Who is Barry Sotero?

I hope on January 22nd, 2017, Obama announces to the world that he actually WAS born in Kenya.

Just to mess with the Birthers.

:)

:lol:

The thing is --- and they constantly forget this-- when you're born, your age is zero. Nobody remembers their own birth, so the born, in this case Barack O'bama, is the last person who would actually know for sure.

This simple fact never seems to occur to them in their blind derangement.

obama-ufo-mars.jpg

President Obama can now run for election in 2016 as Barry Soetoro

There is no law against it

"Who is Barry Sotero?"

He is the biracial son of Barack Hussein Obama Sr. and Stanley Ann Dunham, for starters.

So where did Sotero come from?

Stepfather. Same way Leslie King became Gerald Ford and William Blythe became Bill Clinton.

Yawn.

BTW the OP misspells the name- it's "Soetoro". If anybody cares.

Bill Clinton's secretly Kenyan too?!

Damn illegals are everywhere!

Forgetting to mention it? No, the link was there and I really didn't think anything of it....
And what you said has nothing to do with what we're talking about, because BARRY is not a "knickname" for Barack! All the names you listed have common knicknames as you pointed out. Barry is not a common name for Barack no matter how you try to spin it! Lol! Nice try tho :)

Of course it is. I don't see why you're not getting that.

"Barry" is a nickname, used because "Barack" sounds exotic.

Just like how my friend Yehuda goes by "Sam" and my friend Yevgeny goes by "Eugene".

So if that's true....why did Obama even bother to legally change his name FROM Barry Soetoro TO Barack Obama? Why not Barry Obama? Because Barry's not "exotic" enough? Lol! You both have this covered pretty well! :)

Barack Obama has never legally changed his name.

His legal name has ALWAYS been Barack Hussein Obama.

Of course it is. I don't see why you're not getting that.

"Barry" is a nickname, used because "Barack" sounds exotic.

Just like how my friend Yehuda goes by "Sam" and my friend Yevgeny goes by "Eugene".

So if that's true....why did Obama even bother to legally change his name FROM Barry Soetoro TO Barack Obama? Why not Barry Obama? Because Barry's not "exotic" enough? Lol! You both have this covered pretty well! :)

Barack Obama has never legally changed his name.

His legal name has ALWAYS been Barack Hussein Obama.

I have to hand it to you, you have shown more patience in this thread than I am capable of.

:clap2:

Barry the Flip flopper floppity flipper. Crazy how the Congressional version of him is a complete 180 compared to the Executive version.

You actually think nicknames are exclusive??

"Gerry" could be "Gerald" -- or "Jeremiah" -- or "Geraldine"...
"Al" for "Allen", "Allan", "Alan", "Alphonse", "Aloysius"...

I've got a French Canadian friend whose name is "Jacques" but we call him "Jack" -- even though the English cognate for Jacques is James...

Seriously? Everybody gets one nickname each? :cuckoo:

Ridiculous. Nicknames are unofficial and elective.

Stretch marks.

If Barry is a nickname, why then would Obama have to LEGALLY change it to Barack?

If he wanted his last name to be Obama, and not Soetoro, all he had to do is change the last name. Why if Barry is a NICKNAME did he have to legally change it? Wouldn't his legal name already be Barack, if Barry is only a nickname anyway? :confused:

Where in the blue fuck do you get the idea that his name was ever legally "Barry" in the first place?
And how is it any of your business if he chooses to revert to his birth name rather than the surname of a stepfather who has nothing to do with his biology??
I mean Jesus Christ on a Bicycle, really??

"Confused" is right.

More at Snopes

Lol! This really pisses you off doesn't it? :) Never said it was any of my business, I do understand why someone would want their birth parents last name, that's not the issue.

