Who has helped blacks the most...Democrats or Republicans?

Who has helped blacks the most?

• Democrats

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Republicans

Votes: 19 70.4%
  • Don't know

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
You are urged to watch the video before voting.

You cannot change your vote.

Your vote will not be displayed publicly.

You may view the results without voting.

The poll will be open for 30 days.

prager

lol
Rebut what was said by the messenger. Give me links that refute anything significant that was presented in the video. The speaker is from Vanderbilt University. The video is merely presented by Prager.

You're a rather arrogant prick...much like many other uneducated assholes I know of.

The question SHOULD be... which party has harmed the blacks the least? The Republicans. The Republicans believe in giving a hand up and Democrats believe in giving hand outs.

The GOP provides opportunity to grow, be responsible and encourages blacks to be the best they can be.

Just the pictures and words on your video are a dead giveaway as to your agenda.

Thank you, asaratis! Great find. Time to educate this board!

Just the pictures and words on your video are a dead giveaway as to your agenda.

I don't have an agenda here...other than enlightening those that are ignorant of the truth and those that are just too fucking stupid to accept it.

I don't have an agenda here...other than enlightening those that are ignorant of the truth and those that are just too fucking stupid to accept it.

What truth? A Confederate flag, donkey, KKK robe - and a black woman speaking propaganda from a Jewish NaziCon? No thanks.

Rebut what was said by the messenger. Give me links that refute anything significant that was presented in the video. The speaker is from Vanderbilt University. The video is merely presented by Prager.

You're a rather arrogant prick...much like many other uneducated assholes I know of.

educated people know better than to end a sentence with a preposition.

a better construction would be: "You're a rather arrogant prick...much like many other uneducated assholes whom i have known"

it will feel awkward at first, but you only get one chance to make a first impression, and that preposition at the end of a sentence screams *flunked out of juco first semester*

prager is a hack- anyone presented by him is a hack.

why would i waste my time on a hack?

bon chance!

Last edited:

Thank you, asaratis! Great find. Time to educate this board!

Thank you, not me. I didn't 'find' it. It came to me in an email from a friend. I have known most of the items presented for years now. I didn't know that Abe's VP was a Democrat. I didn't know that the Dred-Scott SCOTUS decision was 7 Democrats against 2 Republican dissenters. I didn't know that Democrats didn't send a black man to Congress until 1935.

Dred Scott decision | Definition, History, & Facts

Anyone that studies American History and American Politics will know that the Democrats opposed any rights or privileges for black people until they realized the value of their newly acquired right to vote. Anyone that studies the history of the black community as related to the Democrat welfare system will come to the conclusion that it was designed to perpetuate the Democrat plantation wherein blacks became slaves to the government.

a better construction would be: "You're a rather arrogant prick...much like many other uneducated assholes whom i have known"

it will feel awkward at first, but you only get one chance to make a first impression, and that preposition at the and of a sentence screams *flunked out of juco first semester*

bon chance!

The Golden rule. People are wasting time on you. Remember morals!

it will feel awkward at first, but you only get one chance to make a first impression, and that preposition at the and of a sentence screams *flunked out of juco first semester*

bon chance!

that's their (your) choice.

i choose otherwise

Yup, why watch, you apparently don't want to learn anything.

bon chance!

i choose otherwise
Amoral sycophant, check.

bon chance!

i choose otherwise
Amoral sycophant, check.

i'd be willing to bet you can only define one of those words correctly.

The question SHOULD be... which party has harmed the blacks the least? The Republicans. The Republicans believe in giving a hand up and Democrats believe in giving hand outs.

The GOP provides opportunity to grow, be responsible and encourages blacks to be the best they can be.
Apparently, the GOP does this by gerrymandering blacks into democrat districts.

Forum List

Back