Who In Their Right Mind Would Waste Valuable Spit

I give you the gift of my body moisture ...

dune-spice-stillsuit.jpg

Looks like you've already made your choice, billy. But if someone with class comes up with the guts to challenge Hiz Imperial Nastiness from the right...will you listen to him/her?

I made my choice quite some time ago.

We're in a de facto civil war, right now. Cold, but a war nonetheless. The old Democratic Party is gone. The current execrable incarnation and its supporters are diametrically opposed to the Constitution and American foundational thought, their lip-service notwithstanding. Any compromise made with them at this point is incremental to our own destruction.

There is nothing a member of that party, or who supports that party could say that would convince me to lend them any credence whatsoever, because at this point it's all just bullshit cover for what the party has become.

I'm not interested, thank you.

Looks like you've already made your choice, billy. But if someone with class comes up with the guts to challenge Hiz Imperial Nastiness from the right...will you listen to him/her?

We're in a de facto civil war, right now. Cold, but a war nonetheless. The old Democratic Party is gone. The current execrable incarnation and its supporters are diametrically opposed to the Constitution and American foundational thought, their lip-service notwithstanding. Any compromise made with them at this point is incremental to our own destruction.

There is nothing a member of that party, or who supports that party could say that would convince me to lend them any credence whatsoever, because at this point it's all just bullshit cover for what the party has become.

Y'know billy, I could have sincerely written your post... with the exception of the word Democrat. In mine it would have said Republican. Looks like we are so far apart we are alike.

Y'know billy, I could have sincerely written your post... with the exception of the word Democrat. In mine it would have said Republican. Looks like we are so far apart we are alike.

Indeed, but apart is not alike.

Please detail the ways the Republican Party, admittedly screwed up in myriad numbers of ways, opposes the Constitution and seeks to "fundamentally change" the United States from the foundational model of liberty for the individual citizen to the Democrats' dream of the conformity of the collective and the rule of an imported mob.

Last edited:

Please detail the ways the Republican Party, admittedly screwed up in myriad numbers of ways, opposes the Constitution and seeks to "fundamentally change" the United States from the foundational model of liberty for the individual citizen to the Democrats' dream of the conformity of the collective and the rule of an imported mob.
sheesh billy, I can barely begin...undermining institutions as a CYA maneuver to begin. Placing loyalists before professionals is another. And now softening the ground to go after his political opponents for the things his family has done even as he roused the idiots cheering his pettiness to 'Lock her up".

Nobody thinks Democrats are perfect, least of all Democrats. And none of them have ever said 'only I can fix it'. We should all fear a one party system. And few, if any of the new House members ran against Trump, in spite of his whirlwind 'it's a vote for me' tours. They ran for healthcare and equal pre-existing condition coverage. And for equal pay and a living wage.

sheesh billy, I can barely begin...undermining institutions as a CYA maneuver to begin. Placing loyalists before professionals is another. And now softening the ground to go after his political opponents for the things his family has done even as he roused the idiots cheering his pettiness to 'Lock her up".

Nobody thinks Democrats are perfect, least of all Democrats. And none of them have ever said 'only I can fix it'. We should all fear a one party system. And few, if any of the new House members ran against Trump, in spite of his whirlwind 'it's a vote for me' tours. They ran for healthcare and equal pre-existing condition coverage. And for equal pay and a living wage.

Pardon my chuckle.

There are about 35 other political parties in America besides the dominant two.

Democrats could not play foreign interlopers more adeptly were they actual foreigners.

Forum List

Back