Who else Bought in November today

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
I don't walk away in May but I do use a much more conservative strategy May to November I own LXP and a relatively smaller amount of MBT. When May gets near I will revert to 4-6 issues for diversification . How about you?

I figured Apple for a less than great quarterly report today. Friday should be a blood bath.

I don't walk away in May but I do use a much more conservative strategy May to November I own LXP and a relatively smaller amount of MBT. When May gets near I will revert to 4-6 issues for diversification . How about you?
I am ahead with S Southern. up about 5k at this time might sell it is a good utility

It is solid my only problem with S is price. It is something like 100 times more likely for a $5/sh company to double in value than a $50/sh company in the same time period. But my main concern is that with my wife's two hip replacements and a lot of metal holding her spine in place is making sure that we don't lose our insurance because of Pelosi et al without the financial means of moving someplace without socialized medicine.

I'm still going up each day but sometimes it is by ridiculously low amounts but that is still up.

So do you mean that you just bought shares or options in LXP and MBT?

upload_2018-11-3_12-0-27.png

upload_2018-11-3_12-2-55.png

With such wide spreads and deep markets, he must make dozens of dollars
a year with his intricate strategies.

Forum List

Back