Who else is tire of the Obama bashing?

I do not like personal attacks on the President of the United States. Regardless of party, the President deserves the honor, respect, and decorum befitting of the office. It is a serious and difficult job.

Obama should not be attacked personally. I think he is a likable person with a nice family. I disagree with his politics, that is all.

His economic record speaks for itself. He has shown a complete lack of leadership. I think he stinks at the job because he has never actually been an executive. He's never run a company, a department, or even a lemonade stand. He doesn't have the experience, and it shows.
Spot on! Obama is a decent man, apparently has good family values and gives a great speech, no matter who writes them for him.

He totally SUCKS as President. We cannot survive two terms under his Marxist agenda. What I think he is doing is deliberately squandering the treasury funds to lower the US standard of living to that of Third World countries. I think he actually envisions himself as a brilliant leader of the workers. (Of course, as long as he can be the leader and have control over all the money, he doesn't really care about the workers...more than what it takes to get their votes!) (And of course, he won't need their vote once he becomes dictator!)

Obama is ruining this country in the course of his "fundamental transformation".
Maybe he is truly a nice man. That does not make him worthy of being President of this free republic.

Criticism of his actions will continue...rightfully so!

Last edited:
I do not like personal attacks on the President of the United States. Regardless of party, the President deserves the honor, respect, and decorum befitting of the office. It is a serious and difficult job.

Obama should not be attacked personally. I think he is a likable person with a nice family. I disagree with his politics, that is all.

His economic record speaks for itself. He has shown a complete lack of leadership. I think he stinks at the job because he has never actually been an executive. He's never run a company, a department, or even a lemonade stand. He doesn't have the experience, and it shows.
Spot on! Obama is a decent man, apparently has good family values and gives a great speech, no matter who writes them for him.

He totally SUCKS as President. We cannot survive two terms under his Marxist agenda. What I think he is doing is deliberately squandering the treasury funds to lower the US standard of living to that of Third World countries. I think he actually envisions himself as a brilliant leader of the workers. (Of course, as long as he can be the leader and have control over all the money, he doesn't really care about the workers...more than what it takes to get their votes!) (And of course, he won't need their vote once he becomes dictator!)

Obama is ruining this country in the course of his "fundamental transformation.

Maybe he is truly a nice man. That does not make him worthy of being President of this free republic.

This kind of crap always cracks me up.

There are no Maxists in American politics.

And Obama is only slightly to the left of Bush.

And his plan to make everyone buy insurance from for profit corporations, is the same plan the Republicans put forward in the 1990's.

But the Republican Party has moved so far to the right that they now oppose their own plans.

What points? That you hate his guts? That seems to be your only plank. Obama authorized the taking of Bin Laden. Plain and simple. He gets the credit. His being black doesn't change that rule.

As for a 14 year old dying of STDs...uh you really don't know anything. It takes quite a bit to die of STDs and the side effects from Gardasil can be much more painful than any STD.

I'm glad to see you admit and now favor Rick Perry's plan to inoculate every girl no matter what their parents think. Your hopes and schemes for America are positively frightening. I didn't know you were such a fascist but hey...why should I be surprised there Benito?

For the record, I'm not in favor of compulsory inoculations for 12 year old girls for STDs.

Your boy Perry, as well as you, are in favor of the State insisting your daughter gets a shot so she doesn't catch STD's.

I guess the old quote about Fascism coming to America wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross was true.

Office of the Governor Rick Perry - [Press Release] Gov. Perry Declares August 6th Day of Prayer and Fasting for Our Nation’s Challenges

You change the subject because you cannot argue.
Obama did not order the objective to kill bin Laden. That has been US policy for 10 years. The military developed an operation, which Obama had nothing to do with. Only when the operation took shape was he informed and asked for the go ahead.
So now you're a civil libertarian. That's rich.

Obama got Bin Laden. I knew he would. I predicted it here.

How did I know?

Obama is smarter than Bush.

Leon Pinetta gave the order to move in and do it. Had they waited AGAIN on Obama and his incompetent, bleeding heart liberal advisors, it would never have happened. It was only after Obama was informed that bin Laden was dead that he puffed out his chest and said that he ordered it.

And his plan to make everyone buy insurance from for profit corporations, is the same plan the Republicans put forward in the 1990's.

But the Republican Party has moved so far to the right that they now oppose their own plans.

Apparently you don't read much. Obama is a Marxist. Obama chose his friends carefully.. including "my Marxist professors".

Google "Obama marxist" and see how many million hits you get.

Liberals seem to have impervious heads!

So you can't refute my points about Obama. OK. We're clear on that.
The CiC does not direct every aspect of the military. Or did you forget that?
I would have thought the idea of 14yr old dying from STDs would tug at your heart strings. I think the issue for you is that Obama didn't think of it first.

What points? That you hate his guts? That seems to be your only plank. Obama authorized the taking of Bin Laden. Plain and simple. He gets the credit. His being black doesn't change that rule.

As for a 14 year old dying of STDs...uh you really don't know anything. It takes quite a bit to die of STDs and the side effects from Gardasil can be much more painful than any STD.

I'm glad to see you admit and now favor Rick Perry's plan to inoculate every girl no matter what their parents think. Your hopes and schemes for America are positively frightening. I didn't know you were such a fascist but hey...why should I be surprised there Benito?

For the record, I'm not in favor of compulsory inoculations for 12 year old girls for STDs.

Your boy Perry, as well as you, are in favor of the State insisting your daughter gets a shot so she doesn't catch STD's.

I guess the old quote about Fascism coming to America wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross was true.