The Case Against Barry Sotero, aka Barack Obama

1. The original, long-form 1961 Hawaiian birth certificate….
  2. Marriage license between Obama’s father (Barak Sr.) and mother (Stanley Ann Dunham) — not found, not released
  3. Obama’s baptism records — sealed
  4. Obama’s adoption records — sealed
  5. Records of Obama’s and his mother’s reptriation as US citizens on return from Indonesia — not found, not released
  6. Name change (Barry Sotero to Barack Hussein Obama) records — not found, not released
  7. Noelani Elementary School (Hawaii) — not released
  8. Punahou School financial aid or school records — not released
  9. Occidental College financial aid records — not released. (These records were, however, subpoenaed but Obama lawyers succeeded in quashing the subpoena in court. No other Occi records have been released.)
  10. Columbia College records — not released
  11. Columbia senior thesis — not released
  12. Harvard Law School records (not mentioned below, but not released)
  13. Obama’s law client list — sealed
  14. Obama’s files from career as an Illinois State Senator — sealed
  15. Obama’s record with Illinois State Bar Association — sealed
  16. Obama’s medical records — not released
  17. Obama’s passport records — not released
National Institute of Prevarication » The Case Against Barry Sotero, aka Barack Obama
So why did Obama change his name??

Really? Again? Now?

Can anyone direct me to the threads/blogs/talking heads demanding these same questions of Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, or any other POTUS?

For some reason this charade always reminds me of this:

>>
In Part "A" of a typical Alabama literacy test, the applicant was given a selection of the Constitution to read aloud. The registrar could assign a long complex section filled with legalese and convoluted sentences, or he could select a simple one or two sentence section. For example, a white applicant might be given:

SECTION 20: That no person shall be imprisoned for debt.

While a Black applicant might be given:

SECTION 260: The income arising from the sixteenth section trust fund, the surplus revenue fund, until it is called for by the United States government, and the funds enumerated in sections 257 and 258 of this Constitution, together with a special annual tax of thirty cents on each one hundred dollars of taxable property in this state, which the legislature shall levy, shall be applied to the support and maintenance of the public schools, and it shall be the duty of the legislature to increase the public school fund from time to time as the necessity therefor and the condition of the treasury and the resources of the state may justify; provided, that nothing herein contained shall be so construed as to authorize the legislature to levy in any one year a greater rate of state taxation for all purposes, including schools, than sixty-five cents on each one hundred dollars' worth of taxable property; and provided further, that nothing herein contained shall prevent the legislature from first providing for the payment of the bonded indebtedness of the state and interest thereon out of all the revenue of the state.

The Registrar marked each word that in his opinion you mispronounced. In some counties, you had to orally interpret the section to the registrar's satisfaction. You then had to either copy out by hand a section of the Constitution, or write it down from dictation as the registrar spoke (mumbled) it. White applicants usually were allowed to copy, Black applicants usually had to take dictation. The Registrar then judged whether you were "literate" or "illiterate." His judgement was final and could not be appealed. << (-- Alabama "Literacy" test)
Brochures handed out by Barack Obama himself to procure speaking engagements in 1991. He did not mention to anybody the first sentence was untrue through 2007, when Democrats conveniently started sealing all his records indicating he was Barry Soetoro sometimes, Barack Hussein Obama at other times. Obama, and not the right brought this upon himself. He had 16 years or more to correct this alleged lie of his. I personally think that indicates that he is not qualified to be a President of the United States, either because he is the citizen of Great Britain or because he is such a huge liar he is not a trustworthy guardian of American people and their interests abroad and here. See for yourself:

0.jpg

2. Marriage license between Obama’s father (Barak Sr.) and mother (Stanley Ann Dunham) — not found, not released
  5. Records of Obama’s and his mother’s reptriation as US citizens on return from Indonesia — not found, not released
  6. Name change (Barry Sotero to Barack Hussein Obama) records — not found, not released
  9. Occidental College financial aid records — not released. (These records were, however, subpoenaed but Obama lawyers succeeded in quashing the subpoena in court. No other Occi records have been released.)
National Institute of Prevarication » The Case Against Barry Sotero, aka Barack Obama

Really? Again? Now?

