majority of world terrorism?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Disclaimer: before you give me any b.s. excuses , look at the evidence, or the next time you post a link, or tell me to believe something, I will refuse, because god forbid, the person giving you the link wasnt of your political party or political point of view

Some evidence to consider.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks-2007.htm

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks-2006.htm

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks-2005.htm

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks-2004.htm

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks-2001-2003.htm

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index.html#Attacks

http://strongasanoxandnearlyassmart.blogspot.com/2007/07/muslims-overly-represented-in-world.html

http://thereligionofpeace.com/

Weekly Jihad Report
Jul. 21 - Jul. 27 Jihad Attacks: 59

Dead Bodies: 440

Critically Injured: 616

Monthly Jihad Report
June, 2007 Jihad Attacks: 267

Dead Bodies: 1531

Critically Injured: 1941

Men are.

We should probably be watching all sports bars and strip clubs out there as well.

It totally depends. We americans only seem to focus on terrorism when it affects us. I haven't seen any hard numbers, but probably since 9/11 - and in particular, since Bush's war in Iraq started - at least a plurality of terrorist attacks have been from islamic affiliated groups.

In the past 20 years overall, however, I doubt that was the case. Like I said, americans pretty much paid no attention to terrorism pre-9/11. In the last two or three decades most terrorism has probably come from hindu groups, like Tamil Tigers, and drug lords in south america. Tamil Tigers have probably killed WAY more people that hezbollah ever has. But, you wouldn't know that from being an american, because we don't pay any attention to terrorism in India, Sri Lanka, or south america - because it doesn't affect us.

The Medical Director of the Nation of Colombia reports ten thousand people killed in Colombia due to terrorist activities, in just seven years: 1995-2002.

There were 18 major terrorist bombings in Colombia in the year 2002 alone. I guess that number doesn't include "minor" bombings. A dozen City mayors, and scores of national legislators have been assasinated or blown up.

We in the U.S., of course don't hear about it. Because it doesn't affect us. All we hear about is muslim terrorism, because it directly affects us and we have been conditioned like Pavlov's dogs to assume most or virtually all terrorism is islamic.

The Medical Director of the Nation of Colombia reports ten thousand people killed in Colombia due to terrorist activities, in just seven years: 1995-2002.

There were 18 major terrorist bombings in Colombia in the year 2002 alone. I guess that number doesn't include "minor" bombings. A dozen City mayors, and scores of national legislators have been assasinated or blown up.

We in the U.S., of course don't hear about it. Because it doesn't affect us. All we hear about is muslim terrorism, because it directly affects us and we have been conditioned like Pavlov's dogs to assume most or virtually all terrorism is islamic.

-By way of comparison, the Israeli Government reports that there were 428 total Israelis killed by terrorism in the entire decade of the 1990s.

http://www.israel-mfa.gov.il/MFA/MF.../Terrorism%20deaths in Israel - 1920-1999

-The Colombian Government reports, ten thousand colombians, including dozens of city mayors and national legislators, killed in terrorist attacks in just seven years 1995-2002.

I think that lately, self-professed Muslims have done more terrorist attacks than have been done by alleged followers of any other major religion.

With the ohh so minor exception that NONE of the terrorism involved organized religion. No church or religion sponsored or inspired it.

It totally depends. We americans only seem to focus on terrorism when it affects us. I haven't seen any hard numbers, but probably since 9/11 - and in particular, since Bush's war in Iraq started - at least a plurality of terrorist attacks have been from islamic affiliated groups.

In the past 20 years overall, however, I doubt that was the case. Like I said, americans pretty much paid no attention to terrorism pre-9/11. In the last two or three decades most terrorism has probably come from hindu groups, like Tamil Tigers, and drug lords in south america. Tamil Tigers have probably killed WAY more people that hezbollah ever has. But, you wouldn't know that from being an american, because we don't pay any attention to terrorism in India, Sri Lanka, or south america - because it doesn't affect us.

you are barely 20 huh?

can you name the terrorists attacks on US interest under clinton, bush I, regan, carter.....all were muslim radicals....all covers all 20 years

2 people said christains....

i agree to be educated.....

please provide a list of terrorist activities that were executed in the name of christianity....

no links...just a bullet point list...

top 5 over the past 20 years will due....

