Who Dresses This Bimbo ??

images
tumblr_n45jcsFBxX1sh9asjo1_400.jpg

Who Dresses This Idiot ??

I agree with Larry the Cable Guy -
"Is it just me or are Hillary and Kim Jong Un shopping at the same store. My ?. Who wore it best?"

Well clothes do make the Marxists!

pic.twitter.com/h1bK9CQKbS
Common Logical Fallacies In Political Arguments

An improperly used ad hominem would be, "She's fat, old and ugly. Look at these pictures of just how fat and ugly and old she is. Therefore, whatever she says is wrong."

When you can't make an intelligent argument about the pressing issues facing America, go cheap with the ad homs.

PH2008032002697.jpg

^^^ Hillary Clinton caught on camera using a small innocent little girl as a human shield to dodge sniper fire in Bosnia.

images

Is this what you consider funny? No wonder so many of you imbeciles find brillianance and comedy in such morons as Ed Schultz, Piers Morgan and Bill Maher.

Right the OP compares Hillary Clinton to the North Korean Dictator... NO COMPLAINTS

I show how ridiculous it is and compare Trump to Hitler... WE ALL GET A BIT SENSITIVE

Do we feel like a bit of a hypocrite...

images

Is this what you consider funny? No wonder so many of you imbeciles find brillianance and comedy in such morons as Ed Schultz, Piers Morgan and Bill Maher.

Right the OP compares Hillary Clinton to the North Korean Dictator... NO COMPLAINTS

I show how ridiculous it is and compare Trump to Hitler... WE ALL GET A BIT SENSITIVE

If you begin a thread with your idiotic comparison, you will draw crickets, numb-nuts

Try is, asswipe

Do you feel a little bit of stupid?

images

If you begin a thread with your idiotic comparison, you will draw crickets, numb-nuts

Try is, asswipe

Do you feel a little bit of stupid?

but they both have dark suits with dark ties? Seemed like a good enough comparison for the OP...

OP was implying that if you dress a like you must be alike...

again your stupid comparison...

but they both have dark suits with dark ties? Seemed like a good enough comparison for the OP...

Dumbfuck - the point of the OP is not a comparison of her to another world leader whom she aspires to be, shitstain. The point is - she dressed like SHIT. Furthermore, she wears the same - crust-infested crotch pants-suit in virtually every appearance she makes.
Then you drag Trump into the discussion, who is well dressed, and post a picture of a well-dressed Hitler?

Fuck dude.... Hillary should dress so good.

Grow a brain, dumb-fuck.

Dumbfuck - the point of the OP is not a comparison of her to another world leader whom she aspires to be, shitstain. The point is - she dressed like SHIT. Furthermore, she wears the same - crust-infested crotch pants-suit in virtually every appearance she makes.
Then you drag Trump into the discussion, who is well dressed, and post a picture of a well-dressed Hitler?

Fuck dude.... Hillary should dress so good.

Grow a brain, dumb-fuck.

So you can compare Hillary to the North Korean leader when she is absolutely nothing in common with him...

Trump dresses like a 2nd hand car sales man and acts and says things which are similar to early words from Hitler...

All you have, much like Trump, is insults because you lack the grasp of intellectual debate... You got turned and exposed and now you are just shouting insults...

The thing is you don't see why you are going to lose in November, you think insulting people is a way to win an election...

You compared her to Kim Jong-un, nice try trying to rollback... You get some of your own medicine and you go all sensitive...

You bitch when Michelle Obama looks good and you bitch when you don't approve what Hillary is wearing.. Guess what we don't fucking care what she is wearing.. We are grown ups and don't judge women by their fashion style that is only comments made by chauvinist pigs and can keep embarrassing yourself...
Explains why you vote trump...

It is as simple as this don't give it if you can't take it...

You can simply apologise for the OP...

Senior, why do you keep defending the practice of people acting just like Hitler?

That is the point of this thread now, your defense of Hitler.

Senior, why do you keep defending the practice of people acting just like Hitler?

That is the point of this thread now, your defense of Hitler.

Well he is struggling... Having to use potty mouth to defend himself...

I pity Senior... He is reduced to defending the actions of Hitler at this point...

Do you think he knows he should apologise for his actions at this stage...

It is as simple as this don't give it if you can't take it...

You can simply apologise for the OP...

I'm not apologizing, nor had I planned to, shitstain.

You're one dumb fuck. Really.

Well you obviously didn't 'planned to'...

that is your problem... You know you are wrong but you lack the mental capacity to apologise for your actions...

Forum List

Back