Who is also tired of the Democrats misuse of the terms "Reproductive health care"?

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
There are 2 parties in all abortions.
Party A: The pregnant female
Party B: Her child in her womb

Since when can a Party A destroy Party B and call it reproductive health?

It is a dumbass thing to say.

Reproductive health care (because that's what it's called) encompasses much more than abortion services....which is what is really outraging you.

Pretty much the same people who backed Hamas' baby massacre also back killing unborn babies. Really, what the hell is happening to the Democrat party. Baby killing isn't healthcare. Back to MAGA

Absolutely! I have several posts calling out the fundamental dishonesty of the phrase "Reproductive Rights".

Reproductive healthcare is much more than abortions.

Deal with it.

People who can't get pregnant shouldn't have a say in what pregnant women do when they get pregnant. You men and female impersonators out there keep your dirty noses out of other people's business.

Reproductive health care (because that's what it's called) encompasses much more than abortion services....which is what is really outraging you.
I do not plan to argue with you or Democrats.
I plan to discuss allegations.

I will give you credit for one thing. You said they do abortions. And that my friend is my claim. Abortions are not health care for healthy women.

My wives delivered children. And one girl had to have her blood changed. But I would never want her aborted due to this.

Reproductive health care isn't just abortion....but con-gratulations.....red states are driving pre-natal care doctors away.

Absolutely! I have several posts calling out the fundamental dishonesty of the phrase "Reproductive Rights".
Congratulations. I did not find them. Still you are commended for your honesty.

Party B's health is ruined. And it can't be fixed once it is ruined.

Reproductive health care isn't just abortion....but con-gratulations.....red states are driving pre-natal care doctors away.
Party B is dead. If your doctor kills you, would you happily call his acts health care?

Show us your tits. When was the last time you were in need of reproductive health care?

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
People who can't get pregnant shouldn't have a say in what pregnant women do when they get pregnant. You men and female impersonators out there keep your dirty noses out of other people's business.
It is highly unlikely that I will be murdered. Does this mean I must shut my mouth when murder happens?

All of us were once unborns. We were in the womb. What joy to have a doctor kill us, huh?

Forum List

Back