Who goes to #1?

Jon

The CPA
Mar 20, 2008
Fayetteville, AR
Will Alabama move up to #1, even though they're idle?
Or will Missouri leapfrog them if they beat Oklahoma St?
Or will LSU make the leap if they beat Florida?
OR, will Texas leap them all and take the spot of the team they just beat?

AWESOME game, just AWESOME!! Not the calls, mind you. The refs sucked balls. LOL But the football? AWESOME.

They'll probably put LSU at the top spot, but I hope MO goes to #1.

AWESOME game, just AWESOME!! Not the calls, mind you. The refs sucked balls. LOL But the football? AWESOME.

They'll probably put LSU at the top spot, but I hope MO goes to #1.

I agree, good game. The non-interception in the end zone was moot. Fuck, I'm going to hate seeing my boss at work next week. I gotta wear burnt orange all day. :mad:

Will Alabama move up to #1, even though they're idle?
Or will Missouri leapfrog them if they beat Oklahoma St?
Or will LSU make the leap if they beat Florida?
OR, will Texas leap them all and take the spot of the team they just beat?

I think if LSU hands Florida their ass, they should be #1.

However, if it's close between LSU and FLorida and Missouri destroys Oklahoma State, Missouri should be #1.

But if it's close between LSU-Florida and Missouri-OK State then Alabama should be #1 with Texas going to #2.

Pretty simple.

I wonder how far OU will fall?

Well, seeing as how we've hated Lesster Miles since his "Let 'er RIP" days at OSWho, I'm rooting for the Gators.

Some pretty suckass calls from the refs, but I always say, never be in a position for calls to make any difference in the outcome, and the rest will take care of itself.

I hope we don't fall any lower than #6, but who knows?

Hey, Dirt! It's 1613 and even after we lost:

WE'RE STILL OKLAHOMA & texass STILL SUCKS!! :cool:

Well, seeing as how we've hated Lesster Miles since his "Let 'er RIP" days at OSWho, I'm rooting for the Gators.

Some pretty suckass calls from the refs, but I always say, never be in a position for calls to make any difference in the outcome, and the rest will take care of itself.

I hope we don't fall any lower than #6, but who knows?

I think we fall to #9 but we have to see some of the other games first. I think losing to #5 is more respectable than losing to an unranked team like Oregon State.

Darlins, I'll ALWAYS be PROUD to be an OKLAHOMAN and a SOONER FAN.

Can't get any better.

Carrie Underwood = Oklahoman = Oklahoma A'okay with me. :thup:

If LSU does hand Florida their ass, what's it prove? Florida lost to Ole Miss. It comes down to how Mizzou plays against Oklahoma State. I think Alabama will be leapfrogged by Texas AND Mizzou, LSU if they both win. Alabama did not play so well against Kentucky in their last game, so it doesn't bode well for them.

My predictions:

1. Missouri
2. LSU
3. Texas
4. Alabama

#5 will be Penn State (IF they win, Wisconsin is tough). If they lose, Texas Tech will take #5. Oklahoma could take #5, they played a hard fought game against a tough Texas team.

I can't handle LSU back at #1. My two best friends are LSU fans, and I just can't take listening to their gloating. I want them to lose, even though I Florida, Meyer, and Tebow.

Last edited:
Whyever would I need condolences, sugar? But bless your little heart. You do understand what that means in the South, don't ya? ;)

I think it's highly likely that 'Bama'll be near the top still.

Last edited:
My predictions granted that Mizzou wins, because Florida:

1. Mizzou
2. Alabama
3. Texas
4. Penn
5. Texas Tech

Next week after BAMA beats Ole Miss, we move to #1.

ROLL TIDE!

My predictions granted that Mizzou wins, because Florida:

1. Mizzou
2. Alabama
3. Texas
4. Penn
5. Texas Tech

Next week after BAMA beats Ole Miss, we move to #1.

ROLL TIDE!

Looks like Bama's gonna be #1 tomorrow. Mizzou's almost done. So it looks like Bama's #1, and Texas is gonna be #2.

Actually, considering Bama was idle and played so badly against Kentucky last week, here's my new prediction:

1. Texas
2. Alabama
3. Penn St
4. Texas Tech
5. USC

Looks like Bama's gonna be #1 tomorrow. Mizzou's almost done. So it looks like Bama's #1, and Texas is gonna be #2.

Actually, considering Bama was idle and played so badly against Kentucky last week, here's my new prediction:

1. Texas
2. Alabama
3. Penn St
4. Texas Tech
5. USC

Hah, Texas doesn't jump from 5 to 1. If they had blown out OU, then I could see it, but it wasn't a blow out. New prediction.

1. Alabama
2. Texas
3. Penn St.
4. Texas Tech
5. Brigham Young

Hah, Texas doesn't jump from 5 to 1. If they had blown out OU, then I could see it, but it wasn't a blow out. New prediction.

1. Alabama
2. Texas
3. Penn St.
4. Texas Tech
5. Brigham Young

Alabama had an off week. They only had 13 #1 votes last week in the AP poll, and 0 #1 votes in the USA Today poll. Most of Oklahoma's #1 votes will transfer to Texas, especially since Bama was off and their last game was a 17-14 win over an unranked team.

Trust me, I'd rather Bama be #1. I despise Texas. I just don't see it happening. Don't you realize how much the media and coaches LOVE Texas?

And you're sadly mistaken if you think BYU is going to jump USC. BYU beat an unknown team. USC shut out Arizona St. I wouldn't be surprised to see USC jump Texas Tech, since Tech had to beat Nebraska (3-3) in OT.

I also wouldn't be surprised to see Oklahoma sneak in at #5. Like you said, it wasn't a blowout, and they lost to a team that's most likely to take over their #1 spot. I wouldn't be surprised to see Oklahoma take their spot at #5 in return.

You guys should watch U of O , UCLA game! First player had head injury and while being put on stretcher two fans got into a fight and fell over railing and one was injured, the other arrested. Now they can't play until they get another paramedic unit.

Forum List

Back