Office of the Governor Rick Perry - [Press Release] Gov. Perry Declares August 6th Day of Prayer and Fasting for Our Nation’s Challenges

Obama did not order the objective to kill bin Laden. That has been US policy for 10 years. The military developed an operation, which Obama had nothing to do with. Only when the operation took shape was he informed and asked for the go ahead.

Change the argument? The President is Commander in Chief, he gave the order. End of story. Or at least it used to be until a black man became President and all of the sudden, the Commander in Chief no longer gets credit for what his military does. Only the white presidents get credit I suppose.

Ricky Perry wants to vaccinate all 12 year old girls against STDs---12 year old girls--whether they are sexually active or not. I oppose such governmental intrusion into the lives of the families. If thats being a civil libertarian, I guess I'm one.

Unlike you, I'm not insane.

Keep on setting them up and I'll keep knocking them down.

Last edited:

Apparently you don't read much. Obama is a Marxist. Obama chose his friends carefully.. including "my Marxist professors".

I googled "George Bush Sucks" and got 23.3 million hits. As if that means something.

Bash whomever all you want; if they are in the public eye, they knew it was going to happen; fairly or unfairly. But be responsible with the criticisms; "The worst president in history" is a silly statement made by Rabbi which could never be justified.

I googled "George Bush Sucks" and got 23.3 million hits. As if that means something.

Bash whomever all you want; if they are in the public eye, they knew it was going to happen; fairly or unfairly. But be responsible with the criticisms; "The worst president in history" is a silly statement made by Rabbi which could never be justified.

Funny! I googled George Bush Sucks and got 5,490,000 hits; Obama Marxist 10,800,000 hits.

Try reading some of the serious Obama Marxist links. You may find that he said he chose his friends carefully...including "my Marxist professors".

Rabbi is absolutely correct. Obama is the worst we have EVER had! He is an enemy of the state. He is a Marxist. This is NOT a Marxist nation.

LOL, so saying he is the worst President in history ISN'T being Responsible.

friggen crack me up..

Too damn bad you all don't like some that is said about him..

Most of them are true, and I believe HE WILL BE JUDGED the worst President next with Jimma Carter.

People can only personally attack him so much but the rightwingers just never seem to run of bullshat to make up to attack him, even when it gets debunked repeatedly, remember the birfers?

Were you born the day he was Elected? Or did you miss the 8 years of over the top, relentless Bush bashing? Set a new tone!

Obama is performing even Worse than Bush, Hence more Bashing.

The Left called Bush the Worst president in History, and the Opposition will call who ever is our Next President the worst in history. It's just the way it's done now. 8 Years of Over the top Bush Bashing didn't help either.

Is Obama the worst in history? I don't know that's saying a lot, as we have had some pretty bad ones. Including the last one. However I will say Obama is making a nice run for the title.

Change the argument? The President is Commander in Chief, he gave the order. End of story. Or at least it used to be until a black man became President and all of the sudden, the Commander in Chief no longer gets credit for what his military does. Only the white presidents get credit I suppose.

Ricky Perry wants to vaccinate all 12 year old girls against STDs---12 year old girls--whether they are sexually active or not. I oppose such governmental intrusion into the lives of the families. If thats being a civil libertarian, I guess I'm one.

Unlike you, I'm not insane.

Keep on setting them up and I'll keep knocking them down.

And who is not giving Obama Credit? When we Killed Obama I credited Obama with making the correct, Tough, and risky call. When he started bombing Libya with no plan, no clue who we were helping, and tried to say it's not even Combat. I credited him with being a fucking IDIOT!

I give Credit where credit is due.

Fuck Obama. Nothing has been debunked, except what a great leader Obama is. He is as they say he is when speaking negatively. In real world terms and even when they say he is the great deceiver, which is probably accurate for the lying, communist bastard bringing about our destruction.

Richard Nixon? I mean, come on, he got people to break in and commit a crime, thats a criminal president.

Clinton committed perjury, subornation of perjury and obstruction of justice - all felonies.

Actually you couldn't be more wrong. President Linclon did not force a single one of the southern states to suceed from the union. They did it out of fear. They were reactionary racist. Thank god they put wrong man in charge of their army and lost their bid for independence.

President Lincoln asked Robert E. Lee to command the Union Army and Lee refused. Lee was a good man in a bad situation.

People can only personally attack him so much but the rightwingers just never seem to run of bullshat to make up to attack him, even when it gets debunked repeatedly, remember the birfers?

Telling the truth is never tiring. and the BC HAS YET TO BE RESOLVED. But I concede he's an American citizen, now my question is why does he hate America since he's an American citizen and was born in Hawaii?

yhst-53595591854417_2134_13249265

Correction: Man Created God

I don't think he get's bashed at all.Not by the media anyway....Fox attacks his policies.I and others here attack his policies and we are called racists.

I have no idea where this comes from where he is bashed.He is being criticized and fairly so
I believe.

OK fair enough

But let's look at the racist based attacks on Obama..

1. Obama is not really articulate.....he can't speak without a telepromter
2. Obama is not like you and I........he is a Muslim
3. Obama is not a legitimate President.....he was born in Kenya (hint.....that's in AFRICA)

OK righties ...go at it

Vice President Biden is inarticulate. He can't fucking speak at all.
All-of-a-sudden....that's some big-issue, for you "conservatives"????

323.png

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haQzdW7hg4A]‪Classic Bush - What Mistakes?‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

297.png
297.png
297.png
297.png

Last edited:
Generic Republican Candidate 48% vs Obama 42%

Obama would lose to any republican if elections were held today.

Election 2012: Generic Presidential Ballot
national telephone survey of Likely U.S. Voters shows the generic Republican with 48% of the vote, tying the highest level of support earned by either candidate to date. The president picks up 42% support. Three percent (3%) like some other candidate, and seven percent (7%) are undecided.

Forum List

Back