Patty Mills Endures Racial Slurs

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
Its always the racist whites that swear up and down they are smart but they constantly prove they are dumb. A fan shouted a racial slur at Patty regarding Jamaica but he was too ignorant to know Patty isnt from Jamaica.

Cavs Fan Yells Racial Slurs at Patty Mills

I love Pattys response.

"Thanks @thats_Z_Truth. I am a proud Islander. Like my Jamaican Brothers, me & my family in the islands of the Torres Strait have experienced racial slurs for decades. Hope your efforts will enlighten this confused, hateful fan. #BlackHistoryMonth https://twitter.com/thats_z_truth/status/967899696395112448 "

and hey , its a story i guess but even if its racial all i figure is SO WHAT and BIG DEAL . Violent racism is alway a problem but words , aw so what and i have no idea who this person is Ace .

"Jamaica just called they want their bobsledder back"
How is that racist?
The Jamaicans are terrible at bobsled. I mean like last place...everybody laughs at you bad. It's a running joke.

and hey , its a story i guess but even if its racial all i figure is SO WHAT and BIG DEAL . Violent racism is alway a problem but words , aw so what and i have no idea who this person is Ace .
If you associate words to threat displays you can see the logical conclusion. This is why its important for Blacks and other people of color to nip it in the bud. Once the words become accepted then they move on to actual attacks. Someone should have punched the monkey in his throat when he made the racial slur.

If you dont know how its racist then you are on the wrong thread. Its not here to convince you. It here to inform.
Baby-Barack-Obama-Crying-Face-Funny-Picture.jpg

How is that racist?
The Jamaicans are terrible at bobsled. I mean like last place...everybody laughs at you bad. It's a running joke.
If you dont know how its racist then you are on the wrong thread. Its not here to convince you. It here to inform.
Have you ever had your skull tested for traces of Osmium?

How is that racist?
Have you ever had your skull tested for traces of Osmium?
Have you ever treated your head lice with RID?

If you have to explain how it is racist..........it is not racist
BTW who the freak is "Patty Mills"

If you associate words to threat displays you can see the logical conclusion. This is why its important for Blacks and other people of color to nip it in the bud. Once the words become accepted then they move on to actual attacks. Someone should have punched the monkey in his throat when he made the racial slur.
----------------------------- the words are ACCEPTED and are becoming more accepted especially when normal people see the silliness of your opening post and your replies Ace .

If you have to explain how it is racist..........it is not racist
BTW who the freak is "Patty Mills"

Somehow the idea that a NBA player might have a bobsled is racist.

Because....

maybe implying that he is bad at bobsledding?

This is really, weak shit.

Forum List

Back