The war against Iraq is an act of terror.

oooookaaaayyy. How so exactley?

From wiki:

Terrorism is a term used to describe unlawful violence or other unlawful harmful acts committed (or threatened) against civilians by groups or persons for political or other ideological goals.[1] Most definitions of terrorism include only those acts which are intended to create fear or "terror", are perpetrated for an ideological goal (as opposed to a lone attack), and deliberately target non-combatants.

Now what of those exactley is the U.S. doing?

you are barely 20 huh?

can you name the terrorists attacks on US interest under clinton, bush I, regan, carter.....all were muslim radicals....all covers all 20 years

Brush up on your reading comprehension skills.

The question is who has committed the most terrorism in the world. Not merely against the United States.

Just because Sean Hannity hasn't informed you of the terrorism that occurs in south america, india, or sri lanka, doesn't mean it isn't happening.

I just showed you that there have been more people killed by terrorists in Colombia alone by more than an order of magnitude than the total amount of israelis killed by terrorism in the last decade.

Brush up on your reading comprehension skills.

The question is who has committed the most terrorism in the world. Not merely against the United States.

Just because Sean Hannity hasn't informed you of the terrorism that occurs in south america, india, or sri lanka, doesn't mean it isn't happening.

I just showed you that there have been more people killed by terrorists in Colombia alone by more than an order of magnitude than the total amount of israelis killed by terrorism in the last decade.

I repeat , provide evidence that any of the other terrorism is linked to or supported by religion. The claim here is that Chrisitians as a religion are causeing terror. provide evidence.

Retards who can't validate their values rationally are committing the vast majority of world terrorism.

"I repeat , provide evidence that any of the other terrorism is linked to or supported by religion. The claim here is that Chrisitians as a religion are causeing terror. provide evidence." -RGS

Well, for me its a tie between christians and Muslims.

over 500,000 total deaths from the Atomic droppings on japan over the span of a weekend, If you think thats self defense, well you dont know what an act of terror really is.

More recently, Iraq. over 3,000 military deaths is not the worst part about it. Its the 400,000 civilian deaths that gets me every time. We provoked the violence that got those people killed. And as you know, terrorism mean violence on civilians. Bush is the christian leader of that invasion.

Oh ok get serious? I will.

In History? Christian led genocides=Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, and the Reformation.

Christian Terrorist Groups you ask? American Protestant white supremacy organizations, such as the Ku Klux Klan. Other groups, such as the Christian Identity movement bridge the gap between racism and religious theology by targeting racial and religious minorities, immigrants, homosexuals and women.

More known christian terrorist groups?

Army of God.

National Liberation Front of Tripura-(Responsible for more than 75,000 total deaths using "ethnic cleansing" and "gunpoint conversions"

Lord's Resistance Army
Freedomites
Christian Patriot

And the list goes on and on.

You want to get specific? In the US. Eric Robert Rudolph. Commited a series of bombings accross the souther US states in the 90's. Killing 3 people, injuring 150. Part of the Chistian Identity movement.

Claayton Wagner. Allegedly sent 500 envelopes of anthrax to abortion clinics.

David Mcmenemy. Guilty to second degree arson when he tried a suicide bombing on Edgerton Women’s Health Center in Iowa.

Paul Hill. Im not even gonna go there.

Links? Ok go here for 24 hour updates on christian acts of terrorism which happen every day in India.

http://www.stephen-knapp.com/christian_terrorism_in_northeast_india.htm

Here is more US related terrorism, look up this:

Baptists' Threatening South Carolina Library Program
Attempted Church Bombing in Texas
Planned Murder at Falwell's Funeral
Death Threats Against Colorado Biologists

If you want me to go on I will. Let me know when your ready ok?

The war on science, rages on.

Terrorism - is a term used to describe unlawful violence or other unlawful harmful acts committed (or threatened) against civilians by groups or persons for political or other ideological goals.

Forum List

Back