Another investigative journalist facing prison for reporting the truth..

Today, the California Attorney General’s office of Kamala Harris, who was elected with tens of thousands of dollars from taxpayer-funded Planned Parenthood

Why is Planned Parenthood able to give Kamala Harris Tax Payer -Funded money for her campaign ? To me that discredits her right there...and is a major Red Flag!

This is interesting, I am not sure if it is still being audited , do you?

Assembly woman MELISSA MELENDEZ quotes

"Planned Parenthood must answer to taxpayers"

"Little shocks the conscience here in California anymore, but rather than investigate Planned Parenthood’s alleged profiting from black market fetal tissue sales, California Attorney General Kamala Harris is choosing instead to go after the Center for Medical Progress for recording the incriminating undercover videos. This is wrong. In her zeal to defend a political ally, she is abandoning her responsibility to uphold the law despite the fact that she is our state’s chief law enforcement officer. The Attorney General is meant to represent all Californians, not just those who will help her win a U.S. Senate race.

Taxpayers have a right to know how much of their money is being spent on subsidizing this racket with illicit product. Therefore, through my constitutional duty, I have formally requested an official state audit of Planned Parenthood and an accounting of the taxpayer money they receive from the California Department of Health Care Services via Medi-Cal reimbursements. The audit will bring to light how far this alleged criminal conspiracy went. Did Planned Parenthood officials directly or indirectly profit from the illegal sale of fetal tissue? Do women have a legal recourse against Planned Parenthood if their voluntary and informed consent to a medical procedure was violated because “less crunchy” methods were used like those in the video? If there is nothing to hide, Planned Parenthood should take this opportunity to prove it believes the organization is accountable to the public for how it spends taxpayer funds. The videos have affirmed the public’s lack of trust in Planned Parenthood."

MELISSA MELENDEZ: Planned Parenthood must answer to taxpayers

Forum List

Back