Who is also tired of the Democrats misuse of the terms "Reproductive health care"?

I live in WA and I travel to ID for my healthcare. Jay Inslee and the democrats have too much control over healthcare in this state as all the covid mandates and unconstitutional acts have clearly shown.
Yah, I don't believe that people living in Idaho head to Washington nor Oregon for health care.

Why are you here posting? I see some pithy things said by you but so far lack of critical thinking gets you an A grade.
Go take a rest on the fainting couch. And don't forget to clutch your pearls cause they are calling it "reproductive health care"

Go take a rest on the fainting couch. And don't forget to clutch your pearls cause they are calling it "reproductive health care"
Thanks for recommendations to a couch you vouch for. Are you going to supply pearls?

Clearly my point evades you. I encourage you to engage in critical thinking. Then should you care about children, I want you to tell me what changed your mind.

Thanks for recommendations to a couch you vouch for. Are you going to supply pearls?

Clearly my point evades you. I encourage you to engage in critical thinking. Then should you care about children, I want you to tell me what changed your mind.
I heard your points a hundred times before and it didn't make a dent.

Reproductive health care (because that's what it's called) encompasses much more than abortion services....which is what is really outraging you.
Negative, that's called prenatal care.....Despite the leftist's best efforts to "redefine" it.

Prenatal care is when you get checkups from a doctor, nurse, or midwife throughout your pregnancy. It helps keep you and your future baby healthy.

The last I checked that did not include a visit to a abortion clinic.

I at times call the unborn babies but not to kid anybody. Fetus is a term used to kid posters. They do not want the baby to be called a baby because baby sounds human. Fetus sounds scientific. And babies are not very scientific as i see this issue. They are human issues.

Dehumanizing the unborn is the first step to murdering them. Nazis did the same thing to the Jews: Once they're no longer "human", the Germans didn't feel so bad about killing them.

Wait, so you are telling me that their lack of protecting themselves is my fault? What if you told all women learn not to enjoy sex so much?
You take no responsibility?

What a scumbag you are.

Also, you found 4 different women who let you ride bareback?

I have some serious doubts you're being honest.

You take no responsibility?

What a scumbag you are.

Also, you found 4 different women who let you ride bareback?

I have some serious doubts you're being honest.
Talk about scumbags. Your mom never made your dad wear protection. So we are stuck with you.

Talk about scumbags. Your mom never made your dad wear protection. So we are stuck with you.
And now your feeling are hurt because I pointed out the obvious issues with your little temper tantrum.

Snowflake.

Congratulations. I did not find them. Still you are commended for your honesty.

Party B's health is ruined. And it can't be fixed once it is ruined

I posted this July 23rd:

Women are not screaming about losing their right to reproduce. So stop with the obnoxious and deceitful term "Reproductive Rights". I suggest calling it what is: "Fetal Termination Rights". The Left always tries to hide behind noble phrases. Try being honest and drop "Reproductive Rights"...

I posted this July 23rd:

Women are not screaming about losing their right to reproduce. So stop with the obnoxious and deceitful term "Reproductive Rights". I suggest calling it what is: "Fetal Termination Rights". The Left always tries to hide behind noble phrases. Try being honest and drop "Reproductive Rights"...
WOW, very powerful. I am happy to join you. I also question it being a right. Death ordinarily that is not natural carries some heavy penalties.

And now your feeling are hurt because I pointed out the obvious issues with your little temper tantrum.

Snowflake.
WHAT???? You do not like others acting like you act?

Negative, that's called prenatal care.....Despite the leftist's best efforts to "redefine" it.

Prenatal care is when you get checkups from a doctor, nurse, or midwife throughout your pregnancy. It helps keep you and your future baby healthy.

The last I checked that did not include a visit to a abortion clinic.
You are, as usual, full of shit.
I strongly suggest you do a little reading.

Like I said, it's been "redefined" and turned into something that it's not.

Of course those like yourself that don't have the brain cells to rub together to make a spark can't see it for what it is.

Two parties lay on the abortion table.
Party A, the female, has a goal. Kill her child.
Party B, the child, has a goal. LIVE

And the product of abortions is the child dies. Why then don't doctors go to jail for forcing Party B to die?

Forum List

Back