Who else is tired of the bush bashing?

"I not come up with a single solitary, new idea to address the challenges of the American people," Obama said::booze::. "I don't have a many idea that's different from George Bush's ideas ...
:eusa_boohoo:

It is not this so called Bush bashing that concerns me. Bush did enough to distinguish himself as a big spending populist. The heart of the matter is those in the Obama camp cannot rebut the fact that Obama has spent us into oblivion and wishes to continue down that path even in the face of overwhelming opposition by the American people to this position. In that instance Obama supporters excuse the very same things Bush did by Blaming the 43rd President. It's ludicrous to refuse to hold responsible the individual who's watch it has been for 30 months.
Yet, the political Left continues to rationalize this blame game.
As of now, the two pat responses those who oppose Obama will most likely read/hear are "It's Bush's fault" or "you're a racist".

Meanwhile Bush has had the class to stay on the sideline and not throw a single sideways remark toward the office of the president.

That's funny! Why wouldn't Bush stay on the sidelines? He caused his atrocity! I doubt he can even travel overseas for fear of being arrested for war crimes and various crimes against humanity!

Meanwhile Bush has had the class to stay on the sideline and not throw a single sideways remark toward the office of the president.

That's funny! Why wouldn't Bush stay on the sidelines? He caused his atrocity! I doubt he can even travel overseas for fear of being arrested for war crimes and various crimes against humanity!

That's because the President had the class not to throw his ass in jail.

A couple baseless claims by a couple lightweight nOObs.

:cuckoo:

It's the only excuse for screwing everything up. Bush did do the stimulus package that failed, Bush didn't open the oil reserves to no avail Bush didn't introduce Obama care that has employers afraid to hire. Bush didn't cause the US credit rating to drop. It's time Oblamer take responsibility for being a horrible president.

Like most neocon whackjobs you don't want to take responsibility for the cause of the US financial problems. It did happen under Bush's watch - that is a fact. So after Bush and his cronies totally fuck up the economy, you weiners tell Obama it's not being fixed quickly enough. Well, you can't fix something when the right-wing loons in congress won't come to the party...shrug...

"I not come up with a single solitary, new idea to address the challenges of the American people," Obama said::booze::. "I don't have a many idea that's different from George Bush's ideas ...

Ohh, we don't want to give Obama credit for what Bush has done to America, the American Dream, or the American people. He should reap what he sowed for 8 years, and you know what? You should as well.

:rolleyes:Yeah, I hated 5% unemployment anyway. :slap:

Last edited:

I will never tire of reminding the Bush supporters how screwed up they were.
They are virtually all Tea Baggers now.

Sadly, many righties have very selective and SHORT memories. They'll probably soon want to name an airport or aircraft carrier after Bush.

Forum List

Back