Who is also tired of the Democrats misuse of the terms "Reproductive health care"?

Show me your tits
Sorry, I am not Pete Buttplug. BTW, would your doctor violently ripping your head from your body be reproduction? Would you call it healthcare? Tits notwithstanding.
1703366871978.jpeg

People who can't get pregnant shouldn't have a say in what pregnant women do when they get pregnant. You men and female impersonators out there keep your dirty noses out of other people's business.
I had a very important role in the birth of both of my daughters. Both of them say what I say. I will just tell you I pass along what they believe. Without my addition to the task of pregnancy, my wives would not have children with me as the father.

Then learn to keep it in your pants.
Wait, so you are telling me that their lack of protecting themselves is my fault? What if you told all women learn not to enjoy sex so much?

Reproductive healthcare is much more than abortions.

Deal with it.

How much more? Planned Parenthood Federation of America is the country's leading sexual and reproductive health care provider. They are also the leading murderer of the unborn, performing 32% of the country's abortions in 2011.

Standard English makes pro-lifers look like disgusting liars, which is why they get so triggered by standard English, and why pro-lifers are always trying to push their Speshul PC pro-life Revisionist Newspeak language.

For example, prior to the pro-life BigLie campaign, nobody said fetuses were babies. That's the BigBigBigLie that their sick fascist control-freak agenda relies on. And boy howdy, do they get upset when you point that out. They know that if people tell the truth, it knocks out that rotten piece of their foundation, and then the whole thing crumbles.

These are the people who don't want to control guns so that the baby can be born then shot and killed a few years later in a school shooting.
Please, this is not the place to rail against small machines.

Spare us the right wing garbage that ignores Netanyahu propping up Hamas, allows Israeli settlers to kill palestinians and supports Israels slaughter of over 7,000 children, who will then tell a black person who supports equal opportunityy policies that two wrongs don't make a right.
This is not about one of your favorite topic, hamas. Black women are just as guilty of calling the death of Party B, healthcare as other ethnic groups are.

Standard English makes pro-lifers look like disgusting liars, which is why they get so triggered by standard English, and why pro-lifers are always trying to push their Speshul PC pro-life Revisionist Newspeak language.

For example, prior to the pro-life BigLie campaign, nobody said fetuses were babies. That's the BigBigBigLie that their sick fascist control-freak agenda relies on. And boy howdy, do they get upset when you point that out. They know that if people tell the truth, it knocks out that rotten piece of their foundation, and then the whole thing crumbles.
I at times call the unborn babies but not to kid anybody. Fetus is a term used to kid posters. They do not want the baby to be called a baby because baby sounds human. Fetus sounds scientific. And babies are not very scientific as i see this issue. They are human issues.

Reproductive healthcare is much more than abortions.

Deal with it.
How many abortions have you caused? How well did you care about the health of the human in the female?

Waste time on people without any critical thinking skills? Waste time on people who get the vapors over a term?
Why are you here posting? I see some pithy things said by you but so far lack of critical thinking gets you an A grade.

Forum List

Back