Who else is tire of the Obama bashing?

You know.... one thing that bothers me from Conservatives is the use of a stupid fucking campaign slogan to rail around..
Let's put it this way...

YES! America can!.... get involved in two wars, cut taxes, import good paying jobs for foreign slave labor while our economy goes to shit, rack up huge amounts of debt because of those stupid fucking tax cuts, and the two wars, and the lack of revenue because no one can get a good paying job....and the creme de le Creme.....Let's bail out the big banks and let Goldman Sachs take over the world... NO QUESTIONS ASKED..... and then let them turn around and foreclose on our citizens.

Yes! America can! and did under George W. Bush... which was his campaign slogan.

So stick your "hopey changey" bullshit up your asses.

Generic Republican Candidate 48% vs Obama 42%

Obama would lose to any republican if elections were held today.

Election 2012: Generic Presidential Ballot
national telephone survey of Likely U.S. Voters shows the generic Republican with 48% of the vote, tying the highest level of support earned by either candidate to date. The president picks up 42% support. Three percent (3%) like some other candidate, and seven percent (7%) are undecided.

I'd love to test that poll out.... right here, right now. People are revolting in states that elected tea party governors, people are seeing through the tea party bullshit. I think you folks are dead wrong in your popularity projections. The Tea Party is being discovered for what they are....extremists.... and they are dragging the GOP down with them.

Bush-Psycho.jpg

national telephone survey of Likely U.S. Voters shows the generic Republican with 48% of the vote, tying the highest level of support earned by either candidate to date. The president picks up 42% support. Three percent (3%) like some other candidate, and seven percent (7%) are undecided.

I'd love to test that poll out.... right here, right now. People are revolting in states that elected tea party governors, people are seeing through the tea party bullshit. I think you folks are dead wrong in your popularity projections. The Tea Party is being discovered for what they are....extremists.... and they are dragging the GOP down with them.

This Rasmussen poll is & always has been the most accurate at predicting elections. That is because they are the only one who polls "Likely U.S. Voters." It does not really matter what a bunch of high school kids, convicts, or mental retards who are included in other polls think. This poll is accurate.

This Rasmussen poll is & always has been the most accurate at predicting elections. That is because they are the only one who polls "Likely U.S. Voters." It does not really matter what a bunch of high school kids, convicts, or mental retards who are included in other polls think. This poll is accurate.

Who polls high School kids, Convicts and DEVELOPMENTALLY DISABLED people? You got proof of that? I don't care how accurate the polls are... there's no skin in the game when you "Vote" in a poll. There is(like 2 or 4 years of potential misery) when you vote for real.

That poll is only accurate because you like it.

OK fair enough

But let's look at the racist based attacks on Obama..

1. Obama is not really articulate.....he can't speak without a telepromter
2. Obama is not like you and I........he is a Muslim
3. Obama is not a legitimate President.....he was born in Kenya (hint.....that's in AFRICA)

OK righties ...go at it

Vice President Biden is inarticulate. He can't fucking speak at all.
All-of-a-sudden....that's some big-issue, for you "conservatives"????

323.png

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haQzdW7hg4A]‪Classic Bush - What Mistakes?‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

297.png
297.png
297.png
297.png

but nobody cares about Bush asshole...........its 2011.

By the way............Obama DISAPPROVE rate hits what yesterday?:D:D

55%

:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:

Now Carter has a reason to smile...

0bama is now the worst President...

Nope that is still Raygun followed closely by W.

Nope...

Barry 0bama and Jimmeh top the list...

What list? Your list? Who cares?

Do they top the list compiled by anyone who matters? I don't think so. I'm not aware of any historical ranking that has Carter worse than GW, let alone Harding, Hoover et al.

Obama, a little early to tell, but my guess is he'll be somewhere in the middle, likely below Clinton but above both Shrubs.

Now Carter has a reason to smile...

0bama is now the worst President...

Nope that is still Raygun followed closely by W.

Nope...

Barry 0bama and Jimmeh top the list...

What list? Your list? Who cares?

Do they top the list compiled by anyone who matters? I don't think so. I'm not aware of any historical ranking that has Carter worse than GW, let alone Harding, Hoover et al.

Obama, a little early to tell, but my guess is he'll be somewhere in the middle, likely below Clinton but above both Shrubs.

For months the economic numbers have been heading down & getting worse. This mornings numbers are even worse. The economy is defiantly falling off a cliff. This is going to continue to take the market down.

Inflation is up. Obamanomics has completely failed just like FDR did.

People can only personally attack him so much but the rightwingers just never seem to run of bullshat to make up to attack him, even when it gets debunked repeatedly, remember the birfers?

