Who else is tired of the bush bashing?

Jul 14, 2011
Tulane County, CA
"I not come up with a single solitary, new idea to address the challenges of the American people," Obama said::booze::. "I don't have a many idea that's different from George Bush's ideas ...
:eusa_boohoo:

I am tired of it! But I am sure it will be used in Obamas re election since he cant run on his own record he has to bash BUSH.

"I not come up with a single solitary, new idea to address the challenges of the American people," Obama said::booze::. "I don't have a many idea that's different from George Bush's ideas ...

Ohh, we don't want to give Obama credit for what Bush has done to America, the American Dream, or the American people. He should reap what he sowed for 8 years, and you know what? You should as well.

Look for more of it as 2012 elections approach. The only thing obama will be able to do to deflect attention from his disastrous four years is to "run against Bush". :D

It's the only excuse for screwing everything up. Bush did do the stimulus package that failed, Bush didn't open the oil reserves to no avail Bush didn't introduce Obama care that has employers afraid to hire. Bush didn't cause the US credit rating to drop. It's time Oblamer take responsibility for being a horrible president.

I am tired of it! But I am sure it will be used in Obamas re election since he cant run on his own record he has to bash BUSH.

Giving credit where credit is due is not bashing Bush, it is complimenting him. Think of it as burying a dead person and trying to come up with something good to say, when the guy was an evil bastard to everyone in his lifespan. Surely, you don't want us to lie and live in fantasy land like republicans do.

Oh theres enough reason to bash Bush. He fucked up. Only problem is he hasn't been POTUS for 3 years.

Yep. The car was stuck in the ditch.

That sucker is now buried up to the axels.

Barry and his posse have done such a swell job of fixing Bush's fuckups.

How could anyone tell the difference between the two??

Last edited:
It's the only excuse for screwing everything up. Bush did do the stimulus package that failed, Bush didn't open the oil reserves to no avail Bush didn't introduce Obama care that has employers afraid to hire. Bush didn't cause the US credit rating to drop. It's time Oblamer take responsibility for being a horrible president.

When you murder a country, four years later you still murdered the country, and that is the Bush presidency on koolaide and the long term affects of his stupidity. His trillions are still contributing to our credit rating drop. You don't have to be stupid or lie here. Everybody knows by know what Bush did and didn't do.

President George W. Bush had been blamed for more of the world’s wrongs than even global warming was. Comparing Bush to Adolf Hitler became part of the national dialogue. Surely, the media and the left would have to find a new target, someone different to attach their outrage claims on, with a new President, and a new party, in power.

Don't you love it. He blames Bush for all our ills while continuing all Bush's policies. And well into his third year he's not responsible for a damned thing happening in this country.

Though I'd love it more if I supported Bush's policies...

Oh theres enough reason to bash Bush.

Only problem is he hasn't been POTUS for 3 years.

At what point does Barry start assuming responsibility for his actions??

Guess what?

Oh wait. I forgot. Its still Bush's vault 3 years after he left office.

Never mind.

You are correct. It is easy to drive into the mud and bury the car up to the axels, and another thing to try and get it out. You should know the difference by now.

Ohh, we don't want to give Obama credit for what Bush has done to America, the American Dream, or the American people. He should reap what he sowed for 8 years, and you know what? You should as well.

According to you libbies W was responsible for a recession that started six months before he took office while Obama's not responsible for what is happening two and a half years after he took office. My question is will your lips ever stop being buried in Obama's crotch?

I counted... it was less than 60 seconds in he blamed Bush, Iraq and the Medicare prescription program.

How utterly childish and pathetic. '12 can't come soon enough.

According to you libbies W was responsible for a recession that started six months before he took office while Obama's not responsible for what is happening two and a half years after he took office. My question is will your lips ever stop being buried in Obama's crotch?

Bush took office with the Clinton surplus, it was projected that over the course of 8 years he would leave office with a 5.6Trillio*n surplus. He spent that 5.6T plus the 4.9T that he added to the debt plus passed on 4T (2T a year forever) of latent debt to Obama. Add it up: 14.5Trilli*on (Huffington)

Oh theres enough reason to bash Bush.

Only problem is he hasn't been POTUS for 3 years.

At what point does Barry start assuming responsibility for his actions??

Guess what?

Oh wait. I forgot. Its still Bush's vault 3 years after he left office.

Never mind.

You are correct. It is easy to drive into the mud and bury the car up to the axels, and another thing to try and get it out. You should know the difference by now.

So what you're saying is...

:suck:

Obama’s hope and change
+%9 unemployment
15 million under employed
5 million who gave up and are not counted
Consumer spending down
Consumer confidence down
foreclosures up
bankruptcies up
food up %36
Gasoline up $3.00 per gallon
Housing prices down
Housing starts down
Housing sales down

do people really think conservatives are against social security and medicare? NOT TURE
They just don't want taxes raised on businesses that employ 60-70% of all Americans. That would hurt job growth

I cant stand his lies

Yeah.. no shit. Funny, the smartest guy LIKE EVER hasn't been able to do shit other than further fuck things up beyond all recognition... and blame it on the guy who's been gone for three years. Only the far left whackjobs are buying any of this.

Bush took office with the Clinton surplus, it was projected that over the course of 8 years he would leave office with a 5.6Trillio*n surplus. He spent that 5.6T plus the 4.9T that he added to the debt plus passed on 4T (2T a year forever) of latent debt to Obama. Add it up: 14.5Trilli*on (Huffington)

Clinmton left Bush with $5,800,000,000,000 of debt you dummy. Good grief.

Forum List

Back