Who else is tired of the bush bashing?

it's going to take a generation to fix the horrific damage bush did to this country, if it ever can be, which i doubt. so get used to hearing about bush. getting sick of hearing about bush would be like someone in 1864 getting sick of hearing about how james buchanan helped start the civil war.

Bush took office with the Clinton surplus

If Clinton had a surplus then why did the national debt go up every year? You liberals are such sheep.

Care to answer the question though. Why is Bush responsible for a recession that started six months before he took office and two and a half years after taking office Obama's not responsible for a damned thing? Would it be because your view of Obama is...

:suck:

President George W. Bush had been blamed for more of the world’s wrongs than even global warming was. Comparing Bush to Adolf Hitler became part of the national dialogue. Surely, the media and the left would have to find a new target, someone different to attach their outrage claims on, with a new President, and a new party, in power.

Notice who this thread was started by? The right brought up the topic, and we are just filling in the details so you don't lie or live in fantasy land over it. Historians are saying Bush was the worst president America ever had. I happen to agree with that assessment.

the fact that the cons are so eager to sweep bush under the rug speaks volumes about his sad legacy, and the sad, failed legacy of the contemporary american right, however.

it's going to take a generation to fix the horrific damage bush did to this country, if it ever can be, which i doubt. so get used to hearing about bush. getting sick of hearing about bush would be like someone in 1864 getting sick of hearing about how james buchanan helped start the civil war.

Actually, I find it humorous that you whackaloons are so delusional that you still rant about the mythical Clinton surplus and GWB.

I hope he keeps blaming W for everything. He has no idea how idiotic it sounds to voters with brains who supported him first go-round but likely won't in '12 in part because of it. As for those in lockstep with him, they probably can't get enough of it and are too stupid to realize it's damaging him.

Wonder if Habitat for Humanity furnishes the tool belts or Barry will have to buy his own?

If Clinton had a surplus then why did the national debt go up every year? You liberals are such sheep.

Care to answer the question though. Why is Bush responsible for a recession that started six months before he took office and two and a half years after taking office Obama's not responsible for a damned thing? Would it be because your view of Obama is...

Because there was no recession start 6 months before? The recession started 3 months after Bush took office according to anyone with a wit, and if there was no surplus how did he give it away to the rich as a stimulus? Hmm?

Bush took office with the Clinton surplus, it was projected that over the course of 8 years he would leave office with a 5.6Trillio*n surplus. He spent that 5.6T plus the 4.9T that he added to the debt plus passed on 4T (2T a year forever) of latent debt to Obama. Add it up: 14.5Trilli*on (Huffington)

While RINO Bush spent a lot of money, the "Clinton surplus" is a myth - Clinton's spending instincts were curtailed by a republican congress.

It's also a bizarre thing with libs: they criticize Bush who spent like crazy, and they complain about the tea party who wants to rein it in. Maybe they can pull the two halves of their schizoid brains together at some point?

Hyperbole is always such a persuasive argument. W blew chunks, but that Clinton or Obama or HW don't is just clueless. But not as clueless as thinking the Congress has nothing to do with it. Did you ever take a civics class? I'm glad you have to drive to the next town to get a free ID to vote, you're not going to do it, are you? Too much work.

Actually, I find it humorous that you whackaloons are so delusional that you still rant about the mythical Clinton surplus and GWB.

when exactly did i mention the clinton surplus, conjob? or are you just arguing with the voices in your scrambled head? connism is a mental illness, as i'm reminded every time i come to a political messageboard.

Because there was no recession start 6 months before? The recession started 3 months after Bush took office according to anyone with a wit, and if there was no surplus how did he give it away to the rich as a stimulus? Hmm?

OK, so your answer is you're going to re-write history. A recession is typically defined as starting when 2/3 quarters have negative growth. The third quarter of 2000 and the first quarter of 2001 had negative growth, the recession started six months before Bush took office.

But let's accept your revisionism. OK, so why is Bush responsible for the economy three months after he took office while Obama's not responsible for a damned thing 2 1/2 years after he took office?

Oh theres enough reason to bash Bush.

Only problem is he hasn't been POTUS for 3 years.

At what point does Barry start assuming responsibility for his actions??

Yep. The car was stuck in the ditch.

Guess what?

That sucker is now buried up to the axels.

Oh wait. I forgot. Its still Bush's vault 3 years after he left office.

Never mind.

You are correct. It is easy to drive into the mud and bury the car up to the axels, and another thing to try and get it out. You should know the difference by now.

Oh and he's done such a stellar job of getting it out. Oh wait. Its not out yet. Hell. It ain't even close.

That must be why unemployment is at 9.1% and the buisiness community is sitting on its money afraid to hire or expand.

Must be why his stimulus package worked so well. You remember?? All those shovel ready jobs.

He's showing such leadership on the debt ceiling crisis. God, what a guy.

Food prices are up. Gas prices are up. Oh wait. I forgot. Thats Bush's fault as well. Silly me.

Yup. He's done a wonderful job. Should be re-elected no problem.

I hope he keeps blaming W for everything. He has no idea how idiotic it sounds to voters with brains who supported him first go-round but likely won't in '12 in part because of it. As for those in lockstep with him, they probably can't get enough of it and are too stupid to realize it's damaging him.

Wonder if Habitat for Humanity furnishes the tool belts or Barry will have to buy his own?

Gee, over 50% of voters blame Bush. I guess that makes you sound like an idiot, huh?

When asked whether the policies of President Obama and the Democrats or Bush and the Republicans are more responsible for the country's current economic problems, 57 percent said Bush and the Republicans are more responsible, according to the CNN/ORC poll, while just 29 percent said Obama and the Democrats are more responsible.

Voters Still Blame Bush For Economy, Poll Says - Hotline On Call

2 points

Bush also spent like a fool

Obama hasn't accomplished anything positive so the libs have to fall back to Bush. It would be unheard of for a lib to do what I did with my first point and admit Obama is a bigger tool than Bush was.

Oh theres enough reason to bash Bush.

Only problem is he hasn't been POTUS for 3 years.

At what point does Barry start assuming responsibility for his actions??

Yep. The car was stuck in the ditch.

Guess what?

That sucker is now buried up to the axels.

Oh wait. I forgot. Its still Bush's vault 3 years after he left office.

Never mind.

You are correct. It is easy to drive into the mud and bury the car up to the axels, and another thing to try and get it out. You should know the difference by now.

Oh and he's done such a stellar job of getting it out. Oh wait. Its not out yet. Hell. It ain't even close.
That must be why unemployment is at 9.1% and the buisiness community is sitting on its money afraid to hire or expand.

Must be why his stimulus package worked so well. You remember?? All those shovel ready jobs.

He's showing such leadership on the debt ceiling crisis. God, what a guy.

Food prices are up. Gas prices are up. Oh wait. I forgot. Thats Bush's fault as well. Silly me.

Yup. He's done a wonderful job. Should be re-elected no problem.

Does the "Party of NO," or the RNC talking point memo "Do whatever it takes" ring any bells in your belfry? When close to 50% of congress are pulling to keep the car stuck, you have the audacity to creep fail?? LMAO!!!:lol:

Where is the media? They were all over President Bush when the left wing liberal pinheads were saying President Bush lied to us? Now President Obama is outright lying to the American people and they are silent!

Oh, on a final note, what about posting all new legislation on the Internet for 5 days so the American People can read it before President Obama would sign it?:eusa_liar: Another Lie! So much for change and government transparency

If there was no surplus, then where did those $300 checks come from?

If there was no surplus, then where did those $300 checks come from?

From one of the loans from China?

Forum List

Back