Who else could cast out demons??

Jesus was the first to cast out demons so I would expect this is a Christian tradition not Jewish or Moosleem.

Christian here having the meaning of Catholic, Eastern Orthodox, or Protestant.

They are talking about Solomon , not Jesus.

Eleazar also casts out demons according to Josephus, he used Solomons incantations and a ring. Eleazar is Lazarus in biblical greek.

I am aware Jesus is the first in Christianity , but we must remember he was a jew.
Jesus was a Jewish radical.

That's why his followers are not called Jews.

Which would make him a Zealot, who fought against Rome, the sacari killed pro Roman jews and elite jews. Both bad.

Jesus came to fulfill the prophecies, not mankind's petty government and power struggle issues.

Which prophecies??

Jesus was the first to cast out demons so I would expect this is a Christian tradition not Jewish or Moosleem.

Eleazar also casts out demons according to Josephus, he used Solomons incantations and a ring. Eleazar is Lazarus in biblical greek.

I am aware Jesus is the first in Christianity , but we must remember he was a jew.

Which would make him a Zealot, who fought against Rome, the sacari killed pro Roman jews and elite jews. Both bad.

Jesus came to fulfill the prophecies, not mankind's petty government and power struggle issues.

Which prophecies??

The Torah's.

Last edited:

Which prophecies??

The Torah's.

Like what, please give specifics. Just one or 2.

Son of God;
Psalms - 2:7
Fulfilled- Luke 1:32, Luke 1:35

Descendant of Abraham
Gen. 17:7, Gen. 22:18
Fulfilled - Galations 3:16

Descendant of Isaac
Gen. 21:12
Fulfilled - Hebrews 11:7

Descendant of David
Psalms - 132:11, Jeremiah 23:3
Fullfiled - Acts 13:23, Romans 1:3

Just a few of many, many more.

Jesus genealogy- Luke 3:23-38

Last edited:

They were first called Christians as an insult. Literally, "Little Christs".

1. Jesus is Jewish.
2. The Scripture is clearly about Jesus, NOT Solomon.

Tell you what, read that chapter in its entirety, then come back here and show us where Solomon is identified as the one who healed the man. Go on, we'll wait, a while.

Are you trying to tell me that David is God, because in the beginning of Matthew it clearly states a the spirit of God impregnated Mary.

So now who do the Jews think the son of David is, Solomon reincarnated?
The chapter clearly refers to Yeshua. Did you not read it? You must not, you haven't produced Solomon's name yet.

1. Jesus is Jewish.

Tell you what, read that chapter in its entirety, then come back here and show us where Solomon is identified as the one who healed the man. Go on, we'll wait, a while.

Are you trying to tell me that David is God, because in the beginning of Matthew it clearly states a the spirit of God impregnated Mary.

The chapter clearly refers to Yeshua. Did you not read it? You must not, you haven't produced Solomon's name yet.

Of course I read it all. Many Jewish messiah's claimed to be the messiah in the first century, Jesus even said so himself, many will come in my name. The suffering servant in Isaiah is Israel. It was well known that Solomon was said (or tradition had it) to of been an exorcist in his day and as I pointed out Eleazer also performed exorcism according to Josephus, and as Jesus even said in that chapter,
27 And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges.

28 But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.

(obviously others cast them out as well)

1. Jesus is Jewish.

Of course I read it all. Many Jewish messiah's claimed to be the messiah in the first century, Jesus even said so himself, many will come in my name. The suffering servant in Isaiah is Israel. It was well known that Solomon was said (or tradition had it) to of been an exorcist in his day and as I pointed out Eleazer also performed exorcism according to Josephus, and as Jesus even said in that chapter,
27 And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges.

28 But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.

So the chapter IS about Yeshua.

1. Jesus is Jewish.

You never answered my question. And the suffering servant is Israel. Of course that chapter is about the character of Jesus the Messiah, but obviously he was not the only exorcist at the time. (or supposedly able to cast out demons) .

1. Jesus is Jewish.

You never answered my question. And the suffering servant is Israel. Of course that chapter is about the character of Jesus the Messiah, but obviously he was not the only exorcist at the time. (or supposedly able to cast out demons) .
He certainly wasn't Solomon. He lived long before.

Funny they thought he might be.(the jews) . What makes you think Isaiah was talking about a virgin in the first century, I mean that was long before Jesus was born?

Funny they thought he might be.(the jews) . What makes you think Isaiah was talking about a virgin in the first century, I mean that was long before Jesus was born?
The fact that he said it tells me he was talking about a virgin. It was a prophecy, and thus given before the event. You do understand that, correct?

But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.

Once two people possessed by devils came to the door of my house gibbering about Jesus and the end of the world and then tried to push their way in.

I told them to shut the hell up, go away and never return.....and they did..

Ta da!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back