Who is Barry Sotero?

Brochures handed out by Barack Obama himself to procure speaking engagements in 1991. He did not mention to anybody the first sentence was untrue through 2007, when Democrats conveniently started sealing all his records indicating he was Barry Soetoro sometimes, Barack Hussein Obama at other times. Obama, and not the right brought this upon himself. He had 16 years or more to correct this alleged lie of his. I personally think that indicates that he is not qualified to be a President of the United States, either because he is the citizen of Great Britain or because he is such a huge liar he is not a trustworthy guardian of American people and their interests abroad and here. See for yourself:

0.jpg

I have yet to hear a reasonable explanation for the information in this brochure?
or that AP article:
550x561x2004-obama-e1337290974353.jpg.pagespeed.ic.VIpXYSuhPC.jpg

2004-obama

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/05/ap-2004-flashback-kenyan-born-obama-all-set-for-us-senate/

Last edited:
Brochures handed out by Barack Obama himself to procure speaking engagements in 1991. He did not mention to anybody the first sentence was untrue through 2007, when Democrats conveniently started sealing all his records indicating he was Barry Soetoro sometimes, Barack Hussein Obama at other times. Obama, and not the right brought this upon himself. He had 16 years or more to correct this alleged lie of his. I personally think that indicates that he is not qualified to be a President of the United States, either because he is the citizen of Great Britain or because he is such a huge liar he is not a trustworthy guardian of American people and their interests abroad and here. See for yourself:

0.jpg

I have yet to hear a reasonable explanation for the information in this brochure?

Uh-- read the last post. And the Snopes link in it.

The bottom line IMHO is that B. Hussein Obama is a lying, non-transparent, illegal scumbucket, and the gullible idiots that voted for him should be ashamed of voting for his non-vetted gluteus!

Forum List

Back