Again the Market is Down and I'm up

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Just what is going on I don't know. I write puts or straddles (if I already have the issue to cover the call) on high dividend growth issues like I have been doing for a while. I'm doing some refining of my model but not much. I also don't see any stampede to safety so is it possible that this is just dumb luck?

Just what is going on I don't know. I write puts or straddles (if I already have the issue to cover the call) on high dividend growth issues like I have been doing for a while. I'm doing some refining of my model but not much. I also don't see any stampede to safety so is it possible that this is just dumb luck?

What are you selling puts on, certainly can’t be chips or FAANGS.

are you the one that placed the 450K puts on AAL on September 10, 2001, that resulted in a >$5 million profit after AAL dropped ~39% post 9/11?
Great call on your part & the bonus? No one ever found out who you are since the SEC directed that the trade be kept'secret.'
You da man.

like I said high dividend growth companies. ANH, AINV, SJT and SSW are my current positions. I update my screen each month to see if I need to update my portfolio

like I said high dividend growth companies. ANH, AINV, SJT and SSW are my current positions. I update my screen each month to see if I need to update my portfolio

Making a lot of profit on the out-of-the money puts?

upload_2018-10-29_16-51-1.png

Forum List

Back