I don't think he get's bashed at all.Not by the media anyway....Fox attacks his policies.I and others here attack his policies and we are called racists.

I have no idea where this comes from where he is bashed.He is being criticized and fairly so
I believe.

OK fair enough

But let's look at the racist based attacks on Obama..

1. Obama is not really articulate.....he can't speak without a telepromter
2. Obama is not like you and I........he is a Muslim
3. Obama is not a legitimate President.....he was born in Kenya (hint.....that's in AFRICA)

OK righties ...go at it

If you're going to play, you need to bring your A game or you'll be laughed off the court.

1 speaks to the ability to think quickly on your feet in front of an audience, not race
2 speaks to religion, npt race
3 speaks to nationality, not race

If that is the best you've got in the way of flinging the "racism" paintbrush, you need to stay on the sidelines.

How predictable, Fox polls: Rasmussen Reports™: The Most Comprehensive Public Opinion Data Anywhere

Every board I've been on conservatives trot-out 'Razzy- polls' as if no one knows they are invariably skewed to the Repubs. :clap2:

I too am sick and tired of the constant bashing of the elected President of the United States by faux patriots and radical Republicans.

blog+bush-kill-1.jpg

There is truly no hypocrisy like demopocrisy...

This really does say it all about the Left and Democrats. These assholes even attacked Palin's handicapped child. So their whining on this is shockingly absurd. The Hopey Changey One has gotten a free pass. The Left/Democrats don't know what "Bashing" is.

Apparently you don't read much. Obama is a Marxist. Obama chose his friends carefully.. including "my Marxist professors".

Google "Obama marxist" and see how many million hits you get.

Liberals seem to have impervious heads!

I googled "George Bush Sucks" and got 23.3 million hits. As if that means something.

Bash whomever all you want; if they are in the public eye, they knew it was going to happen; fairly or unfairly. But be responsible with the criticisms; "The worst president in history" is a silly statement made by Rabbi which could never be justified.

Funny! I googled George Bush Sucks and got 5,490,000 hits; Obama Marxist 10,800,000 hits.

Try reading some of the serious Obama Marxist links. You may find that he said he chose his friends carefully...including "my Marxist professors".

Rabbi is absolutely correct. Obama is the worst we have EVER had! He is an enemy of the state. He is a Marxist. This is NOT a Marxist nation.

President Obama. Man I bet reading that boils your blood.

He he he.

Anyway, President Obama is not a marxist or an enemy of the State (much less state).

We've had Presidents who have committed felonies, invaded countries without need using intel that was cherry picked to make the case, presidents who were avowed racists, etc... Obama easily clears the hurdle of not bearing inclusion in that infamous fraternity.

I think you're just disdainful of his skin color. In a little over a year, you'll get a chance to vote him out of office and install someone whose skin pigment you agree with.

I googled "George Bush Sucks" and got 23.3 million hits. As if that means something.

Bash whomever all you want; if they are in the public eye, they knew it was going to happen; fairly or unfairly. But be responsible with the criticisms; "The worst president in history" is a silly statement made by Rabbi which could never be justified.

Funny! I googled George Bush Sucks and got 5,490,000 hits; Obama Marxist 10,800,000 hits.

Try reading some of the serious Obama Marxist links. You may find that he said he chose his friends carefully...including "my Marxist professors".

Rabbi is absolutely correct. Obama is the worst we have EVER had! He is an enemy of the state. He is a Marxist. This is NOT a Marxist nation.

President Obama. Man I bet reading that boils your blood.

He he he.

Anyway, President Obama is not a marxist or an enemy of the State (much less state).

We've had Presidents who have committed felonies, invaded countries without need using intel that was cherry picked to make the case, presidents who were avowed racists, etc... Obama easily clears the hurdle of not bearing inclusion in that infamous fraternity.

I think you're just disdainful of his skin color. In a little over a year, you'll get a chance to vote him out of office and install someone whose skin pigment you agree with.

curious....

Black and Asian people that were against Bush's policies and called him a war criminal.....are they also racists?

If a white democratic congressman beats out a black democratic congressman...are those democrats that voted for the white congressman racists?

My real question is....why do you and others like you continually bring up the color of our Presidents skin? Are you a racist?

So why don't you support Herman Cain?

I think you're just disdainful of his skin color. You want someone whose skin pigment you agree with.

I am curious....

Those that voted for Obama and campaigned against hillary....were they chauvanists?
The ones that voted for Hillary and campaigned against Obama......dam racists I am sure.

Pretty apparent that the left has only two things to work with:

Name calling
The race card

and I gotta tell you....it is making them look childish and silly.

Forum List

Back