Healthcare REITs. Shut up unless you're buying!

justinacolmena

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2017
alaska, usa
The worst of the worst financial crooks.

Health Care REITs | Nareit

Five Best Healthcare REITs to Buy Now

5 Top Healthcare REITs You Can Buy Right Now -- The Motley Fool

Top 20 REIT - Healthcare Facilities Stocks For Dividend Income - Dividend.com

These Realitors, Landlords, and Doctors OWN $$$ expensive oncology equipment, MRI machines, involuntary mental wards, infant circumcision intensive care wards, super-expensive kidney dialysis equipment for old folks, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and so on and so forth.

Americans are sicker than ever, because these Doctors, Realitors, and Landlords have to recoup their costs on all that "establishment" medical equipment and office space and make a profit on top of it all.

The involuntary nature of the mental as opposed to physical health care means that these Realitor-doctors can legally take over the property of the patients who are deemed mentally incompetent to manage their own finances.

The worst of the worst financial crooks.

Health Care REITs | Nareit

Five Best Healthcare REITs to Buy Now

5 Top Healthcare REITs You Can Buy Right Now -- The Motley Fool

Top 20 REIT - Healthcare Facilities Stocks For Dividend Income - Dividend.com

These Realitors, Landlords, and Doctors OWN $$$ expensive oncology equipment, MRI machines, involuntary mental wards, infant circumcision intensive care wards, super-expensive kidney dialysis equipment for old folks, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and so on and so forth.

Americans are sicker than ever, because these Doctors, Realitors, and Landlords have to recoup their costs on all that "establishment" medical equipment and office space and make a profit on top of it all.

The involuntary nature of the mental as opposed to physical health care means that these Realitor-doctors can legally take over the property of the patients who are deemed mentally incompetent to manage their own finances.
I am in a REIT right now that is paying 10 3/4 % dividend...Every 1/4 that is paying over $50,000 and since it is being reinvested, the stock purchase just keeps increasing the investment. I dont have to start deducting anything until I am 70 1/2, and by then I should have doubled or possibly tripled my assets...

Forum List

Back