Can anyone direct me to the threads/blogs/talking heads demanding these same questions of Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, or any other POTUS?

>>
In Part "A" of a typical Alabama literacy test, the applicant was given a selection of the Constitution to read aloud. The registrar could assign a long complex section filled with legalese and convoluted sentences, or he could select a simple one or two sentence section. For example, a white applicant might be given:

SECTION 260: The income arising from the sixteenth section trust fund, the surplus revenue fund, until it is called for by the United States government, and the funds enumerated in sections 257 and 258 of this Constitution, together with a special annual tax of thirty cents on each one hundred dollars of taxable property in this state, which the legislature shall levy, shall be applied to the support and maintenance of the public schools, and it shall be the duty of the legislature to increase the public school fund from time to time as the necessity therefor and the condition of the treasury and the resources of the state may justify; provided, that nothing herein contained shall be so construed as to authorize the legislature to levy in any one year a greater rate of state taxation for all purposes, including schools, than sixty-five cents on each one hundred dollars' worth of taxable property; and provided further, that nothing herein contained shall prevent the legislature from first providing for the payment of the bonded indebtedness of the state and interest thereon out of all the revenue of the state.

The Registrar marked each word that in his opinion you mispronounced. In some counties, you had to orally interpret the section to the registrar's satisfaction. You then had to either copy out by hand a section of the Constitution, or write it down from dictation as the registrar spoke (mumbled) it. White applicants usually were allowed to copy, Black applicants usually had to take dictation. The Registrar then judged whether you were "literate" or "illiterate." His judgement was final and could not be appealed. << (-- Alabama "Literacy" test)
Brochures handed out by Barack Obama himself to procure speaking engagements in 1991. He did not mention to anybody the first sentence was untrue through 2007, when Democrats conveniently started sealing all his records indicating he was Barry Soetoro sometimes, Barack Hussein Obama at other times. Obama, and not the right brought this upon himself. He had 16 years or more to correct this alleged lie of his. I personally think that indicates that he is not qualified to be a President of the United States, either because he is the citizen of Great Britain or because he is such a huge liar he is not a trustworthy guardian of American people and their interests abroad and here. See for yourself:

0.jpg

I agree

it was a conspiracy orchestrated from the day he was born

If Barry is a nickname, why then would Obama have to LEGALLY change it to Barack?

If he wanted his last name to be Obama, and not Soetoro, all he had to do is change the last name. Why if Barry is a NICKNAME did he have to legally change it? Wouldn't his legal name already be Barack, if Barry is only a nickname anyway? :confused:

Where in the blue fuck do you get the idea that his name was ever legally "Barry" in the first place?
And how is it any of your business if he chooses to revert to his birth name rather than the surname of a stepfather who has nothing to do with his biology??
I mean Jesus Christ on a Bicycle, really??

"Confused" is right.

More at Snopes

Lol! This really pisses you off doesn't it? :) Never said it was any of my business, I do understand why someone would want their birth parents last name, that's not the issue.

So the issue is ... what? Pretending somebody needs a legal name change to affect their own diminutive?? Really???

I go by my middle name, which is totally unrelated to my first name. Guess what-- I didn't need a legal name change to do that either. And you know why I use the middle name? It has more character.

:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Really? Again? Now?

>>

0.jpg

Really Becki? So you followed him around at the time and that's how you know he "did not mention it to anybody"?

Such a brochure, 22 years ago before personal computers and printers, would be printed by the literary agent, who has those resources, not by the author, who doesn't. It's their error. As Snopes also notes, the New York Times published an article the year before (1990) that correctly identified Hawai`i as the birthplace.

Underlying all of this nonsense is still the most birther-damning inconvenience- the undisputed record of not one but two newspaper birth announcements, published in Honolulu, in August 1961. That would require an absurd amount of prescience to fake, don't you think?

Desperate times call for desperate delusions, or something like that.

Forum List

Back